Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Jake The Muss

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Recommended Posts

45 minutes ago, ratcum said:

wor then, now fuck off

Should I give a Nazi salute before about facing, digging a large pit in the ground, standing beside it and awaiting the coup de gras?

I expect better from you Ratty.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, DrCunt said:

Should I give a Nazi salute before about facing, digging a large pit in the ground, standing beside it and awaiting the coup de gras?

I expect better from you Ratty.

Wasap Doc?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/01/2019 at 04:41, Fender777 said:

The Aussies couldn't bat their way out of a paper bag, they have a solid bowling attack but we can easy match that, we have the edge on the batting which will see us to a series win, but it will be close as England;s batting line-up isn't consistent. We have a top class ODI side which can match anyone and i fancy our chances if they deal with the pressure well.

I will be surprised if West Indies even have to bat again despite only being 119 ahead in their first innings. Australia will win The Ashes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

I will be surprised if West Indies even have to bat again despite only being 119 ahead in their first innings. Australia will win The Ashes.

I don't think they will. They're struggling as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I don't think they will. They're struggling as well. 

This will be a very bad year for English cricket. Root was not out, an absolute farce that was, bat didn't touch the ball.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

This will be a very bad year for English cricket. Root was not out, an absolute farce that was, bat didn't touch the ball.

They'll be different in english conditions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

This will be a very bad year for English cricket. Root was not out, an absolute farce that was, bat didn't touch the ball.

Good evening Apple .. how is the woman of your dreams coming along?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

This will be a very bad year for English cricket. Root was not out, an absolute farce that was, bat didn't touch the ball.

It's a bad thing for everything English right now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, The Bishop said:

Good evening Apple .. how is the woman of your dreams coming along?

There was a woman that caught my eye last year but she's with someone and has child but comparing her to the woman I really want is like comparing Rolf Harris to Rembrandt. It's all doom and gloom on that front and work is in dire straights.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

There was a woman that caught my eye last year but she's with someone and has child but comparing her to the woman I really want is like comparing Rolf Harris to Rembrandt. It's all doom and gloom on that front and work is in dire straights.

Oh dear :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

The Rugby was brilliant, sorted them Paddys out.

Did they build the Paddy's a hard border? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

There was a woman that caught my eye last year but she's with someone and has child but comparing her to the woman I really want is like comparing Rolf Harris to Rembrandt. It's all doom and gloom on that front and work is in dire straights.

It's all very sad to have noted your decline over the years... What with your age against you and hardly any work experience, I fear that you're now completely unemployable. It doesn't help matters that you have a penchant for cricket, either... Have you considered flogging her kid on eBay? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

It's all very sad to have noted your decline over the years... What with your age against you and hardly any work experience, I fear that you're now completely unemployable. It doesn't help matters that you have a penchant for cricket, either... Have you considered flogging her kid on eBay? 

It's all doom and gloom for me on that score:

I miss my tradesman days

I met so many cunts in 2009

Comparing any woman to the woman I really want is like comparing Rolf Harris to Rembrandt.

I wish I'd stayed in Australia

I'm staring a P45 in the face

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

It's all doom and gloom for me on that score:

I miss my tradesman days

I met so many cunts in 2009

Comparing any woman to the woman I really want is like comparing Rolf Harris to Rembrandt.

I wish I'd stayed in Australia

I'm staring a P45 in the face

Scruffo, you're always a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

It's all doom and gloom for me on that score:

I miss my tradesman days

I met so many cunts in 2009

Comparing any woman to the woman I really want is like comparing Rolf Harris to Rembrandt.

I wish I'd stayed in Australia

I'm staring a P45 in the face

You must surely be in a bad state. A very bad state indeed. 

All will be rosy for you after Brexit. Hold on for another 10 years, and all will mighty fine. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Scruffo, you're always a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day.  

The cloud to the rest of the world's silver lining

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

The cloud to the rest of the world's silver lining

I've been round these parts a long time, Jiggers.  His doom and gloom make me laugh.  Not unlike some poor bastard who loses his car to the finance company, the bank slaps a lock on a house in foreclosure, and gets booted from his job, and then slips on a banana peel when security throws him out the front door.  A laugh riot.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I've been round these parts a long time, Jiggers.  His doom and gloom make me laugh.  Not unlike some poor bastard who loses his car to the finance company, the bank slaps a lock on a house in foreclosure, and gets booted from his job, and then slips on a banana peel when security throws him out the front door.  A laugh riot.  

The joke is, he's a multi millionaire in real life, though his life is never real. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

The cloud to the rest of the world's silver lining

In real life he speaks exactly like Marvin the paranoid android.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

In real life he speaks exactly like Marvin the paranoid android.

Looks like him too, I shouldn't wonder. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

It's all doom and gloom for me on that score:

I miss my tradesman days

I met so many cunts in 2009

Comparing any woman to the woman I really want is like comparing Rolf Harris to Rembrandt.

I wish I'd stayed in Australia

I'm staring a P45 in the face

God i miss 2009 too, i was younger, dumb and full of (more) jizz.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/02/2019 at 23:37, EreptileDysfunction said:

God i miss 2009 too, i was younger, dumb and full of (more) jizz.

I got to Australia that year so some good came out of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...