CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

On 10/30/2016 at 6:16 PM, applescruff14 said:

That was a fucking disgrace to say the least, a captain who hasn't got a clue, a number four who shouldn't have been on the plane and our options are so shite we played a spinner in the first test (that we nearly lost) who had missed 143 tests. Credit to Bangladesh but it was an inexperienced and experimental England side, that's not the proper England they beat.

England played like alleyway whores, i miss my tradesman days.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I've got a shit job. It was so much better in the good old days. Only, it's not quite as bad as reading this load of old wank about a boring old wank of a game played by a bunch of boring old wankers.

10 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I've got a shit job. It was so much better in the good old days. Only, it's not quite as bad as reading this load of old wank about a boring old wank of a game played by a bunch of boring old wankers.

It was, last time England toured India ?? in the cricket I was out of work, something that could quite easily be the case this time round.

10 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

It was, last time England toured India ?? in the cricket I was out of work, something that could quite easily be the case this time round.

SA are giving Australia a bit of a torrid time down under so there is hope for us next winter, they can be put on the back foot and possibly beaten.

On 03/08/2016 at 2:07 PM, Jiggerycock said:

I like to see England do well - but I want that boring, devious prick of a captain of ours to fuck right off slowly.

Troubling times therefore.

Probably will after this series, he started off in India and will finish in India.

Once Moeen is out the innings will collapse, I'm expecting India to get at least 500 in their innings, could just escape with a draw.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

Did all that to get 117 and just stood there and got bowled, won't be long until India are batting now.

Good morning Apple .. how is your love life?

Guest Lady Penelope
17 minutes ago, Ape said:

I expect he's sitting on it now, getting it completely numb for his morning wank.

What a nasty and vulgar thing to say. Apple isn't like that! :(

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

Same as always, nothing and my job isn't looking good either.

Let us know if you get made redundant. This place is in need of a good laugh.