CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

On 02/02/2019 at 15:44, applescruff14 said:

I will be surprised if West Indies even have to bat again despite only being 119 ahead in their first innings. Australia will win The Ashes.

England's batting was so bad in this series, i could of bowled them out and took match figures of 10/60..

1 hour ago, Fender777 said:

England's batting was so bad in this series, i could of bowled them out and took match figures of 10/60..

Royston fucking Chase! He wouldn't get a bowl in most pub games. All our lot need a serious rocket up the fucking arse and we need shot of our "batting coach" Ramprakash as we all know about his England record and the complete lack of guts/spine/balls/strength of mind etc etc he showed 

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Royston fucking Chase! He wouldn't get a bowl in most pub games. All our lot need a serious rocket up the fucking arse and we need shot of our "batting coach" Ramprakash as we all know about his England record and the complete lack of guts/spine/balls/strength of mind etc etc he showed 

I think West Indies will win The last test as well, 

5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Totally unprepared for the tour, refused warm up games and have made themselves look total fucking useless. Still fancy them against the Criminals though.

Apple your thoughts ?

22 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

Totally unprepared for the tour, refused warm up games and have made themselves look total fucking useless. Still fancy them against the Criminals though.

Apple your thoughts ?

England are going to bend them over the stumps and line up to tear them a new one. That should royally entertain the public school boy MCC members.

Guest 'eavensabove
7 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

?

nintchdbpict000000119827.jpg?strip=all&quality=100&w=960&h=662&crop=1

23 hours ago, Decimus said:

It's a good job that cricket is absolutely fucking shit and I despise it, otherwise I'd be a bit upset if your doom-laden prediction ever came to anything.

The last three tours to the Caribbean have been a disaster, ever since the Lara 400 not out test in 2004 where he should have been given out on 0 everything has gone wrong for us out there.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 10/02/2019 at 12:18, applescruff14 said:

The morning session today was a disaster.

Are you talking about cricket or your life?

I was able to snap this pic of a cloud over your flat.

1_cloud_icon1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...