CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bootsy Collins

Ape™️

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Ape said:

Am I missing something with this supposed bass god? I've listened to his shit over the years and have concluded that it's a load of bollocks with a load of echo on. Fucking dreadful.

You're not missing a thing. He's a talentless fucking bucket of shit. 

Guest DingTheRioja
8 minutes ago, Ape said:

There are subtle clues in this photograph that he's a fucking cunt; you just need to look closely.

Sunglasses inside?

Guest I know that Cunt
13 minutes ago, Ape said:

There are subtle clues in this photograph that he's a fucking cunt; you just need to look closely.

Yeah but Ape that's what they say about you. But then you are a cunt so it must be a good theory.

Guest luke swarm
57 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Bootsy-Collins-a01.jpg

this is obviously a chap who does not really want to be noticed and instead lets his work speak for itself....I wonder if he is jewish, looking at all those stars......no on second thoughts I do believe he is making a bold statement regarding his obvious cunt status.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Checked this cunt out on youtube. What an abysmal cunt. That's 20 seconds of my life wasted.

Next time, just take our word on it. Think of what good you could have done in that 20 seconds. You could have necked a pint and pissed yourself; shat in the current mr. Gobblers pillow; or rubbed one out in his fish fingers. 

Guest nobgobbler
27 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Next time, just take our word on it. Think of what good you could have done in that 20 seconds. You could have necked a pint and pissed yourself; shat in the current mr. Gobblers pillow; or rubbed one out in his fish fingers. 

Take that back you dirty filthy disgusting cunt, I don't like beer.

Guest Hector
19 hours ago, Ape said:

Am I missing something with this supposed bass god? I've listened to his shit over the years and have concluded that it's a load of bollocks with a load of echo on. Fucking dreadful.

Bass. I thought you meant bass. It wasn't until I saw a picture of the cunt holding a bass that I realised he wasn't some sort of marine deity. 

Mark King is a cunt.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Take that back you dirty filthy disgusting cunt, I don't like beer.

I offer a retraction on the beer, and substitute wine. :)