CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Own Smith Labour Party

Guest Mr Cunty Fuckwank

Guest Bill Stickers

Ape, you've lost this one... Badly. But in doing so, you've created one of the corner's classic threads, immortalising yourself as a complete pellet no mates.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 hours ago, Frank said:

It makes me sick to think that I allowed myself to get caught up in all of this on a Monday morning. What a stupendous ear.

Me too. I'm positively nauseated, and confused by your lapse. What do you intend to set matters aright?

Guest Fatty
5 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Me too. I'm positively nauseated, and confused by your lapse. What do you intend to set matters aright?

Hang himself with a bit of luck

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
53 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'm top of the leaderboard, quince. What do I care.

Don't get all giddy from the rarefied airs, way up there. You can't just go up and up forever, you maniac. You know what they say : Be careful who you step upon on the way up, lest they shite in your mouth on the inevitable way down.

On 8/8/2016 at 8:05 AM, Eddie said:

It's nice place, but I now live in Kent, I could not bring myself to sell the house in Dorset and just go down when I can. The back field is free let to a bee keeper who in return looks after the gardens for me. Sweet deal. 

I take it the house swap isn't on..?. Oh well i guess i will have to live with the dregs surrounding me.