CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Own Smith Labour Party

Guest Mr Cunty Fuckwank

19 minutes ago, Ape said:

Eddie, how's your trip to Dorset with a beautiful woman going? Have you punctured her and now have time to be on CC? I'm sure there's a B&Q nearby where you can get a repair kit.

Ask admin to sort out the pic uploads and I can show you ape. A great looking girl by the pool showing a sign saying ape is skint.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Ape said:

I may be offline for a while - need to put money in the electric meter.

Yes, and using an Internet cafe must be quite expensive too. If only you had the capital to purchase a router for your home you'd actually save money in the long run.

As they say, it's expensive being poor.

1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

Yes, and using an Internet cafe must be quite expensive too. If only you had the capital to purchase a router for your home you'd actually save money in the long run.

As they say, it's expensive being poor.

It certainly is. Perhaps I should have my very own affluence fantasy like Eddie. Just think of the Internet connection I could afford then, not to mention the cars and villas!

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, Ape said:

It certainly is. Perhaps I should have my very own affluence fantasy like Eddie. Just think of the Internet connection I could afford then, not to mention the cars and villas!

Shut up. You can barely dream of dignity, let alone a villa. 

Just now, Eddie said:

I've pm roops so hopefully she can sort it out. I will write a short note about a dullard and post picture from my poolside. Can you do the same by your top up meter?

Ok, and I'll do a little bit about an insecure little runt who, unsuccessful in real life, attempts to impress complete strangers on a fantasy Internet forum by continually bragging about his supposed wealth and possessions. Ok? Do we have a deal?

21 minutes ago, Ape said:

Ok, and I'll do a little bit about an insecure little runt who, unsuccessful in real life, attempts to impress complete strangers on a fantasy Internet forum by continually bragging about his supposed wealth and possessions. Ok? Do we have a deal?

Lol, Calm down dear, it's only a web site. I will do the pool pics, only as it winds you up, do you want the s class as well?, I can do the Aston on Monday when I go home. I'm not trying to impress anyone, no one else gives a toss, it's only you that burns up with a jealous rage. You sad little man lol.