CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Own Smith Labour Party

Guest Mr Cunty Fuckwank

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Lol, Calm down dear, it's only a web site. I will do the pool pics, only as it winds you up, do you want the s class as well?, I can do the Aston on Monday when I go home. I'm not trying to impress anyone, no one else gives a toss, it's only you that burns up with a jealous rage. You sad little man lol.

Never liked Mercedes - can't see why people hold them in such high esteem. Ugly, slab sided lumps of characterless German shit. Only cunts buy them. 

Just now, Ape said:

Never liked Mercedes - can't see why people hold them in such high esteem. Ugly, slab sided lumps of characterless German shit. Only cunts buy them. 

Are you back tracking Ape, how about Astons, villas, holiday homes with swimming pools etc? , do cunts only buy them lol. 

Just now, Ape said:

I know that people who say they own such things on anonymous Internet forums do.   

Yes I'm going to run around tomorrow, rent a house in Dorset with a pool, hire a s class, then hire a Aston , put a note by each one with a message about you, all to wind up a stranger on an Internet forum. And you say I'm thick...

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Yes I'm going to run around tomorrow, rent a house in Dorset with a pool, hire a s class, then hire a Aston , put a note by each one with a message about you, all to wind up a stranger on an Internet forum. And you say I'm thick...

I don't know or care what you'll do, but I'll eagerly await the pictures - such fun! It's flattering you are prepared to go to such lengths to impress little old me!

And yes, I do say you are thick. Ever so thick. Really incredibly thick. Spectacularly thick. You get the picture. 

Just now, Ape said:

I don't know or care what you'll do, but I'll eagerly await the pictures - such fun! It's flattering you are prepared to go to such lengths to impress little old me!

And yes, I do say you are thick. Ever so thick. Really incredibly thick. Spectacularly thick. You get the picture. 

But you do care, you shouldn't but you do. It's no trouble I've pm Rick asking him to look into the picture thing as well. It's not me winding you up, it's that jealous nasty streak you have. You're just not very bright are you Ape...

Guest Tata Steely Dan

What is all this pish? I thought we were talking about a fat, speccy plastic taff trying to knock Compo off the top seat at the Labour gig. 

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

But you do care, you shouldn't but you do. It's no trouble I've pm Rick asking him to look into the picture thing as well. It's not me winding you up, it's that jealous nasty streak you have. You're just not very bright are you Ape...

Believe what you want Eddie. If it massages your little ego to think I'm jealous then so be it. Any response from Roops on the picture upload? I assume not as you've now contacted Rick. I'm sure one of them will sort it out, and then the fun can begin! I honestly can't wait!

22 minutes ago, Ape said:

Believe what you want Eddie. If it massages your little ego to think I'm jealous then so be it. Any response from Roops on the picture upload? I assume not as you've now contacted Rick. I'm sure one of them will sort it out, and then the fun can begin! I honestly can't wait!

Why don't you pm both as well? You can even ask them where my IP address is currently pinging from just to wet your whistle. If they won't let me upload send me an anonymous email address and I will email a few photos over in the morning just to shut you up as it's very boring for everyone else. Even someone of your limited intelligence must see that no one here is posting on this shit, or is even remotely interested.

6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Why don't you pm both as well? You can even ask them where my IP address is currently pinging from just to wet your whistle. If they won't let me upload send me an anonymous email address and I will email a few photos over in the morning just to shut you up as it's very boring for everyone else. Even someone of your limited intelligence must see that no one here is posting on this shit, or is even remotely interested.

Why would I want to PM them? I'm not the one attempting to prove my wealth and status on an Internet forum. As to where your IP address is currently "pinging" from, I couldn't give a fuck. I think it's best, since you've made numerous claims about cars and property, on the open forum, that you post your pictures where everyone can see them. None of this anonymous (did your smartphone spell that for you?) email nonsense. I believe you'll find there are more people interested that you think. Let's hope Roops and Rick can work their magic, eh? 

18 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Why not upload the pics to tinypic and post the link? That way, we'd all get to see your aston martin and assorted riches, and admin would be none the wiser.

• Like 1

Just now, Ape said:

Why would I want to PM them? I'm not the one attempting to prove my wealth and status on an Internet forum. As to where your IP address is currently "pinging" from, I couldn't give a fuck. I think it's best, since you've made numerous claims about cars and property, on the open forum, that you post your pictures where everyone can see them. None of this anonymous (did your smartphone spell that for you?) email nonsense. I believe you'll find there are more people interested that you think. Let's hope Roops and Rick can work their magic, eh? 

I doubt anyone is interested at all, even I'm losing the will to carry on, however I hope Rick, Roops or admin sort it out just to shut you the fuck up. Come on admin sort it out.

Just now, Eddie said:

I doubt anyone is interested at all, even I'm losing the will to carry on, however I hope Rick, Roops or admin sort it out just to shut you the fuck up. Come on admin sort it out.

That's the spirit Eddie! Never say die! I'll be taught my lesson soon enough.

7 minutes ago, scotty said:

Why not upload the pics to tinypic and post the link? That way, we'd all get to see your aston martin and assorted riches, and admin would be none the wiser.

Pm me what to do and I will do just that in the morning. Then Ape can fuck off.

Guest Ollyboro

Why anycunt would wish to post photos of their possessions on the Web is beyond all reasoning. Even the most hardcore car-booter would draw the line at non-sale items. I sold my Aunty Vi's vibrator on-line once she could no longer use it. Post- stroke she'd lost the use of both arms and my Uncle was too appalled to lend her a hand.

9 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Why anycunt would wish to post photos of their possessions on the Web is beyond all reasoning. Even the most hardcore car-booter would draw the line at non-sale items. I sold my Aunty Vi's vibrator on-line once she could no longer use it. Post- stroke she'd lost the use of both arms and my Uncle was too appalled to lend her a hand.

It's pathetic I know, but it certainly sticks in apes throat, and that makes it all worth it. Ape would you enjoy a look at my guitar collection?,lol.

20 minutes ago, Frank said:

You knew Kenny Lynch?

The photo is of sugar ray frank, but close enough. Fancy a duet, along the lines of

wanna matta you 'APE'

why you is so poor

its a not so bad

your wife smells like rotten plaice

ah shut upa your face.

its a work in progress...