CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"4U" Companies

Ape™️

11 minutes ago, Ape said:

The sheer number of the fucking cunting things is beyond belief these days. Lawyers 4U, Loans 4U etc. I wouldn't be surprised if Punkape starts a Blowjobs 4U business empire soon. Perhaps he already has? Lol.

lol. 

Allied with the R'Us franchises. The Admen must think they are being edgy and cool bit I think they are being cuntish arsewipes 

22 minutes ago, Ape said:

The sheer number of the fucking cunting things is beyond belief these days. Lawyers 4U, Loans 4U etc. I wouldn't be surprised if Punkape starts a Blowjobs 4U business empire soon. Perhaps he already has? Lol.

lol. 

Pile of shit.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ape said:

Why not try making a nomination of your own, so amateurs such as me can see how it's really done. Alternatively, you could just fuck off, you oily heap of shit. What do you think about that?

I've always suspected that Frank was related to James Callaghan or modelled himself on the sans degree old buffer. You look like you're even more certain.

22 minutes ago, Frank said:

Pile of shit.

A masterpiece of consistency. But the quality of your recent posts can only be described as consistent to the point of life sapping tedium 

5 minutes ago, mothra said:

many are cut from the same cloth on here Ape. A phenomenon I can't explain. Others are just travelling scum.

Id like to take the cloth Frank is cut from and put it through a multistage process of destruction, involving garden machinery, acid (or alkaline - I'm not fucking fussy) and fire.

33 minutes ago, mothra said:

They are worthless saps but there again cunts are choosing insurance on the advice of a soft toy.

That's the nicest thing anyone's ever called Michael Winner.

Does Philip Green sell insurance? I wouldn't be at all surprised.

• Like 1

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

That's the nicest thing anyone's ever called Michael Winner.

Does Philip Green sell insurance? I wouldn't be at all surprised.

Even more spooky is that whilst typing my soft toy sentence, I nearly re-did it for the rotund little earwig. Are you a multi ID I've forgotten about Cuntly?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 minutes ago, Manky said:

A masterpiece of consistency. But the quality of your recent posts can only be described as consistent to the point of life sapping tedium 

The clock is ticking on his 3rd generation AIDS drugs- even they have their limits. I hate to say it but the reason he hasn't posted further videos is embarrassment his withered, skeletal AIDS face. He's gone downhill the last few weeks. He's fucked.

12 minutes ago, mothra said:

Even more spooky is that whilst typing my soft toy sentence, I nearly re-did it for the rotund little earwig. Are you a multi ID I've forgotten about Cuntly?

Baby Oleg makes a plush & luxurious wank sock, if you can tolerate his little button eyes watching you accusingly as you come.

9f1aa87dbd616fde3d1c499c229e32bd.jpg

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Ape said:

lol. 

Shite. Bleach 4U.

1 hour ago, Ape said:

Why not try making a nomination of your own, so amateurs such as me can see how it's really done. Alternatively, you could just fuck off, you oily heap of shit. What do you think about that?

He doesn't reply to arseholes like you with IQ deficiency and AIDS who admit to shopping at Tesco.

Fuck off you cringing sod.

Guest DingTheRioja
40 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Baby Oleg makes a plush & luxurious wank sock, if you can tolerate his little button eyes watching you accusingly as you come.

9f1aa87dbd616fde3d1c499c229e32bd.jpg

Now come on @Admin, surely we can call that one a "BBC Executive"?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Ape said:

If you could find a way to directly shite in your own mouth, would you do it?

I would imagine i would shite on a plate, and set the table properly , silver service and all. If I was so inclined.