CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"4U" Companies

Ape™️

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, Ape said:

Ah, but that's not directly is it? I'm talking some kind of delivery chute - straight from arse to mouth.

Not necessary. Tantric yogic shite-mouthing. Bend like a reed in the wind, shite like a marksman.

Guest Snatch
35 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

A knockout blow from the limp wristed, nut fiddler.

Careful Drew otherwise Poofyknickers will come after you with his mighty guns and glutes.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
45 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Careful Drew otherwise Poofyknickers will come after you with his mighty guns and glutes.

Or I might get grassed to a hirsute moderator. Got my first warning point today. Does anybody know if they are any use? Is there a booklet with a selection of trinkets that you can exchange your points for like a wine glass or a cassette tape?

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Or I might get grassed to a hirsute moderator. Got my first warning point today. Does anybody know if they are any use? Is there a booklet with a selection of trinkets that you can exchange your points for like a wine glass or a cassette tape?

Fuck knows,never had one. Which is a surprise. What did you do to get it?

Is it the corners equivalent of an ASBO?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

That fucking Prince / Squiggle / Symbol fella is responsible for all this 2U, 4U, FU nonsense. Turns out he didn't just fuck around with changing his stage name, he spectacularly promoted himself to changing the names on pill bottles too - much to his mis4tune.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
5 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Fuck knows,never had one. Which is a surprise. What did you do to get it?

Is it the corners equivalent of an ASBO?

Either 'abusive behaviour' or 'altering quotes'. I honestly can't understand the abusive behaviour accusation.

What are you asking me for anyhow, you gormless fuck monkey?

11 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

That fucking Prince / Squiggle / Symbol fella is responsible for all this 2U, 4U, FU nonsense. Turns out he didn't just fuck around with changing his stage name, he spectacularly promoted himself to changing the names on pill bottles too - much to his mis4tune.

You just missed a golden - and perhaps unique - chance to say "un4tun8". Some people have no testicular 4titude.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You just missed a golden - and perhaps unique - chance to say "un4tun8". Some people have no testicular 4titude.

What can I say. I'm not some kind of rug munching Susie Dent you know.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 22/08/2016 at 6:10 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

There's a nightclub here in Funchal called 'Scat night club'. Just saying.

aaaannnnnndddd just what were you doing in there...?