CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The United States Of America

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Wizardsleeve

They do have a KFC on every corner, and anybody can get a gun, legally or by other means.  They have given the world reality tv and are close to actually electing and bona fide narcissistic sociopath to the highest elected office in the land.  Bunch of ignorant wank stains!  

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

They do have a KFC on every corner, and anybody can get a gun, legally or by other means.  They have given the world reality tv and are close to actually electing and bona fide narcissistic sociopath to the highest elected office in the land.  Bunch of ignorant wank stains!  

Or they could vote for that other knob jockey Trump.

Lucky their president had the foresight to tell us how to vote in the European Referendum. It is not as though the septics have a habit of telling people what to do.

In the interests of democracy, he has instructed us to keep on voting until we get the answer he wants.

Fucking useless Mau Mau cunt.

Guest luke swarm
4 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Apart from being a world class bully and a war mongering load of shit .. is there anything else to say about the place?

they know how to make a good hot cup of coffee?

5 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Apart from being a world class bully and a war mongering load of shit .. is there anything else to say about the place?

Fantastic golf courses especially if you're invited to play the elites clubs.

I've been several times to Long Island, Boston,Florida and California.

Most of the cunts on here will struggle to get into the U.S because of criminal records.

19 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Most of the cunts on here will struggle to get into the U.S because of criminal records.

No you haven't. Stop all this bullshit and either change the record or,preferably,fuck off as far as you can.

Then keep going until your back here. Then fuck off again.

17 minutes ago, Snatch said:

No you haven't. Stop all this bullshit and either change the record or,preferably,fuck off as far as you can.

Then keep going until your back here. Then fuck off again.

You fuck off cunt face.

Do want a list of clubs.?

Ill look up a gay sauna for you whilst I'm at it. 

Tosser.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
56 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You fuck off cunt face.

Do want a list of clubs.?

Ill look up a gay sauna for you whilst I'm at it. 

Tosser.

Simply click the "back" button on your browser once, if even that.

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

oddly enough, those four states and localities are the most relaxed about their LGTB community.  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

oddly enough, those four states and localities are the most relaxed about their LGTB community.  

The pieces fall into place.

Guest Gong Farmer

Pure shit. Give it up now... you're embarrassing.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Simply click the "back" button on your browser once, if even that.

Probably got a dozen tabs open on them...

57 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

It's not odd at all, just annoying that the cunt is on here and not over there topping up his meagre earnings in woods on the 4th.

54 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

The pieces fall into place.

I wish the pieces would fall off his face.  I have a decent little hand-axe which would do the job nicely...

Guest luke swarm

I'm not a Gerbil washer

I'm a Gerbil washers mate 

and I'm only washing Gerbils

because Swarm stuck one up his

bum.

lol.

an excellent limerick,.......is there nothing that you are not good at Pinkape? bravo sir bravo.

31 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off Swarm you lower-class degenerate.

Spunkape you odious little mong. Have you ever, if only for a moment, had a break from pretending you are something that in reality you are not. I am sure Freud had some theories about your behaviour. Probably Pavlov as well. So every time a bell rings, do you salivate at the thought of naked members of your family. Cousins, Uncles, Brothers, Grand fathers. Pit Bulls. Leeches. Sand fly's.

22 minutes ago, Manky said:

Spunkape you odious little mong. Have you ever, if only for a moment, had a break from pretending you are something that in reality you are not. I am sure Freud had some theories about your behaviour. Probably Pavlov as well. So every time a bell rings, do you salivate at the thought of naked members of your family. Cousins, Uncles, Brothers, Grand fathers. Pit Bulls. Leeches. Sand fly's.

I reckon you're Bernard Mannings's illegitimate son and a fat cunt as well.

Hope it's not too hot for you in Cheetham Hill tonight.

lol.

8 minutes ago, Punkape said:

lol.

Watch out for Rentakill tonight. Warfarin will settle your hash.

I see that Obama has cancelled a meeting with the Philippine President after he publicly called Obama " a son of bitch" and he will "swear at him" if Obama raises the question about Philippine Death squads that kill drug dealers.

So in the Philippines they are doing something positive to tackle drug crime. What has it to do with anyone else?

America goes around giving it the large one all over the world but when some calls the President "a son of a bitch" he runs off crying.

Well Mr. Obama you fucking wanker,you had better not log on to CC,you'll have a fucking heart attack.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

I see that Obama has cancelled a meeting with the Philippine President after he publicly called Obama " a son of bitch" and he will "swear at him" if Obama raises the question about Philippine Death squads that kill drug dealers.

So in the Philippines they are doing something positive to tackle drug crime. What has it to do with anyone else?

America goes around giving it the large one all over the world but when some calls the President "a son of a bitch" he runs off crying.

Well Mr. Obama you fucking wanker,you had better not log on to CC,you'll have a fucking heart attack

I thought he called him a son of a whore.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

lol.

I hope you get paralysed from the eyebrows down in a ghastly farm accident.

lol