CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The United States Of America

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Ollyboro

The land of the Free, they said
And of Opportunity
In a just and a truthful way
But where the President
Is never black, female or gay

Fuck  me, Mozza's lyrics have aged quickly.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

I see that Obama has cancelled a meeting with the Philippine President after he publicly called Obama " a son of bitch" and he will "swear at him" if Obama raises the question about Philippine Death squads that kill drug dealers.

So in the Philippines they are doing something positive to tackle drug crime. What has it to do with anyone else?

America goes around giving it the large one all over the world but when some calls the President "a son of a bitch" he runs off crying.

Well Mr. Obama you fucking wanker,you had better not log on to CC,you'll have a fucking heart attack.

Positive? You really are a complete and utter idiot.

9 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

What's your opinion then Mr. Liberal? Or do you want to know what others think first before you go with the majority?

Until then little puppy dog,fuck off and stay there.

Guest Bill Stickers
42 minutes ago, Snatch said:

What's your opinion then Mr. Liberal? Or do you want to know what others think first before you go with the majority?

Until then little puppy dog,fuck off and stay there.

We should decriminalise all but the hardest of drugs. The war has been comprehensively lost.

People from all parts of society take drugs, most without it having a huge impact on their lives. 

The police have better things to do, and intercept a minute fraction of drugs and their proceeds.

You, for instance, are a complete fucking idiot and I can't imagine you'd ever touched drugs. Clearly drugs are not issue, but rather people's bad choices. 

5 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

We should decriminalise all but the hardest of drugs. The war has been comprehensively lost.

People from all parts of society take drugs, most without it having a huge impact on their lives. 

The police have better things to do, and intercept a minute fraction of drugs and their proceeds.

You, for instance, are a complete fucking idiot and I can't imagine you'd ever touched drugs. Clearly drugs are not issue, but rather people's bad choices. 

These people in the Philippines are not the same as your chavvy dealer you get your weekend supply of smoke from.

These cunts are hard core,heroin,crack that sort of thing. A bit different to you tucked in your little hovel smoking a bit of weed on Saturday night.

As for me and drugs,I'm not going to say as 1,you'd call me a liar and 2,I'm not going to pretend to a big time drug taker on here like you do.

Lets just say needles,crack and other nasty shit like that where never on my list. That stuff is for losers.

Guest Bill Stickers
12 minutes ago, Snatch said:

These people in the Philippines are not the same as your chavvy dealer you get your weekend supply of smoke from.

These cunts are hard core,heroin,crack that sort of thing. A bit different to you tucked in your little hovel smoking a bit of weed on Saturday night.

As for me and drugs,I'm not going to say as 1,you'd call me a liar and 2,I'm not going to pretend to a big time drug taker on here like you do.

Lets just say needles,crack and other nasty shit like that where never on my list. That stuff is for losers.

Yes it is for losers. But should you go around shooting and killing people for the crime of getting into a cycle of addiction? Absolutely fucking not, it is quite literally inhumane and tackles the symptom and not the disease.

Just now, Bill Stickers said:

Yes it is for losers. But should you go around shooting and killing people for the crime of getting into a cycle of addiction? Absolutely fucking not, it is quite literally inhumane and tackles the symptom and not the disease.

They're not shooting the takers,they're shooting the dealers. If you read my original post you'd see that I'd said drug dealers.

Guest Bill Stickers
22 minutes ago, Snatch said:

They're not shooting the takers,they're shooting the dealers. If you read my original post you'd see that I'd said drug dealers.

I very much doubt they can properly and conclusively ascertain who is a big time dealer, an addict with a stash and a drugs mule when shooting people on the spot.

But you have shown before with your comments about killing suspected terrorists and peados on the spot that you have no understanding or interest in living in a society with a properly functioning legal system and sensible discourse. North Korea would suit you better.

2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I very much doubt they can properly and conclusively ascertain who is a big time dealer, an addict with a stash and a drugs mule when shooting people on the spot.

But you have shown before with your comments about killing suspected terrorists and peados on the spot that you have no understanding or interest in living in a society with a properly functioning legal system and sensible discourse. North Korea would suit you better.

And where exactly have the legal system got people in those sort of countries? They break the law,they get sorted out. Tough shit. Don't want to be shot and/or killed? Don't run around being a terrorist or acting like one. Don't go around dealing hard drugs. Don't go having an unhealthy interest in children

It's not hard to work out,even for you.

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, Snatch said:

And where exactly have the legal system got people in those sort of countries? They break the law,they get sorted out. Tough shit. Don't want to be shot and/or killed? Don't run around being a terrorist or acting like one. Don't go around dealing hard drugs. Don't go having an unhealthy interest in children

Snatch, how many times have I told you to stay away from Mankys equality awareness day seminars.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

You've convinced me Snatch. It really must be that simple. To fuck with the judicial process! You're right, every lawmaker and authority in the land, all of classical and mainstream contemporary Western thought on the subject is wrong! Thomas Jefferson was a cunt!

5 hours ago, Manky said:

Spunkape you odious little mong. Have you ever, if only for a moment, had a break from pretending you are something that in reality you are not. I am sure Freud had some theories about your behaviour. Probably Pavlov as well. So every time a bell rings, do you salivate at the thought of naked members of your family. Cousins, Uncles, Brothers, Grand fathers. Pit Bulls. Leeches. Sand fly's.

Freud? Didn't he have a dog called 'Henry'?

2 hours ago, Snatch said:

Snatch love, sort me aaht (sniff ) go on (sniff) sort me aaht will yah? I'll pay as soon as me giro clears. Go on I always pay yah! 

31 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You've convinced me Snatch. It really must be that simple. To fuck with the judicial process! You're right, every lawmaker and authority in the land, all of classical and mainstream contemporary Western thought on the subject is wrong! Thomas Jefferson was a cunt!

Naturally, I think the dealer's and pushers should be shot on suspicion. Bypass the legal system. Them cunts in wigs never make the right decisions, thick cunts. Glad you have the humility to admit that you and the system are wrong.

45 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Freud? Didn't he have a dog called 'Henry'?

According to rumours it wasn't the only thing he had.

He was also a culinary genius and was commissioned by British Rail to design sandwiches for the on-train buffet cars. Among his brilliant creations was corned beef and pickle, who could possibly have thought that combination up and only slightly spoilt by the fact that it wasn't even proper Branston and the country was in the middle of the BSE scare at the time, so eating beef was a bit courageous back then. Also deep filled egg sandwich, two pieces of bread with sliced boiled egg in-between, Heston eat your heart out.

12 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Are you really comparing the Philippines to western society? Stop hitting the bong,that skunks dangerous stuff.

Guest DingTheRioja
22 hours ago, Snatch said:

I see that Obama has cancelled a meeting with the Philippine President after he publicly called Obama " a son of bitch" and he will "swear at him" if Obama raises the question about Philippine Death squads that kill drug dealers.

So in the Philippines they are doing something positive to tackle drug crime. What has it to do with anyone else?

America goes around giving it the large one all over the world but when some calls the President "a son of a bitch" he runs off crying.

Well Mr. Obama you fucking wanker,you had better not log on to CC,you'll have a fucking heart attack.

I saw that news piece on the squads, made good reading and something that should be passed on to Scotland Yard forthwith!

20 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Very positive, even the locals "like" the death squads, the dealers have fucked up entire communities to the point where people are just giving up on life because they feel there is no way for them to live and avoid mugging/theft/rape/murder  etc by some cunt stretched out needing 50p for his next hit of that fucked up version of crystal meth they have there.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Low level street pushers are easily sorted. The big waste is the attempt to nick the suppliers who import the drugs in bulk quantity. The police can find the product, but always seem to miss the bastards who put it there. In a vain effort to try and deceive everybody into thinking progress is being made in ending the modern day plague, they make the street pushers and Johnny user out to be drug kingpins and hardcore escaped felons. Welcome prison overcrowding!  

Legalize and control all marijuana and marijuana derivatives like hash, tax it, distribute it through trained and monitored vendors and release those who were locked up for minor use and possession crimes. Wipe their record, then go after the bigger players. If necessary, I could support a "nuke the site from space, just to be sure" approach. 

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Very positive, even the locals "like" the death squads, the dealers have fucked up entire communities to the point where people are just giving up on life because they feel there is no way for them to live and avoid mugging/theft/rape/murder  etc by some cunt stretched out needing 50p for his next hit of that fucked up version of crystal meth they have there.

Yes, I'm sure you've chatted to lots of the Philippino locals and heard that opinion first hand. Or maybe read some studies and got it second hand from someone who has been there.

I'm sure there's no way an esteemed scholar such as yourself heard that off a mate down at the Echo Chamber pub. Or just make it up entirely because you think it sounds probable in your mind.

Even if some people agree with it, it doesn't make it right.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Yes, I'm sure you've chatted to lots of the Philippino locals and heard that opinion first hand. Or maybe read some studies and got it second hand from someone who has been there.

I'm sure there's no way an esteemed scholar such as yourself heard that off a mate down at the Echo Chamber pub. Or just make it up entirely because you think it sounds probable in your mind.

Even if some people agree with it, it doesn't make it right.

I read it on a few news sites, and there's some cunts documentary on the tele about them, so that's where I got the "they like it" from.

I think it's right.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

I read it on a few news sites, and there's some cunts documentary on the tele about them, so that's where I got the "they like it" from.

I think it's right.

I can see you scrabbling around in your well thumbed TV guide and the Mail Online looking for a few links to read and submit now. 

I'm surprised you didn't just directly quote some of these red top tabloids you read and pass it off as your own first hand interview, you plagiarising little shit.

Do you have any of scotty's jokes to tell me?

Guest DingTheRioja
30 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I can see you scrabbling around in your well thumbed TV guide and the Mail Online looking for a few links to read and submit now. 

I'm surprised you didn't just directly quote some of these red top tabloids you read and pass it off as your own first hand interview, you plagiarising little shit.

Do you have any of scotty's jokes to tell me?

Don't buy a TV guide, there's plenty of good free ones online, only look at the Mail Online when tosspots like you link it, the BBC News was the main source.

You still stuck on the word plagiarising then?  Bit fucking rich since you nicked it of a half-french bâtard....