CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The United States Of America

Guest Lady Penelope

2 minutes ago, Arthur Dick said:

Took you 23 minutes to reply, well done dickhead.

Were you busy wanking your pink shrimp cock off to a big framed photo of Donald trump on your bedroom wall in your stars and stripes pyjamas?

Do you really think I'm sat here waiting on your every word? Us normal people have better things to do. You're just a plaything that I discard at my leisure and come back to when I feel like humiliating someone of an inferior species.

Just now, Arthur Dick said:

Yeah you must be rushed off your feet after getting furloughed from your job at Maccy D's and being on the dole.

😂

I'm smart enough to have my own business ripping off mugs like yourself. You're interrupting the racing. I'll be back later to finish you off.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Arthur Dick said:

They couldn't even beat Vietnam in a what, 17 year war or whatever it was, China would fucking destroy the cunts.

Let's put this into context for a moment, Jimmy. The Vietnam war was never meant to be won, only sustained. So that the military industrial complex and their powerful lobbyists could make a fortune. The rules of engagement* were a fucking joke in Vietnam, and this is not going to be jungle warfare either. 

It will be fought as a naval battle mainly using aircraft carriers and missiles. There is no call for boots on the ground. China's gonna be all alone on this one due to pissing off their neighbours too. 

*Surface to air missile sites could only be attacked once fully assembled along with other equally foolish directives. 

Edited by Major Cunt
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Let's put this into context for a moment, Jimmy. The Vietnam war was never meant to be won, only sustained. So that the military industrial complex and their powerful lobbyists could make a fortune. The rules of engagement* were a fucking joke in Vietnam, and this is not going to be jungle warfare either. 

It will be fought as a naval battle mainly using aircraft carriers and missiles. There is no call for boots on the ground. China's gonna be all alone on this one due to pissing off their neighbours too. 

*Surface to air missile sites could only be attacked once fully assembled along with other equally foolish directives. 

It would be interesting to see how many senators and congressmen had financial interests in 'Armalite' during the Vietnam conflict.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

The yanks will have the GPS coordinates of every chink military, command and control and weapons manufacturing site programmed into their cruise missiles for years. It's just a press of a button and all they'll have to fight with is chop sticks and the odd charred rib bone

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It would be interesting to see how many senators and congressmen had financial interests in 'Armalite' during the Vietnam conflict.

Watch George Galloways arse raping of the yanks when he went into congress. The bloke might be a first class cunt but he tore them a new one when pointing out how many of the wankers made a fucking killing out the invasion of Iraq and its subsequent rebuilding 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The yanks will have the GPS coordinates of every chink military, command and control and weapons manufacturing site programmed into their cruise missiles for years. It's just a press of a button and all they'll have to fight with is chop sticks and the odd charred rib bone

Their only real threat is if they mobilise King Monkey, great sage. Equal of heaven.

19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Their only real threat is if they mobilise King Monkey, great sage. Equal of heaven.

True, but we'd just ask the japs to call on Mothra and Rodan and it'll be flyed lice all round

Edited by Stubby Pecker
an armless, bipedal, golden-scaled, bat-winged dragon with three heads and two tails

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Indeed, Stubbs. I was watching a documentary on the naval air wing. First go up the AWAC surveillance planes, then high speed interceptors to protect them, followed by fighter bombers, and then stealth bombers F35s, I believe. 

They learnt so much in WW2 and other conflicts learning air supremacy is a prerequisite. Mind you, in the Battle of Britain we beat the krauts despite them having air supremacy due to skill and radar, but without radar we probably wouldn't have one. 

People speak of the German technology in WW2, but forget we had radar in planes at the close of war along with the jet engine, ect... 

21 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Watch George Galloways arse raping of the yanks when he went into congress. The bloke might be a first class cunt but he tore them a new one when pointing out how many of the wankers made a fucking killing out the invasion of Iraq and its subsequent rebuilding 

Galloway is a cunt of galactic proportions, but I'll give him is dues where free speach is concerned. Despite him wanting to import Pakistan to blighty. A job his former party managed long, long ago. 

3 hours ago, Arthur Dick said:

They couldn't even beat Vietnam in a what, 17 year war or whatever it was, China would fucking destroy the cunts.

China couldn't beat Vietnam either. They invaded in 1979 in an attempt to force the Vietnamese out of Cambodia. China got handed 26000 dead then ran like fuck back over the border.

42 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Senator Norm Coleman looked like he was going to cry by the time Galloway had finished with him. As I remember he called out Christopher Hitchens when he got a bit mouthy then did a demolition job on him as well in a full on debate.

3 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

You couldn't upset me if your life depended on it. I just see it as my solemn duty to slap the shit out of commie cunts like you.

You might want to take a long hard look at how the US is slowly strangling China and why the filthy sadists can't do anything about it. Google China's ark of doom project and how the US is threatening to seize the $10 trillion that senior members of the CCP have pilfered from the Chinese state via false invoicing over the last 25 years.

I'll say it again Trucking. It's nice to have fresh blood on the same page. The right blend of knowledge and comebacks. 

You're a cunt, go forth and prosper. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
6 hours ago, Arthur Dick said:

The fuck are you on about you spastic? During the Cold War they had plans to use the UK/europe as the proverbial canary in the coal mine and were going to let us get nuked to save their slimy little parasite arses in a war with Russia,they extorted this country and bankrupted us and devalued our currency during/after WW2. Fuck the cunts I hope china turns them in a radioactive wasteland and the UK lobs a few hundred ICBMs at them at the same time.

Could you elaborate on the bit about sacrificing the UK in a nuclear attack in order to gain an early warning of missiles flying ?

1 minute ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Could you elaborate on the bit about sacrificing the UK in a nuclear attack in order to gain an early warning of missiles flying ?

I’ve known missiles could fly ever since I was a little kid and I watched Thunderbirds. The yanks must have seen it too. They had more channels than us.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
6 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

In conventional warfare it would simply be no contest. The chinks Naval and Air Power would be destroyed within a few weeks with most they threw back at the Yanks easily countered due to it obsolete nature and general shite technology.

There's a tendency for us to believe the tiddlywinks are armed to the fucking teeth with the best kit but their hardware is vastly inferior to what the yanks and NATO have. Plus they're actually quite fucking thick and their rise in tech and economic power is largely due to them nicking it from others.

I'm not sure China would be a complete pushover.  America would need to have a carrier group in the area ( unless they came up with a radical new strategy), and I vaguely remember reading that China had some sort of anti ship missile which had the capability to down an aircraft carrier.  Some Western spokesperson then admitted that they might not have the ability to intercept this missile with a strike of our own.  Granted, the Chinese might be overstating their weaponry a bit, but US aircraft carriers would be vulnerable to attacks of this sort, so they might have to keep quite a distance away to stay out of range, meaning the fighter jets would have further to fly.  

Or maybe I am talking complete bollox.  I know the Israelis are very clever at designing interceptor missiles, so maybe the Chinese anti ship ballistic missile isn't such a lethal threat any more.  

1 minute ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I'm not sure China would be a complete pushover.  America would need to have a carrier group in the area ( unless they came up with a radical new strategy), and I vaguely remember reading that China had some sort of anti ship missile which had the capability to down an aircraft carrier.  Some Western spokesperson then admitted that they might not have the ability to intercept this missile with a strike of our own.  Granted, the Chinese might be overstating their weaponry a bit, but US aircraft carriers would be vulnerable to attacks of this sort, so they might have to keep quite a distance away to stay out of range, meaning the fighter jets would have further to fly.  

Or maybe I am talking complete bollox.  I know the Israelis are very clever at designing interceptor missiles, so maybe the Chinese anti ship ballistic missile isn't such a lethal threat any more.  

The Phalanx CIWS rotary cannon can deal with most incoming ordnance. 4,200 20mm rounds a minute, 2.2 mile range, all laser/computer zeroed to a 90% strike rate.

I want one so bad.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The Phalanx CIWS rotary cannon can deal with most incoming ordnance. 4,200 20mm rounds a minute, 2.2 mile range, all laser/computer zeroed to a 90% strike rate.

I want one so bad.

But where would you mount it ?  Imagine the recoil...

6 hours ago, Arthur Dick said:

1.4 billion Chinese vs 311 million mobility scooter bound fucking morons? NATO can only be triggered if an ally gets attacked and the country is located in the North Atlantic, the clue's in the fucking name. so the amerimutts provoking some gooks in the pacific isn't any of the UK's concern or problem.

Why the Jimmy Savile avatar, Arthur? Your comments are enough for anyone to want to punch you in the fucking face.