CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The United States Of America

Guest Lady Penelope

2 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

But where would you mount it ?  Imagine the recoil...

3 foot thick concrete pad in the front garden. Sort out the charity beggars and Jehovahs witnesses good and proper. Might have to apologise to the people in the adjacent four streets for punching holes in their houses.

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The Phalanx CIWS rotary cannon can deal with most incoming ordnance. 4,200 20mm rounds a minute, 2.2 mile range, all laser/computer zeroed to a 90% strike rate.

I want one so bad.

Out of likes. Serious piece of kit for all the above. I want it scaled down, hooked up to my pc, and pointing out the window. 

24 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I'm not sure China would be a complete pushover.  America would need to have a carrier group in the area ( unless they came up with a radical new strategy), and I vaguely remember reading that China had some sort of anti ship missile which had the capability to down an aircraft carrier.  Some Western spokesperson then admitted that they might not have the ability to intercept this missile with a strike of our own.  Granted, the Chinese might be overstating their weaponry a bit, but US aircraft carriers would be vulnerable to attacks of this sort, so they might have to keep quite a distance away to stay out of range, meaning the fighter jets would have further to fly.  

Or maybe I am talking complete bollox.  I know the Israelis are very clever at designing interceptor missiles, so maybe the Chinese anti ship ballistic missile isn't such a lethal threat any more.  

There's a carrier group there permanently I believe, as the Yanks have just recommissioned a fleet. Anything they did nick we know about, and have tightened our shit up. 5G will probably be a trojan horse we're not dealing just with program source code. 

11 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Out of likes. Serious piece of kit for all the above. I want it scaled down, hooked up to my pc, and pointing out the window. 

If you want a pocket version, there's always the M134 mini-gun. Made famous when Jesse Ventura used one to chop down a tree in 'Predator'.

27 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I'm not sure China would be a complete pushover.  America would need to have a carrier group in the area ( unless they came up with a radical new strategy), and I vaguely remember reading that China had some sort of anti ship missile which had the capability to down an aircraft carrier.  Some Western spokesperson then admitted that they might not have the ability to intercept this missile with a strike of our own.  Granted, the Chinese might be overstating their weaponry a bit, but US aircraft carriers would be vulnerable to attacks of this sort, so they might have to keep quite a distance away to stay out of range, meaning the fighter jets would have further to fly.  

Or maybe I am talking complete bollox.  I know the Israelis are very clever at designing interceptor missiles, so maybe the Chinese anti ship ballistic missile isn't such a lethal threat any more.  

The US carriers, not just the latest class but going back 20 years are designed to be almost unsinkable. I’ve watched exercises where the US Navy and US Air Force have thrown crazy amounts of missiles, torpedoes, and heavy artillery at a carrier surplus to requirements and 24 hours later it’s still upright, and floating. The chinks are not in any position to take on the US, and that’s without the numerous strong countries that they would be immediately up against too. 

As ive said before, Winnie the Pooh has completely fucked up just like his old man and to make matters worse he hasn’t had the sense to acknowledge the fact and attempt to rebuild allegiances, instead trying to flex his muscles and burning more bridges with possible allies. 

17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you want a pocket version, there's always the M134 mini-gun. Made famous when Jesse Ventura used one to chop down a tree in 'Predator'.

They used to have them in the Hueys in Vietnam I believe. I'll just settle for the mini-mi favoured by the SAS. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
10 minutes ago, Frank said:

You really are a disgusting human being. 

Frank, why are you always so miserable ?  Cheer up, its the weekend !

29 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The US carriers, not just the latest class but going back 20 years are designed to be almost unsinkable. I’ve watched exercises where the US Navy and US Air Force have thrown crazy amounts of missiles, torpedoes, and heavy artillery at a carrier surplus to requirements and 24 hours later it’s still upright, and floating. The chinks are not in any position to take on the US, and that’s without the numerous strong countries that they would be immediately up against too. 

As ive said before, Winnie the Pooh has completely fucked up just like his old man and to make matters worse he hasn’t had the sense to acknowledge the fact and attempt to rebuild allegiances, instead trying to flex his muscles and burning more bridges with possible allies. 

There is a possibility that Xi might be removed internally. Once a year the Chinese president has to travel to the Beideihe meeting where he must explain his future intentions to the grandees of the Communist party who are made up of past presidents and premiers. Among these is Jiang Zemin who is known to personally dislike Xi because he has jailed a number of party members loyal to him. Another is Hu Jintao who has also seen a number of his supporters purged from the party. Jiang and Hu are said to be pooling their resources to undermine Xi at the meeting and they've got plenty of ammo with two US carrier groups parked off the Chinese coast and most of the civilized world treating China like a dose of the plague while its finance sector is rapidly descending into the abyss.

1 minute ago, Trucking Funt said:

There is a possibility that Xi might be removed internally. Once a year the Chinese president has to travel to the Beideihe meeting where he must explain his future intentions to the grandees of the Communist party who are made up of past presidents and premiers. Among these is Jiang Zemin who is known to personally dislike Xi because he has jailed a number of party members loyal to him. Another is Hu Jintao who has also seen a number of his supporters purged from the party. Jiang and Hu are said to be pooling their resources to undermine Xi at the meeting and they've got plenty of ammo with two US carrier groups parked off the Chinese coast and most of the civilized world treating China like a dose of the plague while its finance sector is rapidly descending into the abyss.

I hope they don’t succeed because that would just give a lot of western leaders the excuse to resume relations with the cunts as if nothing’s happened and then they’re on the up again. The cunts can’t be trusted in any respect so they need to be fucked right off and learn the rules of international order from a position of weakness.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I hope they don’t succeed because that would just give a lot of western leaders the excuse to resume relations with the cunts as if nothing’s happened and then they’re on the up again. The cunts can’t be trusted in any respect so they need to be fucked right off and learn the rules of international order from a position of weakness.

There's a possibility they might pull it off because Xi has completely fucked up the CCP master plan to achieve world domination by stealth. What was started by Mao's successor Deng Xiaoping and has been carefully nurtured by China's leaders over the last several decades now lies in ruins. The CCP power brokers must also be nervous about the billions their families have stashed abroad as well and may feel it's time for Xi to go back to pig farming so normal business can be resumed with the West.

On 31/07/2020 at 22:06, Trucking Funt said:

Due to pandemic-infused mega recession, they are preoccupied with slaughtering each other’s packs, as corruption runs deep throughout multiple rungs in the same line of “command”. Ever growing non performing loans of super shit sand castle enterprises are chained together and the bastards will be busy saving themselves and their blood comrades, furiously burying those investments and other undisclosed assets, while shooting at competition. 
The US has been moving production out on a large scale, while making life difficult for those still operating and collaborating within & with China. Financial services and technology are becoming ever more detached, while dollar, though slowly declining  is still volume wise the dominant currency worldwide, making it another headache for the yellow vermin, as they can’t get around that problem. The Yanks have them.

On top of it, buying agricultural land and food processing facilities in the West is getting trickier, as states and countries are introducing bans on sale of crucial assets to the wankers. And those already sold could potentially be repossessed, should conditions deteriorate . (crop failures) The pandemic has finally woken up some of those perpetually asleep at the wheel and reminded them about the fundamentals of a real economy, such as food, water, energy, essential medicine and transportation.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Due to pandemic-infused mega recession, they are preoccupied with slaughtering each other’s packs, as corruption runs deep throughout multiple rungs in the same line of “command”. Ever growing non performing loans of super shit sand castle enterprises are chained together and the bastards will be busy saving themselves and their blood comrades, furiously burying those investments and other undisclosed assets, while shooting at competition. 
The US has been moving production out on a large scale, while making life difficult for those still operating and collaborating within & with China. Financial services and technology are becoming ever more detached, while dollar, though slowly declining  is still volume wise the dominant currency worldwide, making it another headache for the yellow vermin, as they can’t get around that problem. The Yanks have them.

On top of it, buying agricultural land and food processing facilities in the West is getting trickier, as states and countries are introducing bans on sale of crucial assets to the wankers. And those already sold could potentially be repossessed, should conditions deteriorate . (crop failures) The pandemic has finally woken up some of those perpetually asleep at the wheel and reminded them about the fundamentals of a real economy, such as food, water, energy, essential medicine and transportation.

I agree. The Chinese finance sector is sitting on a huge debt timebomb. Beijing is quietly nationalising failing banks and imposing withdrawal restrictions to mask how bad the problem is but with the Anglosphere countries and Japan squeezing their economy it's only a matter of time before the bubble bursts. At which point, China's only option will be to ask the West for help.

Trump may agree to take the thumbscrews off but I suspect the price for doing so will be one Beijing won't be willing to pay and that is a permanent end to its currency manipulation which has given Chinese exports an unfair advantage for the last 20 years and China publicly relinquishing its claim to the Nine dash line along with any other territorial ambitions. The only other escape route would be for China to cosy up to the EU backstabbers but as Europe is on its knees due to Beijing's deliberate negligence, they would probably find it impossible to gain a consensus on the EU council and Trump appears to have already fired a warning shot at them to toe the line by withdrawing 12000 US troops from Germany.

Another interesting thing of note is that the UK has decided to fire up it's Magnitsky style legislation intended to target foreign individuals who commit human rights abuses. The first wave of sanctions have been directed at Russians and Saudis but something tells me that the hundreds of billions that senior CCP members and their families have stashed in British tax havens are the real target and Boris wants them to know it.

The most revealing thing over the last several weeks has been China's inaction in response to the UK threatening to depopulate Hong Kong and Huawei's ejection from 5G. If the UK had pulled this a year ago Beijing would have gone fucking apeshit and threatened us with economic annihilation but besides a whole lot of piss and wind clearly intended for an internal audience, there's been fuck all, which would suggest the yellow sadists know that their pension funds are going to bankroll the UK response to any shit they throw at us.

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

...Trump may agree to take the thumbscrews off but I suspect the price for doing so will be one Beijing won't be willing to pay and that is a permanent end to its currency manipulation which has given Chinese exports an unfair advantage for the last 20 years and China publicly relinquishing its claim to the Nine dash line along with any other territorial ambitions. The only other escape route would be for China to cosy up to the EU backstabbers but as Europe is on its knees due to Beijing's deliberate negligence, they would probably find it impossible to gain a consensus on the EU council and Trump appears to have already fired a warning shot at them to toe the line by withdrawing 12000 US troops from Germany...

Yeah, that was a typical Trump smoke and mirrors exercise. In a move that will reportedly cost "billions", US troops are being withdrawn from Germany ostensibly as a punishment for not maintaining the 2% GDP spend on defence. In fact the troops the troops will stay in Europe and will be be redeployed to Belgium and Italy where both countries pay even less on defence as a % of GDP.

27 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yeah, that was a typical Trump smoke and mirrors exercise. In a move that will reportedly cost "billions", US troops are being withdrawn from Germany ostensibly as a punishment for not maintaining the 2% GDP spend on defence. In fact the troops the troops will stay in Europe and will be be redeployed to Belgium and Italy where both countries pay even less on defence as a % of GDP.

Do fuck off please.