CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eh?

ratcum

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

The BBC are reporting the death of the Leicester City Chairman as the tragic end of a fairy tale. Well, the death of everyone in the crash is tragic, but I fail to see a rich foreign business man bankrolling his plaything as anything even approaching a fairy tale. Had the trophy winning side been made up entirely of Leicester lads from the youth squad and other local clubs, that would indeed be a magical story. 

Wasn't Reg Varney their top goalscorer? That's a fucking miracle seeing he's got to Be in his 90s

21 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

He truly is a cunt, Baws. He proved that beyond any reasonable doubt last night, as he quipped his way through 'revealing' news about the holocaust, as if he was shedding some light about it's existence. "It must have been dreadful,'  he announced to a survivor... "was it truly that shocking?" he added more salt to the wounded Yid.  "this, is where a Doctor called Mengele, supposedly picked kids to experiment on," was another of his outstanding revelations,"  whilst he tried to imagine a locomotive fully laden with combustible cargo....  If he doesn't receive TV Award of the Year under the newcomer section, then I'm switching to Freeview. 

I didn't actually watch any of it, you understand, for reasons you've made abundantly clear above.

Next week: "The Cambodian Genocide With Paul Chuckle".

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I didn't actually watch any of it, you understand, for reasons you've made abundantly clear above.

I wont be watching that. I'm afraid that it clashes with 'The Peruvian Massacre with Bette Lynch' 

I see racist, hinge loving piece of dogshit, Arron Banks is in the news again. As if his Christian name wasn't shifty enough, his surname is the personification of dishonesty. I'd boil his nob and feet it to my dogs, if it wasn't for the fact it would poison them.

On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 12:53 PM, Cuntybaws said:

Let's call him Paul Pot and be done with it CB

• Like 1

According to the BBC website, YouTubers Erica Costell and Jake Paul have broken up. If ever I gave less than no tiny fuck about anything, it must be this. Who are they, what is a YouTuber and why is my licence fee being spent on such bland dross? I can see me teaming up with @judgetwi Jewdy on this one, as he has enough anger for both of us. 

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Based on the evidence of a quick Google image search, it appears to be some kind of potato.

You had to mention root vegetables didn't you..

.. Now we have months of radish avatars and stark warnings on the evils of Chinese Mooli. We may have to distract him with banana Nesquik to bring him out of it.

19 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

We may have to distract him with banana Nesquik to bring him out of it.

On a semi-related note, I don't mind actual bananas, but I absolutely detest banana-flavoured things. I'd rather slurp the cum out of Punkape's arse than eat banoffee pie.

Fuck esters and, obviously enough on any @ratcum thread, fuck Esthers too.

5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

On a semi-related note, I don't mind actual bananas, but I absolutely detest banana-flavoured things. I'd rather slurp the cum out of Punkape's arse than eat banoffee pie.

You eat fruit? You're not Scottish, you fucking charlatan.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

death to all soft furnishings!