CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eh?

ratcum

On 13/09/2016 at 02:48, Panzerknacker said:

Ran his truck over a police woman while on his moby I believe 

Panzerknacker 

Wasn't the Judge by any chance was it? I heard he got involved in a low speed pursuit, after lifting a few cans of Tennant's Super. Mr Kahn attempted to pursue but Judge had just charged the battery managing to evade him. I believe he had a Union Jack seat cover and a Air Horn.

2 hours ago, ratcum said:

he was a cheating pig anyway Killer. Witness him taking Damon Hill off and securing the championship as a result. Unforgiveable.

The Krauts are always above the law in F1, Ratty. Look at fucking Vettel these days - cunt cant even figure out which way to point the car and he's still in a top team - that one armed Edgar Allen Poe looking cunt Kubica drives better than him.

21 hours ago, Roadkill said:

The Krauts are always above the law in F1, Ratty. Look at fucking Vettel these days - cunt cant even figure out which way to point the car and he's still in a top team - that one armed Edgar Allen Poe looking cunt Kubica drives better than him.

Correctomundo Kill.

Anyway, why didn't Vettel switch codes instead of Kubica? After all, his countrymen have had some success with rallies in the past.

Correctomundo Kill.

Anyway, why didn't Vettel switch codes instead of Kubica? After all, his countrymen have had some success with rallies in the past.

The cunts making 40mill at Ferrari - don't get that by driving a Citoren Saxo through mud puddles. Before that he had Cristian Horner licking his arsehole clean every night at Red Bull - honestly I think that's still going on occasionally even now...

55 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

The cunts making 40mill at Ferrari - don't get that by driving a Citoren Saxo through mud puddles. Before that he had Cristian Horner licking his arsehole clean every night at Red Bull - honestly I think that's still going on occasionally even now...

Is your PM facility broken? 

Ignorant dog guzzling cunt.

Instead of the separate barbaric 'sports' of dog fighting and cock fighting, why not simply combine them?

'Dog cocking' would involve dogs strapped upright to little trolleys, with their peckers facing outward like a knight's lance.  The trolleys would be radio controlled and the audience could strangle cockerels whilst watching. Much less stress for the animals and RSC approval to boot!

Rat

Instead of the separate barbaric 'sports' of dog fighting and cock fighting, why not simply combine them?

There's got to be a way to fit bear-baiting in there too, somehow. Put them on motorbikes, like in "Rollerball", and I for one would pay good fucking money to watch it.

bear.jpg

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

There's got to be a way to fit bear-baiting in there too, somehow. Put them on motorbikes, like in "Rollerball", and I for one would pay good fucking money to watch it.

bear.jpg

Genius CB.

Also, your Rollerball has got me thinking of "Rotherball". Imagine that well known meltdown retard, once of this very site, being killed over and over again.