CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eh?

ratcum

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, ratcum said:

US gymnast Katelyn Ohashi was told she looked like a pig. This is as hurtful as it is inaccurate. The only one that fits the bill is Peppa Pig, who is fictional and amorphous.

Katelyn Ohashi looks better in a leotard.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I googled her earlier. Quite a chunky little fuck-puppet. Nothing wrong with thighs that can pop your ears while you're mopping the rosebud.

She's a gymnast, and a damned good one.  Her athletic ability is second to none...but as you say, her thighs could put an Anaconda's constricting ability to shame....it's how I want to go!  

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, ratcum said:

you'd look better in a leopard 

Too gaudy and garish for my liking.  Compression spandex....that's the "in" thing I believe.  As a cold weather base layer, and for keeping muscle tissue warm and invigorated, it can't be beat.  If you have to spend a lot of time on your feet and legs, give it a go, you won't regret it.  

Guest DrCunt
3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Too gaudy and garish for my liking.  Compression spandex....that's the "in" thing I believe.  As a cold weather base layer, and for keeping muscle tissue warm and invigorated, it can't be beat.  If you have to spend a lot of time on your feet and legs, give it a go, you won't regret it.  

Ratty prefers clobber made from the skin of freshly dead jewesses.

They rub the lotion on their skins or they get the gas again.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, DrCunt said:

I'm out of likes, Doc.  The Buffalo Bill reference gets one when I'm reloaded.

Always on the look out for groups to gas, I think I've found rich vein of cuntishness in twats who wear sweatshirts with a wolf on them.

What exactly is your connection with wolves then? Are we meant to think you live with wolves, study/save wolves, or are in fact a member of Canis lupus yourself?

23 hours ago, ratcum said:

Always on the look out for groups to gas, I think I've found rich vein of cuntishness in twats who wear sweatshirts with a wolf on them.

What exactly is your connection with wolves then? Are we meant to think you live with wolves, study/save wolves, or are in fact a member of Canis lupus yourself?

The wolf fleece types, matching him and hers and the tyre cover on their 4x4. I investigated getting a set for mrs pecker and myself for a piss take Xmas present by they cost a fair few reich marks I can tell thee

Zyclon B wank puffins 

36 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The wolf fleece types, matching him and hers and the tyre cover on their 4x4. I investigated getting a set for mrs pecker and myself for a piss take Xmas present by they cost a fair few reich marks I can tell thee

Zyclon B wank puffins 

they must die

On 30/05/2019 at 22:38, ratcum said:

Don't be so coy Ratty! I know you're hinting at the "Wolfsschanze – Wolf’s Lair – in Eastern Poland". Your guvnor nearly got blown to pieces there, as part of operation Valkyrie!

18 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Don't be so coy Ratty! I know you're hinting at the "Wolfsschanze – Wolf’s Lair – in Eastern Poland". Your guvnor nearly got blown to pieces there, as part of operation Valkyrie!

East Prussia to me MC, but I appreciate the sentiment

On ‎31‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 23:00, Major Cunt said:

Never mind all that shit MC, why is that dead nobody from Wank Island still in the news? Suicidal thoughts require a functioning cerebral cortex, so I'm questioning the validity of the reporting.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

Never mind all that shit MC, why is that dead nobody from Wank Island still in the news? Suicidal thoughts require a functioning cerebral cortex, so I'm questioning the validity of the reporting.

RatsMarshall I'm in full agreement with ya there mate! Your new Valium prescription is clearly working for you!

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 24/05/2019 at 18:35, DrCunt said:

Just gave that one the owed like.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You are about as interesting as a dishcloth.

You're as soppy as one.  Aren't we both blessed.

Fuck off.

LOL