CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eh?

ratcum

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, ratcum said:

Rule 27. Paragraph 15. Sub paragraph (d) (ii)

"Zionist apologists mustn't be naughty.."

No apologies Herr Oberst. You should take a trip to Israel. But don’t take your prayer mat or wear your NSDAP lapel badge. 

Confusing isn’t it?

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently female 'musicians' are complaining about sexual harassment. Well just a couple things need clarifying here:

1. Most of you can't play any sort of musical instrument, you just sing in a packaged, over produced, vocoder enhanced dirge.

2. Perhaps if you didn't dress like lap dancing slags on stage and in your videos, people might respect you.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest judgetwi

November 9th tomorrow Herr Oberst......a very important date in the calendar for your lot. I suppose   you and your mates from the Afrika Korps Re-enactment Society will be having a right old piss up. Watching “March for the Fuhrer” and “Triumph of the Will” while knocking back the Bavarian beer eh?

Top tip for you. I don’t suppose you’ve ever lowered yourself to go into Lidl but they sell genuine German Frankfurters and Bratwurst in there. Fucking horrible, give me a Saveloy any day  of the week, but it’s the real thing. Thought you might be interested.

No need to thank me.

19 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

November 9th tomorrow Herr Oberst......a very important date in the calendar for your lot. I suppose   you and your mates from the Afrika Korps Re-enactment Society will be having a right old piss up. Watching “March for the Fuhrer” and “Triumph of the Will” while knocking back the Bavarian beer eh?

Top tip for you. I don’t suppose you’ve ever lowered yourself to go into Lidl but they sell genuine German Frankfurters and Bratwurst in there. Fucking horrible, give me a Saveloy any day  of the week, but it’s the real thing. Thought you might be interested.

No need to thank me.

I think he only shops in Lidl. Particularly fond of their own brand cola.

Guest judgetwi

Hope you had a good Nov 9th yesterday Herr Oberst. Remembrance Sunday today.....bad day for you obviously.

Still, as you’re as mad as a box of refrigerated Vietcong on “The Only Way is Essex” I don’t suppose you give a fuck. 😁 

5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Hope you had a good Nov 9th yesterday Herr Oberst. Remembrance Sunday today.....bad day for you obviously.

Still, as you’re as mad as a box of refrigerated Vietcong on “The Only Way is Essex” I don’t suppose you give a fuck. 😁 

Enjoy your chinky take away judgetwat. Don't go for the pork as yellow skinned fuckers are cheaper and more numerous than pigs. In fact the daft cunts actually pay to end up as a number 37 with Singapore noodles 

• 1 month later...
Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, ratcum said:

why have Prince Harry and Megan adopted a Chinese baby?

😑

Funny old thing genetics, as you know only too well Herr Oberst. I used to work with this bird who was married to a dark skinned Asian bloke. Her baby came out as white as Heydrich which sowed the seeds of doubt in his mind. He insisted on a DNA test which confirmed the child was his. However, the damage had been done and they ended up divorced anyway. Sad story.

Have you ever wondered what your man’s kid would have looked like if Eva had popped one out? What if it had been a girl and she looked like Barbara Streisand? That would have rained on his parade don’t you agree?

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Funny old thing genetics, as you know only too well Herr Oberst. I used to work with this bird who was married to a dark skinned Asian bloke. Her baby came out as white as Heydrich which sowed the seeds of doubt in his mind. He insisted on a DNA test which confirmed the child was his. However, the damage had been done and they ended up divorced anyway. Sad story.

Have you ever wondered what your man’s kid would have looked like if Eva had popped one out? What if it had been a girl and she looked like Barbara Streisand? That would have rained on his parade don’t you agree?

don't be horrid Jewdy.

The Fuhrer's child would have been a blessing to all humanity

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

If you were a time traveller would you kill Baby Hitler or just wank off his dad?

I'd kill baby Hitler CB, but only so I could take his place. I wouldn't invade Russia until I had nukes, and I'd threaten the UJSA with them. I wouldn't fuck up like the thicko Bohemian Corporal. I'd also locate Jewdy's grandparents and kill them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ratcum said:

I'd kill baby Hitler CB, but only so I could take his place. I wouldn't invade Russia until I had nukes, and I'd threaten the UJSA with them. I wouldn't fuck up like the thicko Bohemian Corporal. I'd also locate Jewdy's grandparents and kill them.

Fuck me Herr Oberst, Jewdy's not gonna like this, wonderful. On another note though, I reckon the Gestapo had already tracked down his grandparents, and gave them an all expenses paid holiday to Poland via train.

• Like 1

Guest Ollyboro
6 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

If you were a time traveller would you kill Baby Hitler or just wank off his dad?

JT would wank off Alois, to thank him for giving Adolf to the world. 

Spunkers would wank any bloke off.

Apple would kill himself.

Frank would wank himself off.

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, ratcum said:

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

Fuck me Herr Oberst, Jewdy's not gonna like this, wonderful. On another note though, I reckon the Gestapo had already tracked down his grandparents, and gave them an all expenses paid holiday to Poland via train.

JSA? Bohemian Corporal? I didn’t know you were such a snobby fan of Von Hindenburg but an interesting insight into your fucked up brain. I wouldn’t worry about my  grandparents, Herr Oberst, they would have been well prepared for your mob.

I see you have recruited Megabrain  Marjorie.......not much of a Brownshirt but an excellent Browntongue I have to admit.

My congratulations and Merry Christmas Herr Oberst. 

On 25/12/2019 at 00:04, judgetwi said:

JSA? Bohemian Corporal? I didn’t know you were such a snobby fan of Von Hindenburg but an interesting insight into your fucked up brain. I wouldn’t worry about my  grandparents, Herr Oberst, they would have been well prepared for your mob.

I see you have recruited Megabrain  Marjorie.......not much of a Brownshirt but an excellent Browntongue I have to admit.

My congratulations and Merry Christmas Herr Oberst. 

Merry Christmas Judge. You incredulous, belligerent old bastard!

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 hours ago, ratcum said:

he shagged half of Liverpool whilst on holiday. Then got the Luftwaffe to fuck the rest of them 10 years later

When are they going to finish the job?

Guest judgetwi
12 hours ago, ratcum said:

he shagged half of Liverpool whilst on holiday. Then got the Luftwaffe to fuck the rest of them 10 years later

Luftwaffe? Totally overrated. 

🎵Bomben auf Engeland 🎵

Yeah, fuck off fucking sausage eating Kraut wankers.

29 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Luftwaffe? Totally overrated. 

🎵Bomben auf Engeland 🎵

Yeah, fuck off fucking sausage eating Kraut wankers.

Go and watch Jewjew Rabbit. Hollywood still nervously mocking Nazi Germany three quarters of a century after its defeat. Well something is spreading from Eastern Europe that won't be quite so funny

7 hours ago, ratcum said:

Go and watch Jewjew Rabbit. Hollywood still nervously mocking Nazi Germany three quarters of a century after its defeat. Well something is spreading from Eastern Europe that won't be quite so funny

Any cunt who pays to watch that shite should be given free popcorn- dipped in zyklon