CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eh?

ratcum

12 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I’d love someone suitably qualified to have a good long look between your ears, to try and determine what, in the name of holy fucking hell, would make you post such a bizarre comment. 

#scatcum

It wasn't long ago that he expressed an interest in buffing up one of Mary Berry's plops. To prove that you can polish a turd.

He might have been possessed by Quincy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

I’d love someone suitably qualified to have a good long look between your ears, to try and determine what, in the name of holy fucking hell, would make you post such a bizarre comment. 

#scatcum

to be honest Ape, I'd eat anything that comes out of her 

..except Eric's lovechild of course  

2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Olympic skater Elise Christie.

Look love, the reason why you're depressed is because: 

1. 29 other skaters are faster than you
  2. you keep falling over
  3. you're nearly thirty with no medals worth talking about

Give it up and become a prozzie

Or practice dribbling and when you can do that to an average level then smash it at the Paralympic (spastic) games. The drooling is the hardest part to fake. That’s all the judges look at.

19 hours ago, King Billy said:

Or practice dribbling and when you can do that to an average level then smash it at the Paralympic (spastic) games. The drooling is the hardest part to fake. That’s all the judges look at.

Wise words KB

our very own judge jewdy is attracted to drooling spastics as well

• 3 weeks later...

JORDAN BELFORT

can you believe this earwig cunt?

1. Made millions out of being the real Wolf Cunt of Wall Street
  2. Made millions from his book about being that cunt
  3. Made millions from the film about his cuntishness
  4. Is now trying to sue the film company for $300,000,000

I reckon Sir Philip Greed wanks over photos of this vile cunt.

🦵

7 hours ago, ratcum said:

JORDAN BELFORT

🦵

you tell 'em Rat

Guest judgetwi
On 24/01/2020 at 12:11, ratcum said:

JORDAN BELFORT

🦵

Holocaust Memorial Day........bad day for you Herr Oberst. Oh well, cheer yourself up with some  bratwurst and schnapps why don’t you?

Oh, by the way, we DO run the world and we ARE coming to get you. 😁

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Holocaust Memorial Day........bad day for you Herr Oberst. Oh well, cheer yourself up with some  bratwurst and schnapps why don’t you?

The BBC reporter solemnly opined what bravery and fortitude it must take for the survivors to go back to Auschwitz for the memorial. They panned across ranks of ageing men and women, all dignified in their remembrance. Then, somewhat incongruously, they showed one chap laying a wreath or some such, all dolled up in stripey hat and matching sleeves. What sort of cunt, I wondered to myself, would do such a strange, look-at-me sort of thing? Then I noticed the pink triangles emblazoned all over his outfit and the answer became clear.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

The BBC reporter solemnly opined what bravery and fortitude it must take for the survivors to go back to Auschwitz for the memorial. They panned across ranks of ageing men and women, all dignified in their remembrance. Then, somewhat incongruously, they showed one chap laying a wreath or some such, all dolled up in stripey hat and matching sleeves. What sort of cunt, I wondered to myself, would do such a strange, look-at-me sort of thing? Then I noticed the pink triangles emblazoned all over his outfit and the answer became clear.

as a hi fi buff CB, I owned a pink triangle turntable in the early 90s. Couldn't afford a Linn LP12 but a felt a Rega 3 was beneath me.

Fuckin nob or what eh?

3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Oh, by the way, we DO run the world and we ARE coming to get you. 😁

don't bait me Jewdy.

Excellent documentary the other night on the original filming and reporting of the liberated camps. The whole raison d'etre  was to show what had happened to victims. Not jews, just victims. 

Throughout my schooling it was the same message; abhorrence of man's inhumanity to man, not inhumanity to jews.

Since then, they've well and truly hijacked it and by inference the whole of WW2

Cunts. 

• Like 1

On 24/1/2020 at 12:11, ratcum said:

JORDAN BELFORT

🦵

Belfort is no front-wheeler Herr Oberst, so don't go getting your lederhosen in a twist over it. He's just a working class lad from Queens who ripped off the super rich, and had a penchant for whores and coke. There's far more kikes deserving of an epic cunting right now.

I'm sure you've noticed the non-stop Memorial Day footage and themed programing regarding the questionable 6 million figure. Right now the Israeli public relations department is in overdrive, as they're gifted an opportunity to make us feel so sorry for them.

All this while they break most UN rules on warfare, and continue to perpetrate an ongoing campaign of ethnic cleansing while the world watches.

You won't hear about any of this on any mainstream media outlet though, because Jewdy's already pointed out that his people run the world.

Edited by Major Cunt

6 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Belfort is no front-wheeler Herr Oberst, so don't go getting your lederhosen in a twist over it. He's just a working class lad from Queens who ripped off the super rich, and had a penchant for whores and coke. There's far more kikes deserving of an epic cunting right now.

I'm sure you've noticed the non-stop Memorial Day footage and themed programing regarding the questionable 6 million figure. Right now the Israeli public relations department is in overdrive, as they're gifted an opportunity to make us feel so sorry for them.

All this while they break most UN rules on warfare, and continue to perpetrate an ongoing campaign of ethnic cleansing while the world watches.

You won't hear about any of this on any mainstream media outlet though, because Jewdy's already pointed out that his people run the world.

Early life[edit]

Belfort was born in 1962 in the Bronx[3] borough of New York City to a Jewish family.

I agree entirely about the holocaust memorial day. A special day about the deaths of 5.5 million, from a conflict that killed 85 million (more if you start the war with the japs invading china). Bollocks.