CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eh?

ratcum

Guest judgetwi
On 24/04/2020 at 10:05, ratcum said:

up your bum Jewdy

A bit crude for you Herr Oberst. I hope i’m not coming across as a snob (heaven forbid) but I expect a little better from a wannabe Obersturmbahnfuhrer SS. 

No wonder your lot lost the War. The rot within, as they say.

• 1 month later...

three overweight black women, all with a similar degree of pigmentation, all with dreadlocks, all around about the same age. If they're not your personal friend or familiar colleague, and you get them mixed up, this is unacceptable racism.

What's more, they have the audacity to complain about it, in the same week George Floyd was murdered by a vacant-eyed psycho white cop.

Fuck off you whingeing bitches

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ratcum said:

three overweight black women, all with a similar degree of pigmentation, all with dreadlocks, all around about the same age. If they're not your personal friend or familiar colleague, and you get them mixed up, this is unacceptable racism.

What's more, they have the audacity to complain about it, in the same week George Floyd was murdered by a vacant-eyed psycho white cop.

Fuck off you whingeing bitches

I'm sorry. I had to give this a like. Pure genius.

16 hours ago, ratcum said:

I'm sure the irony isn't lost on you that the same acronym used for "Person Of Colour" also describes a "Piece Of Crap".

I noticed art historian James Fox looks remarkably like Saul David, also an historian. Now old Saul acknowledges his antecedents (his name speaks volumes) but James might think he's more elusive. 

Not for me old boy. I make Hans Landa look like a Nazi

Ere, this social distancing bollocks worked out really well Saturday, Ratty. I needed some replacement RCA cables males and females, so i Googled Wickes mate. Anyway not only did it only cost a £5, but I was I in and out in 7 mins, and had no fat cunts attempting DIY to squeeze pass.

17 hours ago, ratcum said:

I noticed art historian James Fox looks remarkably like Saul David, also an historian. Now old Saul acknowledges his antecedents (his name speaks volumes) but James might think he's more elusive. 

Not for me old boy. I make Hans Landa look like a Nazi

Hi Ratty!

quincy m.e. | Tumblr

17 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's Carly Fiorina. What's she done to offend you? She may be a lizard, but I don't think she's an earwig.

you clever bugger CB. 👿

You were meant to say infamous earwig and Tory slapper, Edwina Cunty. This uncanny similarity was enough for me to start searching and as I suspected, La Fiorina is known for eavesdropping.

Nuff said. 

4 minutes ago, ratcum said:

you clever bugger CB. 👿

You were meant to say infamous earwig and Tory slapper, Edwina Cunty. This uncanny similarity was enough for me to start searching and as I suspected, La Fiorina is known for eavesdropping.

Nuff said. 

What's wrong with your eyes? She's no hottie, but still twice as shaggable as Eggwina Curry. 

John Major's a cunt.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I had to lovely soft boiled eggs 

I’ve seen that trick. They usually use ping pong balls but I suppose they wouldn’t touch the sides in your case.

Have you thought about snooker balls?