CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eh?

ratcum

Guest Lady Penelope
On 24/09/2016 at 11:25 PM, ratcum said:

You'll get a rocket for this Lady P. Perhaps you should shuttle off this mortal coil?

I've got to go out and buy some gas this afternoon.

Guest Lady Penelope

About this time old Mr Whitstaple the chief clerk would make himself a hot drink out of Marmite. He reckoned that it kept his "vitals going", he also at this time of the day took his vitamin pills (9 of them), He was as thin as a rake and rode his bike the 9 miles to and from work rain, shine, sleet or snow. He had wonderful plans for his retirement. I was not there on the day of his 64th birthday when at precisely 1415 he said "I am sure that the Royal Highlander will be full and standing tonight", and then keeled over off his seat at the back of the booking office on to the floor stone dead from what was later revealed to have been a massive heart attack. I spoke to his 87 years old mother at his funeral 5 days later. She said that she had always told him that all that Marmite was no good for him and that she would miss the £17 a week money he gave her each week for his keep (He still lived at home). She was still a sprightly and alert old dear and asked me if I could arrange for his bicycle to be taken home as a neighbour of hers had offered her £20 for it.

Guest DingTheRioja
7 minutes ago, ratcum said:

The CC gene pool is shrinking to near extinction levels. Established cunts get hacked off with new bloods dissing them, but without them the site is dead. Tell your friends enemies about this site.

Do you mean like the old royal families? We need fresh blood from the lower classes before we inbreed ourselves into extinction?

..or vampires sucking the life out of the cunts?

13 minutes ago, ratcum said:

The CC gene pool is shrinking to near extinction levels. Established cunts get hacked off with new bloods dissing them, but without them the site is dead. Tell your friends enemies about this site.

Is this to do with that bizarre reference to the cognoscenti ? I understand the meaning of the word but fail to see the humour in the "makes Ben Hur look like an epic" reference, I can only assume this is some smartarse students "in joke" please enlighten me.

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Is this to do with that bizarre reference to the cognoscenti ? I understand the meaning of the word but fail to see the humour in the "makes Ben Hur look like an epic" reference, I can only assume this is some smartarse students "in joke" please enlighten me.

It just me laugh Eric. It's like a hopelessly misplaced epithet in that it actually says nothing at all. I think it was on some of the original posters.

7 minutes ago, ratcum said:

It just me laugh Eric. It's like a hopelessly misplaced epithet in that it actually says nothing at all. I think it was on some of the original posters.

Yep. Just found it listed as one of the tag lines for holy grail. Must've missed that, too busy pissing myself at the llama references in the end credits.

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yep. Just found it listed as one of the tag lines for holy grail. Must've missed that, too busy pissing myself at the llama references in the end credits.

Shit, you said it now. A long, long time ago before social media, broadband, when Alta Vista was the go to search engine of choice, this little oddity was doing the rounds...

43 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Shit, you said it now. A long, long time ago before social media, broadband, when Alta Vista was the go to search engine of choice, this little oddity was doing the rounds...

Fuck me! You must be sharing the same meds as lady P. That was as weird as a little ditty I half remember entitled " the bushes scream as my daddy prunes" when you take a good look at our species it's almost incomprehensible that we managed to invent the teacup, let alone put a man on the moon!

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuck me! You must be sharing the same meds as lady P. That was as weird as a little ditty I half remember entitled " the bushes scream as my daddy prunes" when you take a good look at our species it's almost incomprehensible that we managed to invent the teacup, let alone put a man on the moon!

14ln5o6.jpg

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Obviously Alta Vista were cunts.

Guest JackoTC
19 hours ago, ratcum said:

Its your own fault. Had you kept using my totally original Eh? this would never have happened. From now on you should keep your inane squeaks solely to this organ.  

On 22/11/2016 at 1:44 PM, Lady Penelope said:

About this time old Mr Whitstaple the chief clerk would make himself a hot drink out of Marmite. He reckoned that it kept his "vitals going", he also at this time of the day took his vitamin pills (9 of them), He was as thin as a rake and rode his bike the 9 miles to and from work rain, shine, sleet or snow. He had wonderful plans for his retirement. I was not there on the day of his 64th birthday when at precisely 1415 he said "I am sure that the Royal Highlander will be full and standing tonight", and then keeled over off his seat at the back of the booking office on to the floor stone dead from what was later revealed to have been a massive heart attack. I spoke to his 87 years old mother at his funeral 5 days later. She said that she had always told him that all that Marmite was no good for him and that she would miss the £17 a week money he gave her each week for his keep (He still lived at home). She was still a sprightly and alert old dear and asked me if I could arrange for his bicycle to be taken home as a neighbour of hers had offered her £20 for it.

Is that a true story or have I just tuned into an episode of The Archers?

Guest Chip from the states
Just now, ratcum said:

Watched some of 24hrs in A & E, GPs behind closed doors things yesterday with Frau Rat. Nearly everyone of the patients was overweight. I ended quite cross. Vexed even.

Fancy a fucky motty yeeeeee haaaaaaw