CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eh?

ratcum

Guest Lady Penelope
9 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Imagine if you went into a shop to buy tasty Turkish snack baklava, only to be given balaclava instead. What larks!

Or you were handed Burt Bacharach's dead body.

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Want to save money on both "The Health Lottery" and The Postcode Lottery" ? Just get cancer! 

You cunt! Spat my horlicks all over the fucking duvet. Bastard.

4 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Imagine if you asked a friend to organise a baby shower and they did exactly that. How would they keep all the little bastards in place until the moment came to drop them? Would any of the teen mums on the council estate even notice they'd gone?

The teen mothers around here would probably be the ones doing the throwing, too.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 20/12/2016 at 4:00 AM, Eric Cuntman said:

The very same. Shame none of that lot are funny anymore. Ade Edmondson makes cookery programmes.

Rick was the only funny one there, everyone else was either shit (Ade) or fucking diabolical (the rest).

How the fuck is "Mike" still working? Or rather, how the fuck did he ever get any work, he's a complete cardboard tossport, there's more life in SPG than him....

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Rick was the only funny one there, everyone else was either shit (Ade) or fucking diabolical (the rest).

How the fuck is "Mike" still working? Or rather, how the fuck did he ever get any work, he's a complete cardboard tossport, there's more life in SPG than him....

Special Patrol Group was the star, last time i saw Mike he was putting on a shite yank accent in Ab Fab (shite) and before that he was 'Dave Hedgehog' in Bottom (okay-ish) . On reflection I have to agree. RIP Rick Mayall, The New Statesman was one of the best factual programmes I've ever seen.

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Special Patrol Group was the star, last time i saw Mike he was putting on a shite yank accent in Ab Fab (shite) and before that he was 'Dave Hedgehog' in Bottom (okay-ish) . On reflection I have to agree. RIP Rick Mayall, The New Statesman was one of the best factual programmes I've ever seen.

I read somewhere they have made an An Fab film. It will no doubt be as utter shite as the series was.

Ok,I only watched it twice just to make sure I didn't just catch an off episode.

It was shite.

5 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I read somewhere they have made an An Fab film. It will no doubt be as utter shite as the series was.

Ok,I only watched it twice just to make sure I didn't just catch an off episode.

It was shite.

A waste of national treasure Joanna Lumley. Her character was the only funny thing about it. Pity the character wasn't put into a better vehicle than that shit.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

A waste of national treasure Joanna Lumley. Her character was the only funny thing about it. Pity the character wasn't put into a better vehicle than that shit.

She was ok thirty years ago.

47 minutes ago, Snatch said:

It was shite.

I was the same with the made for TV mini series, Holocaust. They were all funny.