CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eh?

ratcum

1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

What are your thoughts on The Thames & Severn Canal?

again it's so bloody clean now it's like a haven for bastard wildlife. Kingfishers, dippers, maybe even the chance of some beaver action.

I remember a time when the Manchester Shit Canal could quite literally change colour one day to the next. Now it's wine bars and otters.

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, ratcum said:

again it's so bloody clean now it's like a haven for bastard wildlife. Kingfishers, dippers, maybe even the chance of some beaver action.

I remember a time when the Manchester Shit Canal could quite literally change colour one day to the next. Now it's wine bars and otters.

They've got beavers in the Otter.

19 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Fuck this riparian shite water vole. 

What about if you rocked up at Pitcairn Island and instead of asking for fletcher you panicked and said felcher Christiansen! Holy motherfucking shitpeas, what japes would ensue!  

18 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fuck this riparian shite water vole. 

What about if you rocked up at Pitcairn Island and instead of asking for fletcher you panicked and said felcher Christiansen! Holy motherfucking shitpeas, what japes would ensue!  

a rum and uncanny day indeed Stub. I'd call on Bix Barton to investigate

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
10 hours ago, ratcum said:

On the BBC website:

"Try Nigella's sticky toffee pudding"

Fucking hell!

I would love to taste her sticky toffee pudding, as long as she's not laced it with coke

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The state pension plan for Florida teachers held more than 41,000 shares in American Outdoor Brands Corporation, the company that manufactured the semi-automatic AR-15 assault rifle used in the St Valentine's Day mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School.

You've got to laugh.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I've had a great idea for a TV show.

It's called "Rosa Parks" and involves the bus riding civil rights protester. Instead of talking about all that segregated bus bollocks, she just parks somewhere instead. Toy R Us, Raymond Revue Bar etc. Fuckin brilliant I reckon. 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
30 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I've had a great idea for a TV show.

It's called "Rosa Parks" and involves the bus riding civil rights protester. Instead of talking about all that segregated bus bollocks, she just parks somewhere instead. Toy R Us, Raymond Revue Bar etc. Fuckin brilliant I reckon. 

I'd vote for that.