CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eh?

ratcum

27 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

complete gibberish, if such a thing were possible then the dismembered member would not have any depth perception whatsoever as it would only have one eye, and an oriental one at that. You purblind fool.

You learned that depth perception thing from the film 'Soldier' with Kurt Russel didn't you? I know I did.

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You learned that depth perception thing from the film 'Soldier' with Kurt Russel didn't you? I know I did.

Futurama, I always had a thing for Leela. 

Guest Bill Stickers
37 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

complete gibberish, if such a thing were possible then the dismembered member would not have any depth perception whatsoever as it would only have one eye, and an oriental one at that. You purblind fool.

30 minutes ago, ratcum said:

details schmetails Lukey.

Norm's cock is going to burn Jewdy's little choccie ring, with Nazi cum

I’d like you introduce you to our resident cock expert @EreptileDysfunction, who can give the authoritative answer. 

Guest Erroreptile404
14 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I’d like you introduce you to our resident cock expert @EreptileDysfunction, who can give the authoritative answer. 

Damn you're really obsessed with me little willy aren't you, you have a whole space rented in your head just for me. Good to see i'm really getting to you.

• 2 weeks later...

After seeing that cunt Fern Riddell insisting on being called Doctor, I need to set out my rat stall on this. For the uninitiated, a Ph.D in anything other than medicine, is just more of the same of what you did in your degree. You don't attend lectures or sit any exams, and in the case of Riddell, your 'research' is on something that has already happened in the past.   Me and Frau Rat both have postgrad qualifications but would be laughed out of our social circle if we started using the title. 

In short, Riddell is a cunt who should be darted by Congolese pigmy warriors and eaten. According to their culture, consuming her brain will imbue them with her wisdom and ability. In this case, they will get a high dose of twattiness.

6 hours ago, NORMAN WISDOM'S COCK said:

After seeing that cunt Fern Riddell insisting on being called Doctor, I need to set out my rat stall on this. For the uninitiated, a Ph.D in anything other than medicine, is just more of the same of what you did in your degree. You don't attend lectures or sit any exams, and in the case of Riddell, your 'research' is on something that has already happened in the past.   Me and Frau Rat both have postgrad qualifications but would be laughed out of our social circle if we started using the title. 

In short, Riddell is a cunt who should be darted by Congolese pigmy warriors and eaten. According to their culture, consuming her brain will imbue them with her wisdom and ability. In this case, they will get a high dose of twattiness.

I've got no idea who you're taking about ratter, but darted by Congo pigmies for consumption is an unique idea. Do you think they would fuck her before and after?

image.jpg

11 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've got no idea who you're taking about ratter, but darted by Congo pigmies for consumption is an unique idea. Do you think they would fuck her before and after?

image.jpg

classy film Stub. I hope these pigmy fellas fuck her until she says, "fuck it, I'm not a real doctor"

So Jonathan Saul Friedland joins my list of jews making racist comments when they should know better. Quick to attack Labour for alleged anti-semitism, although unable to come up with any evidence, the two faced cunt thinks it's fine to use the 'N' word. 

On two occasions.

To black employees.  

I just clocked some chinless goit on the news there talking about "Defence Budgies" and I instantly thought of Minty for some reason, nuzzling up to the invading hordes before going "VOOM!"

At least, I think he said. "budgies". It might have been "budgets", but I can't see why that would be newsworthy.

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I just clocked some chinless goit on the news there talking about "Defence Budgies" and I instantly thought of Minty for some reason, nuzzling up to the invading hordes before going "VOOM!"

At least, I think he said. "budgies". It might have been "budgets", but I can't see why that would be newsworthy.

Armed with a brace of Minties, I could take out a column of Tiger tanks easy

On 6/18/2018 at 1:59 PM, ratcum said:

I've got a PhD. I thought it was good when I bought it. 

• 2 weeks later...

So the witless Tories replace one gung-ho little Britain type with another committed leaver in Dominic Raab. How do you think that reads to the EU mandarins you dickheads?

Raab, interesting spelling that. Ex lawyer too. Where is judge when I need him?

2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

So the witless Tories replace one gung-ho little Britain type with another committed leaver in Dominic Raab. How do you think that reads to the EU mandarins you dickheads?

Raab, interesting spelling that. Ex lawyer too. Where is judge when I need him?

Guest Lady Penelope
On 6/18/2018 at 1:59 PM, ratcum said:

Me and Frau Rat both have postgrad qualifications but would be laughed out of our social circle if we started using the title. 

I bet that you are one of those thick cunts who got their qualifications after years at uni rather than clever and just gone on line and bought them instantly.