CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eh?

ratcum

Guest 'eavensabove
15 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

1900 school photo, aged 11. All the signs were there.

young-hitler.jpg

This is the Nuremberg trials. Mengele, must have given them all a shot of something. 

On ‎11‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 5:09 PM, ratcum said:

I reckon if parents were limited to one child, and in the case of scumbags, even less than that, the quality of parenting would go up.

I'm a excellent parent and despise cunts who simply don't try hard enough

Further to this, I see today that the Coombe family from Cornwall are moaning about having been rehoused several times by the council. Well maybe of you didn't have four children and a fuckin dog, things would be easier. Better still, if got a job and wasted less money on tattoos, you could pay the going rate and get something immediately.

Sponging scroungers.

_104327565_img_7796-1.jpg

23 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Further to this, I see today that the Coombe family from Cornwall are moaning about having been rehoused several times by the council. Well maybe of you didn't have four children and a fuckin dog, things would be easier. Better still, if got a job and wasted less money on tattoos, you could pay the going rate and get something immediately.

Sponging scroungers.

They're both men! How did two chutney ferrets have four kids? You made this up!

Guest Ollyboro
24 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Sponging scroungers.

Agree to a point, JT, but I also think you're not giving Mrs Coombe enough credit for modelling Herr herrcut (see what I etc) on Hitler's. And Mr Coombe is showing remarkable restraint considering he has modelled himself on a join the dots Neo-Nazi who's clearly bringing up three kids that aren't his (only one is sporting a set of Himmler goggles). His taste in soft furnishings is quite beige and suggests he shoplifts at Dunelm Mill, which shows a degree of consideration, since there's no chance of me running into the cunt.

39 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Sponging scroungers.

Its in Kernow so its not even in England .. foreign cunts.

1 hour ago, Ollyboro said:

Agree to a point, JT, but I also think you're not giving Mrs Coombe enough credit for modelling Herr herrcut (see what I etc) on Hitler's. And Mr Coombe is showing remarkable restraint considering he has modelled himself on a join the dots Neo-Nazi who's clearly bringing up three kids that aren't his (only one is sporting a set of Himmler goggles). His taste in soft furnishings is quite beige and suggests he shoplifts at Dunelm Mill, which shows a degree of consideration, since there's no chance of me running into the cunt.

burn the fuckers

1 hour ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

Its in Kernow so its not even in England .. foreign cunts.

We're meant to think the kids are busy doing homework, when actually they're totting up the family's next benefits claim. The brain prolapse parents don't know how to do this of course.

Send them to Paradise I say

Guest 'eavensabove
6 hours ago, ratcum said:

Sponging scroungers.

If there's ever a need, for Children in Need. 

Guest Ollyboro
4 hours ago, ratcum said:

burn the fuckers

Judy and Frank, you mean? Couldn't agree more - pair of cunts. Now as how to punish the Coombe family, we need to defrost their microwave chips or something. Show them we mean business.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Ollyboro said:

Judy and Frank, you mean? Couldn't agree more - pair of cunts. Now as how to punish the Coombe family, we need to defrost their microwave chips or something. Show them we mean business.

The missed opportunity, was by not housing them...

In Grenfell Tower. 

1 hour ago, Ollyboro said:

Frank must indeed be destroyed. This site has tolerated the levantine dog and his international playboy fantasy world for long enough. He must be despatched to Rhyl, or some other cretin infested shithole.  

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, ratcum said:

When two of my holes merged recently, I fell to musing on the single void resulting from them.

Is it truly a new hole born of the aforementioned  binary fusion?

or

did one of the former holes absorb its lesser kin, therefore living on?

If you've recently visited thailand ratty, the chances are you sipped on a spiked drink, woke up in what passes for a hospital there, and are now the proud owner of a meat and two vag.

12 hours ago, ratcum said:

When two of my holes merged recently, I fell to musing on the single void resulting from them.

Is it truly a new hole born of the aforementioned  binary fusion?

or

did one of the former holes absorb its lesser kin, therefore living on?

You're a better man than I Gunga Din to be digging into sodden ground in this weather ratty- but never mind that shit.....

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 10:12 PM, scotty said:

If you've recently visited thailand ratty, the chances are you sipped on a spiked drink, woke up in what passes for a hospital there, and are now the proud owner of a meat and two vag.

I drove through Rhyl during the summer

54 minutes ago, ratcum said:

embrace the philosophy of holes Shrubber and you'll never look back

This 2 into 1 malarkey has given me an idea Ratty. We need to dig tunnels linking your holes together. This will speed up the process of deepening and bilge pumping by removing the need for repetitive ladder action. 

And I've seen all the bits out of the great escape with Charles Bronson in, so it should be a doddle!

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This 2 into 1 malarkey has given me an idea Ratty. We need to dig tunnels linking your holes together. This will speed up the process of deepening and bilge pumping by removing the need for repetitive ladder action. 

And I've seen all the bits out of the great escape with Charles Bronson in, so it should be a doddle!

Lemmy bless you Authoritah. An alliance of holes eh? So long as we don't drift into trenches, which are simply common