CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eh?

ratcum

On 02/04/2019 at 22:10, Cuntybaws said:

I've got one of those.

pool1008_468x351.jpg

That looks nice. What are the creche facilities like? 

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

Never mind all that shit Stub, there's 'period poverty' to be tackled.

Period poverty? 

What in Baldur's balls is fuckin period bastard poverty?

We're jammin" and I hope you like jammin' too. 

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That looks nice. What are the creche facilities like? 

We're jammin" and I hope you like jammin' too. 

why are we helping out third world women when they've got sheep, goats and chickens? It's a bloody mess I reckon

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

Heterosexuals disgust me.

There, I've said it.

Weird bastards with their normal sex and complete lack of media attention.  Utter preverts who should be gassed.

Are there any left? 🤔 Judging by our sterling media coverage we only have a coalition of lezzers, shirtlifters and surgically altered genital mutants. Whatever remains "identifies" as some other variety of deviant, so I don't know where you think you're seeing these normal heterosexuals. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, scotty said:

Are there any left? 🤔 Judging by our sterling media coverage we only have a coalition of lezzers, shirtlifters and surgically altered genital mutants. Whatever remains "identifies" as some other variety of deviant, so I don't know where you think you're seeing these normal heterosexuals. 

Its the new "normal .. ratty has been ostracised

Guest 'eavensabove
17 minutes ago, scotty said:

They tend to congregate in IKEA or drinking PIMS at The Queens Head, which is rather peculiar if you ask me, as I don't flat-pack nor drink. Does that make me a Spinster? It's difficult to say, as I also had my identity pillaged whilst Island hopping in ASDA.

1 hour ago, scotty said:

it's just their complete normality that fucks with my head Sploti. And there's so many of the fuckers, stealthily breeding away, never shouting about the need to be recognised, given equal rights or shoved down school kids throats.  Fuck 'em I say, hetero cunts

6 hours ago, ratcum said:

Normal is out, faggotry gaylord preversion is in. 

I'm as queer as a slice of milk. Hussah!

Ratty, are you deriving this bastardised misspelling of "pervert" from the US base guard in Kubrick's finest, Dr Strangelove?

And what does your Auntie Vi have to say about all this? 

🤔

31 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I've just noticed the "POPULAR CONTRIBUTORS" window halfway down the homepage. What a fuckin load of old horse wank! Who are these vapid cretins? It's like a "WHO'S NOT" of cuntdom. I bet they're all heteros as well.

Cunts

Careful.

11 hours ago, Decimus said:

Careful.

Forget conversing with fucking Nazis.  Earlier today I had the misfortune to see, at my wife's insistence, and whilst eating my dinner, a U.K quiz show featuring a contestant from Pontypridd. A more revolting obese munter you could not envisage. Is it not reasonable to expect Admin. ensure that Bubba keep his wife locked in the garden shed?  Useless bunch of cunts.

Reporting myself, whilst wanking furiously, and still unable to eat.   Fuck off.

2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Forget conversing with fucking Nazis.  Earlier today I had the misfortune to see, at my wife's insistence, and whilst eating my dinner, a U.K quiz show featuring a contestant from Pontypridd. A more revolting obese munter you could not envisage. Is it not unreasonable to expect Admin. ensure that Bubba keep his wife locked in the garden shed?  Useless bunch of cunts.

Reporting myself, whilst wanking furiously, and still unable to eat.   Fuck off.

get the fuck off my thread weirdo

3 hours ago, ratcum said:

I've just noticed the "POPULAR CONTRIBUTORS" window halfway down the homepage. What a fuckin load of old horse wank! Who are these vapid cretins? It's like a "WHO'S NOT" of cuntdom. I bet they're all heteros as well.

Cunts

Nothing I do is ever good enough.

I wish you weren't my dad.

Guest Wizardsleeve
16 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

You're welcome to the one Fwank stayed in.  I just can't get the shit stains off the mattress.

The biggest shit stain could be lifted if you would just stand up and walk away from it.

Fuck off, idiot.