CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eh?

ratcum

Guest DingTheRioja
24 minutes ago, mothra said:

I'm getting a bit sick of all these new ways of describing oddbods. Puff and lezzer yes, but all this tranny stuff is just bollocks. Today I've learned kids can be binary. BINARY? What in Treblinka's Showers is that?

I saw that, some kid reckoned he's "binary" at age 10.... sorry, but at age 10 you hardly know if you like broccoli & cauliflower or not, or if you're just being a pain in the arse.

Anyway, to me, binary would mean 1 or the 0ther surely?

Guest Bill Stickers
56 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I saw that, some kid reckoned he's "binary" at age 10.... sorry, but at age 10 you hardly know if you like broccoli & cauliflower or not, or if you're just being a pain in the arse.

Anyway, to me, binary would mean 1 or the 0ther surely?

That's exactly what it means ding you fucking idiot.

Anyone who falls within gay, trans, asexual or other is non-binary.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 15 September 2016 at 5:47 PM, mothra said:

more scum. Utter scum, responsible for the death of a baby because, like most of these lowlife, they just have to have one of those unguided missile dogs. Fuck I hate these people

_91209402_dog_comp_nhantspolice.jpg

Is this a before / after crystal meth pic? At some point during the festivities , she seems to have been brutally fucked in her ocular cavities.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Sick cunt. But then again, I've heard tell of degenerates who pleasured themselves over both Pepsi and Shirley.

Better than Gavin AND Stacey.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

That's exactly what it means ding you fucking idiot.

Anyone who falls within gay, trans, asexual or other is non-binary.

As an utter zero, you are assuredly safe. Upstart little ungrateful mutt, chewing the newspaper.

Guest DingTheRioja
52 minutes ago, mothra said:

Before winter sets in I intend to try my hand at begging. In Rumania. I mean, the fuckin sinti dogs think nothing of travelling to Prestatyn to do the same. I wonder how much I'll make?

Depends on how well you fill in the EU Grant forms, a couple of million for a local town hall that doesn't exist, or a couple of billion for a motorway that will never get built. 

19 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Depends on how well you fill in the EU Grant forms, a couple of million for a local town hall that doesn't exist, or a couple of billion for a motorway that will never get built. 

You've certainly got the measure of Johnnie Rumania Dingly. All those peripheral nations look on the core of the EU as just a big pile of booty.

Guest DingTheRioja
4 minutes ago, mothra said:

You've certainly got the measure of Johnnie Rumania Dingly. All those peripheral nations look on the core of the EU as just a big pile of booty.

It's about time we voted to get the fuck out of there... oh.. we did vote...so when the fuck do we get our money back?