Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
ratcum

Eh?

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

You’re not doing very well at this, are you?  Perhaps you’re not cut out for all this.

Dreary, boring, simple, Trump felating unfunny prick that no one likes. KYS

But look on the bright side at least you've been getting spacker likes from "glowworm" 😂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Dreary, boring, simple, Trump felating unfunny prick that no one likes. KYS

But look on the bright side at least you've been getting spacker likes from "glowworm" 😂

You don’t get it Do you?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is with all these cunts picking their micro scooters up by the handlebars and twirling the fucking scooter around? .. the little cunts who do this should be throttled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've just been trying to complete the crossword in the copy of the Combat 18 magazine that Ape sent me .. no matter what words I try I cannot get any of them to fit .. it is as if there is no final solution.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Glowworm said:

I've just been trying to complete the crossword in the copy of the Combat 18 magazine that Ape sent me .. not matter what words I try I cannot get any of them to fit .. it is as if there is no final solution.

Try Judenfrage and endlosungen, Magda fucking Goebbels.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/08/2019 at 21:14, ratcum said:

Imagine getting tampons and crampons mixed up!

Speaking as a doctor, that's more easily done than you'd think. 😖😖

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, scotty said:

Speaking as a doctor, that's more easily done than you'd think. 😖😖

It's like when you prescribe 100mg of Diamorphine over 12hrs, and accidentally add a nought to the '100' on the written treatment plan.

oops.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's like when you prescribe 100mg of Diamorphine over 12hrs, and accidentally add a nought to the '100' on the written treatment plan.

oops.

You've been peeking again 😠😠😁

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, scotty said:

You've been peeking again 😠😠😁

I've been undercover, as the redhead nurse with the big tits. You offered to show me your 'dilator'.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, scotty said:

Speaking as a doctor, that's more easily done than you'd think. 😖😖

I did wonder why so many people had been dying on Everest lately. I guess tampax maxi just don't grip the rocks sufficiently, no matter how much they swell.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DrCunt said:

I did wonder why so many people had been dying on Everest lately. I guess tampax maxi just don't grip the rocks sufficiently, no matter how much they swell.

They do if they're hanging out of roops back end and she's clinging on for dear life. Hold a grown man in full climbing gear, that would. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, scotty said:

They do if they're hanging out of roops back end and she's clinging on for dear life. Hold a grown man in full climbing gear, that would. 

And a couple of Sherpas, (the vans), not the bearded mountain guides.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, scotty said:

They do if they're hanging out of roops back end and she's clinging on for dear life. Hold a grown man in full climbing gear, that would. 

Sorry, but I can't subscribe to this hypothesis. I imagine it's been smashed in by so much BBC it would have difficulty gripping a breeze block.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Glowworm said:

So what’s your fucking point My Lady? My first thought is that Ms Ozugul probably comes from a country where cats are on the menu every day and she needs to fuck off back there. Fucking pronto. But don’t let me put words in your mouth. If you have nothing to say there must be a railway bridge near you that you can make use of. Know what I mean?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm away for one week practicing without the glass cockpit and come back to this shit. One new member (who's a cunt) and the usual suspect badgering him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/08/2019 at 23:54, judgetwi said:

So what’s your fucking point My Lady? My first thought is that Ms Ozugul probably comes from a country where cats are on the menu every day and she needs to fuck off back there. Fucking pronto. But don’t let me put words in your mouth. If you have nothing to say there must be a railway bridge near you that you can make use of. Know what I mean?

Meow!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Glowworm said:

Meow!

get the fuck off my thread and stop baiting Jewdy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Glowworm said:

Jewd is my friend.

Jewdy would consider the fuckin plague companionable after a session with you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ratcum said:

I'm away for one week practicing without the glass cockpit and come back to this shit. One new member (who's a cunt) and the usual suspect badgering him. 

I've started fantasising about nazi women. Am I still a lesbian?

I think it's their stern facial expressions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've started fantasising about nazi women. Am I still a lesbian?

I think it's their stern facial expressions.

If you start wanking over a picture of Irma Grese, then start worrying! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

    There are no registered users currently online

×
×
  • Create New...