CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eh?

ratcum

Guest Erroreptile404
13 hours ago, King Billy said:

You’re not doing very well at this, are you?  Perhaps you’re not cut out for all this.

Dreary, boring, simple, Trump felating unfunny prick that no one likes. KYS

But look on the bright side at least you've been getting spacker likes from "glowworm" 😂

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Glowworm said:

I've just been trying to complete the crossword in the copy of the Combat 18 magazine that Ape sent me .. not matter what words I try I cannot get any of them to fit .. it is as if there is no final solution.

Try Judenfrage and endlosungen, Magda fucking Goebbels.

Guest DrCunt
1 hour ago, scotty said:

Speaking as a doctor, that's more easily done than you'd think. 😖😖

I did wonder why so many people had been dying on Everest lately. I guess tampax maxi just don't grip the rocks sufficiently, no matter how much they swell.

2 hours ago, DrCunt said:

I did wonder why so many people had been dying on Everest lately. I guess tampax maxi just don't grip the rocks sufficiently, no matter how much they swell.

They do if they're hanging out of roops back end and she's clinging on for dear life. Hold a grown man in full climbing gear, that would. 

• Like 1

Guest DrCunt
58 minutes ago, scotty said:

They do if they're hanging out of roops back end and she's clinging on for dear life. Hold a grown man in full climbing gear, that would. 

Sorry, but I can't subscribe to this hypothesis. I imagine it's been smashed in by so much BBC it would have difficulty gripping a breeze block.

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, Glowworm said:

So what’s your fucking point My Lady? My first thought is that Ms Ozugul probably comes from a country where cats are on the menu every day and she needs to fuck off back there. Fucking pronto. But don’t let me put words in your mouth. If you have nothing to say there must be a railway bridge near you that you can make use of. Know what I mean?

On 20/08/2019 at 23:54, judgetwi said:

So what’s your fucking point My Lady? My first thought is that Ms Ozugul probably comes from a country where cats are on the menu every day and she needs to fuck off back there. Fucking pronto. But don’t let me put words in your mouth. If you have nothing to say there must be a railway bridge near you that you can make use of. Know what I mean?

Meow!