Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
ratcum

Eh?

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If you start wanking over a picture of Irma Grese, then start worrying! 

That ship sailed. Worrying is the least of my worries. I'm glad I've still got one 9mm stashed. It's a comforting option.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If you start wanking over a picture of Irma Grese, then start worrying! 

People who worry a lot usually have very stern facial expressions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That ship sailed. Worrying is the least of my worries. I'm glad I've still got one 9mm stashed. It's a comforting option.

No you haven't 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've started fantasising about nazi women. Am I still a lesbian?

I think it's their stern facial expressions.

Dear Reader

Women are great as far as they go (work, kitchen, down the shops etc) but longer trips require something more robust.

I hope this helps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ratcum said:

Dear Reader

Women are great as far as they go (work, kitchen, down the shops etc) but longer trips require something more robust.

I hope this helps

Watched a fascinating documentary on Oskar Derlwanger earlier and his SS Derlwanger division.

Otto Ohlendorf also made an appearance, and is probably the most interesting Einsatzgruppen commander.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

Watched a fascinating documentary on Oskar Derlwanger earlier and his SS Derlwanger division.

Otto Ohlendorf also made an appearance, and is probably the most interesting Einsatzgruppen commander.

Look up Otto Skorzeny. The hardest cunt that ever pulled back the toggle on a Luger. 

Long time after the war, Israeli Mossad tracked him down, sent a couple of trained killers to assassinate him. He disarmed them, phoned their Israeli handlers and threatened to execute them both on his carpet if the kill order wasn't lifted. Mossad agreed, and recruited him to hunt down a few stray nazis in South America!

He later became Eva Peron's personal bodyguard, and rumour has it shagged her as well. 

His most notorious wartime achievement was single handedly rescuing Mussolini from a castle in France. Where Mussolini was captive and guarded by American troops. Quiet job, so knuckle duster and dagger.

Proper big balls cunt.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/08/2019 at 02:03, Eric Cuntman said:

That ship sailed. Worrying is the least of my worries. I'm glad I've still got one 9mm stashed. It's a comforting option.

Not if that’s the size of your cock.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ratcum said:

Dear Reader

Women are great as far as they go (work, kitchen, down the shops etc) but longer trips require something more robust.

I hope this helps

It certainly helps! Good grief.....normal sized writing! Herr Oberst, the second cunt in history to recover from Alzheimer’s! 

May i , on behalf of Jewish communities all over the world (yes we are everywhere as you well know) congratulate you on this miracle. 

And they say there is no God? Tell that to the Palestinians already. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Look up Otto Skorzeny. The hardest cunt that ever pulled back the toggle on a Luger. 

Long time after the war, Israeli Mossad tracked him down, sent a couple of trained killers to assassinate him. He disarmed them, phoned their Israeli handlers and threatened to execute them both on his carpet if the kill order wasn't lifted. Mossad agreed, and recruited him to hunt down a few stray nazis in South America!

He later became Eva Peron's personal bodyguard, and rumour has it shagged her as well. 

His most notorious wartime achievement was single handedly rescuing Mussolini from a castle in France. Where Mussolini was captive and guarded by American troops. Quiet job, so knuckle duster and dagger.

Proper big balls cunt.

 

I know a little about Otto Skorzeny, but only in relation to his daring rescue of Mussolini. Did you know that during the rescue he squeezed himself into a Fieseler Storch aircraft behind Mussolini. This was purely too look good infront of Hitler whom he knew would probably be there to greet him.

He was a pioneer of special forces raids and was in charge of a sabotage battalion during  'the battle of the bulge.'

I knew a little of his post war exploits, mainly his enduring love of the Furher, and proposition along with realization of a Fourth Reich . I knew fuck all about him and Eva Peron, thanks for that. He certainly lived a colourful life not to mention allegedly escaping with a shit load of gold.

I imagine Ratty probably pilots a Fieseler Storch domestically, and keeps a Junkers ju88 for flying round Europe.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, judgetwi said:

It certainly helps! Good grief.....normal sized writing! Herr Oberst, the second cunt in history to recover from Alzheimer’s! 

May i , on behalf of Jewish communities all over the world (yes we are everywhere as you well know) congratulate you on this miracle. 

And they say there is no God? Tell that to the Palestinians already. 

You really are a vile human being.

If you really want to improve this world, that you so aggressively rail against,  hang yourself from the back of a door.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Look up Otto Skorzeny. The hardest cunt that ever pulled back the toggle on a Luger. 

Long time after the war, Israeli Mossad tracked him down, sent a couple of trained killers to assassinate him. He disarmed them, phoned their Israeli handlers and threatened to execute them both on his carpet if the kill order wasn't lifted. Mossad agreed, and recruited him to hunt down a few stray nazis in South America!

He later became Eva Peron's personal bodyguard, and rumour has it shagged her as well. 

His most notorious wartime achievement was single handedly rescuing Mussolini from a castle in France. Where Mussolini was captive and guarded by American troops. Quiet job, so knuckle duster and dagger.

Proper big balls cunt.

 

Lots of good Otto material around Authoritah.

Otto Funk: Waffen SS soldier with no connection  to the rhythmic, danceable form of music, mixing soul music, jazz, and rhythm and blues

Otto Kumm: Waffen SS commander with no connection to any 1970s German porn stars

Otto Carius: Wehrmacht tank ace with no connection to any sons of Zeus

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I know a little about Otto Skorzeny, but only in relation to his daring rescue of Mussolini. Did you know that during the rescue he squeezed himself into a Fieseler Storch aircraft behind Mussolini. This was purely too look good infront of Hitler whom he knew would probably be there to greet him.

He was a pioneer of special forces raids and was in charge of a sabotage battalion during  'the battle of the bulge.'

I knew a little of his post war exploits, mainly his enduring love of the Furher, and proposition along with realization of a Fourth Reich . I knew fuck all about him and Eva Peron, thanks for that. He certainly lived a colourful life not to mention allegedly escaping with a shit load of gold.

I imagine Ratty probably pilots a Fieseler Storch domestically, and keeps a Junkers ju88 for flying round Europe.

I've been in a home build replica! Think of a supermarket trolley found at the dump, that you and a retarded mate subsequently did up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ratcum said:

Lots of good Otto material around Authoritah.

Otto Funk: Waffen SS soldier with no connection  to the rhythmic, danceable form of music, mixing soul music, jazz, and rhythm and blues

Otto Kumm: Waffen SS commander with no connection to any 1970s German porn stars

Otto Carius: Wehrmacht tank ace with no connection to any sons of Zeus

Qualitah 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imagine if you got 'day release' mixed up with 'gay release'. Instead of being allowed to pop out to buy a newspaper, a load of rabid poofs are let out of cages, and then bum you to buggery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Imagine if you got 'day release' mixed up with 'gay release'. Instead of being allowed to pop out to buy a newspaper, a load of rabid poofs are let out of cages, and then bum you to buggery.

I think they call that  golf up around Cheshire.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/08/2019 at 22:47, DrCunt said:

You really are a vile human being.

If you really want to improve this world, that you so aggressively rail against,  hang yourself from the back of a door.

Sticking up for your cyberspace hero Gladys? I’m a big fan of loyalty so good on you.

Now give that tongue a good scrub before you put it back in your stupid gob.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/08/2019 at 10:40, King Billy said:

People who worry a lot usually have very stern facial expressions

It’s worse than you think, people who worry a lot die younger.... spread the news, make the soppy twats worry about worrying! lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I reckon Brooklyn Beckham will top himself when he realises what a pointless twat he is. Riding on your dad's coattails or mum's pork scratching labia can only get you so far in life.

It's ironic that "The Big Issue" is an inhouse magazine for homeless cunts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...