CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Droning On ABout Dead Rock Stars

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

These fucking cunts are everywhere!  "if Keith Moon were still alive, he'd be the greatest drummer of all time, even surpassing John Bonham...:  If Randy Rhodes were still alive, he'd be the single greatest guitar player on the planet," "John Lennon was the best songwriter and lyricist of the modern era, just imagine if he were still alive...."  THEY"RE DEAD, you daft fucking twats!  If you must go on and bloody on about them, please kill yourselves and talk to them personally, and leave me out of your festival cuntfuckery!  

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

These fucking cunts are everywhere!  "if Keith Moon were still alive, he'd be the greatest drummer of all time, even surpassing John Bonham...:  If Randy Rhodes were still alive, he'd be the single greatest guitar player on the planet," "John Lennon was the best songwriter and lyricist of the modern era, just imagine if he were still alive...."  THEY"RE DEAD, you daft fucking twats!  If you must go on and bloody on about them, please kill yourselves and talk to them personally, and leave me out of your festival cuntfuckery!  

Be careful with this one Sleeve, just in case that retard Tata Steely Cunt starts harping on about something called babyboomers and how things were not that good in the good old days.

As to your nom, I think we can all agree that Cliff Richards was a cunt then and remains a cunt today. 

12 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

John Bonham's dead? You horrid lying cunt. That's in such bad taste. Imagine if he really was dead and his son was looking in on Cunts Corner.  CUNT

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, mothra said:

John Bonham's dead? You horrid lying cunt. That's in such bad taste. Imagine if he really was dead and his son was looking in on Cunts Corner.  CUNT

Yes, old John is dead.  I don't mind being the bearer of bad news for these obsequious fucking vermin, but they are absolutely everywhere.  It's now where you can't have a fucking shit without a pair of these spackers starting in about it.  "What's on the player, mate?  Fucking hell, they were massive, if only so and so were still alive, they'd be...."  You can only hope you drop an anaconda from your ringpiece, accompanied by a huge gaseous release to drown out the tedium.  

5 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Yes, old John is dead.  I don't mind being the bearer of bad news for these obsequious fucking vermin, but they are absolutely everywhere.  It's now where you can't have a fucking shit without a pair of these spackers starting in about it.  "What's on the player, mate?  Fucking hell, they were massive, if only so and so were still alive, they'd be...."  You can only hope you drop an anaconda from your ringpiece, accompanied by a huge gaseous release to drown out the tedium.  

Next you'll be telling me Maggie Thatcher is not dead. You horrid cunt. Perhaps you'll die before you get old like Roger Daltrey did.

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 minutes ago, mothra said:

Next you'll be telling me Maggie Thatcher is not dead. You horrid cunt. Perhaps you'll die before you get old like Roger Daltrey did.

Please Mothra, get yourself sorted.  Everybody knows old Maggie is enjoying her golden years in a government run care home where she enjoys an active life for a pensioner filled with high stakes shuffleboard, and secret meetings with the Rothschilds and the Queen manipulating the world's economies.  The old bint will never actually die.  The next phase of her retirement is cryogenic freezing until scientists have found a way to prolong life indefinitely, when she will make a triumphant return, and retake the seat of power that is rightfully hers. 

Guest DingTheRioja

Yeah, if Paul McCartney were alive today, he'd be the best singer song writer around, and he's a fucking good guitarist......

...and Maggie is partying it up in South America with Elvis, Lord Lucan, Hitler and a few others... the Hotel is called The Illuminati or something..

Guest nobgobbler
24 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Yeah, if Paul McCartney were alive today, he'd be the best singer song writer around, and he's a fucking good guitarist......

...and Maggie is partying it up in South America with Elvis, Lord Lucan, Hitler and a few others... the Hotel is called The Illuminati or something..

They're all supposed to be lizards aren't they?

Guest nobgobbler
13 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

To be fair a lot of people think this way because of all the shit that's been turned out in recent years what with your fanny flashing lady fucking gaga shite etc. Put five daft cunts who can sing a bit of karaoke, on the stage of X Factor manufactured by the Cowell cunt, and they think they're a band. A fucking band? There's never a musical instrument between them. When do you ever see on prime time TV an actual band being promoted, you know with actual guitars and an actual drum kit? There's loads of unseen talent. Frank's busking in heaven. 

Guest Tata Steely Dan

The one that gets me is people who say a recently deceased rock star was 'so young' or had 'so much more to give'. 

Greg Lake of ELP isn't dead yet, but just fucking look at him. He is 68. He is now pretty much obese, and had to sing all the ELP songs an octave lower because he smoked so much over such a long period of time. Like all good rockstars he probably did a lot of coke in the '70s and '80s. Yet, when Greg croaks in a few years time people will say 'he was so young!' and 'he had so much left to give!' even though he hasn't come up with anything of musical merit for forty years.

As per my baby boomers' music tastes thread, this is an issue with people not wanting to let go and admit they get old. Some of them choose to trash more modern music, others try and claim that 65 is the new 'young'. Either way they are delusional, greedy arseholes.

It's the 'Jonathan Woodgate' syndrome 'cept for musicians.

The longer they are out of the public limelight, the better they become. So, Jim Morrison (died 1971) is now fucking great. Kurt Cobain (died 1994) is great and so on...

Of course, the syndrome goes to cock when considering Lemmy who died this year and is better than Christ RIGHT NOW, but in general, eh?

In fact stick around and in a few years time the hipsters will be re-appraising GG Allin as being right up there with David Bowie (who also died this year and who is also brilliant...oh fucking hell I haven't thought this through have I?)

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 9/15/2016 at 5:31 AM, nobgobbler said:

To be fair a lot of people think this way because of all the shit that's been turned out in recent years what with your fanny flashing lady fucking gaga shite etc. Put five daft cunts who can sing a bit of karaoke, on the stage of X Factor manufactured by the Cowell cunt, and they think they're a band. A fucking band? There's never a musical instrument between them. When do you ever see on prime time TV an actual band being promoted, you know with actual guitars and an actual drum kit? There's loads of unseen talent. Frank's busking in heaven. 

Fair point.  However, even those actual musicians and established "bands" rarely put out anything new.  The remaster, re-release, and regurgitate the same old shite that got them to the top in the first place.  The Who, for example, stooped as low as starting to cover other acts material!  Roger Daltrey performing No More Mr. Nice guy by that human yank ghoul Alice Cooper??  Jason Bonham sliding and slithering on his fathers fame and notoriety while the remaining members of Led Zeppelin do fuck all in the studio together.  Soft fucking cunts lose one member and they fall to fucking pieces!  I won 't even get into the yanks spastics perpetuating this trend of outrageously hideous backward living fuckwittery.  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 14 September 2016 at 8:34 PM, witheredscrote said:

Frank Zipper was fucking ace. Some say his 'Girl from Ipanema' was his best, but for me it was ' Sunday Morning with Frank' from his Bucket of Flids album...

R.I.P Frank

Who's dead? Frank Sinatra? Or frank the lanky AIDS drip ?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
20 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Who cares about either?  

I saw him off. Went down the hospice, sat and munched a kfc mega Bucket in front of him, cracked a few jokes, and left in good cheer. It wasn't depressing at all.