CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Oh. It'll cost you 50 pence more, if you pay by card.

Guest Count Liqueur

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

As a matter of interest, is this currency you've received in a trade or did you mine it?

I played with the mining in the early days, but don't have the processing power to make it viable these days. On the plus side. I had fuck all in Mt Gox when that got wiped out.

6 hours ago, Bubba C said:

What comma.......?

In the imperative sentence "Shut up, Ding", "Ding" is the subject, and is being instructed - however futilely - to cease his havering.

Had you written "Shut up Ding", "Ding" would more naturally be construed as the object, and the unknown subject would be our hypothetical assassin.

Remind me never to ask you to feed a panda. Lynne Truss is a cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
18 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I played with the mining in the early days, but don't have the processing power to make it viable these days. On the plus side. I had fuck all in Mt Gox when that got wiped out.

What are you talking about?

9 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

What are you talking about?

Bitcoins, a cryptocurrency. Very simply (I'm conscious of certain punters with very short attention spans) this is "mined" by searching for solutions from complex algorithms, in Bitcoin's case the proof-of-work or validation protocol was SHA-256, a cryptographic hash function. Because there is a finite number of solutions and therein a limited number of Bitcoin, the currency emulates a precious commodity e.g gold. A few years back I was invited to tender the cost of providing an analysis on the suitability of mining or investing in cyrptocurrencies as a hedge against fluctuating raw material costs. I declined 'cos I was interested in something else, however I did submit a three word summary for free, "Don't do it".

Guest luke swarm
6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Bitcoins, a cryptocurrency. Very simply (I'm conscious of certain punters with very short attention spans) this is "mined" by searching for solutions from complex algorithms, in Bitcoin's case the proof-of-work or validation protocol was SHA-256, a cryptographic hash function. Because there is a finite number of solutions and therein a limited number of Bitcoin, the currency emulates a precious commodity e.g gold. A few years back I was invited to tender the cost of providing an analysis on the suitability of mining or investing in cyrptocurrencies as a hedge against a fluctuating raw material costs. I declined 'cos I was interested in something else, however I did submit a three word summary for free, "Don't do it".

i remember a story a couple of years ago when some geeky cunt mined a lot of this bitcoin nonsense....it was fairly worthless and he somehow discarded the computer with this coinage embedded in the hard drive....then a while later the price of this bitcoin shite rose exponentially and he worked out he had binned hundreds of thousands of pounds......

there was pictures of this cunt digging around rubbish tips looking for his puter...think it was in wales if i remember..he is probably still there.

40 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

i remember a story a couple of years ago when some geeky cunt mined a lot of this bitcoin nonsense....it was fairly worthless and he somehow discarded the computer with this coinage embedded in the hard drive....then a while later the price of this bitcoin shite rose exponentially and he worked out he had binned hundreds of thousands of pounds......

there was pictures of this cunt digging around rubbish tips looking for his puter...think it was in wales if i remember..he is probably still there.

Yep

15 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I can confirm that there is a disproportionate amount of rubbish in Wales to sift through.

Always knew you were a junk junkie.

10 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

In the imperative sentence "Shut up, Ding", "Ding" is the subject, and is being instructed - however futilely - to cease his havering.

Had you written "Shut up Ding", "Ding" would more naturally be construed as the object, and the unknown subject would be our hypothetical assassin.

Remind me never to ask you to feed a panda. Lynne Truss is a cunt.

I removed the comma. Fingers crossed. 

Whilst I always appreciate a grammatical refresher, would you be so kind as to take it and shove it up your arse?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
20 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Do you REALLY want the explanation?  I'd be shocked if you said yes.  

Go on. But ensure your response is excellent, tantalising , and fucking awesome. Go.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 23/09/2016 at 10:01 AM, Bill Stickers said:

I always assumed bawsey could mine Bitcoin with his brain, he's certainly got enough memory in there. Autistic fucking cunt.

Bitcoin, shitcoin, you can all suck my dick and die. Fucking cunts

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Is this a particularly bad wanky chang comedown sir? 

Maybe. My head is tight as fuck, my nose is dribbling like a reamed ringpiece, I have zero patience and a whole bunch of boring shit to do over the weekend with certain cunts I want fuck all to do with. What am I supposed to do with this shit?

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Maybe. My head is tight as fuck, my nose is dribbling like a reamed ringpiece, I have zero patience and a whole bunch of boring shit to do over the weekend with certain cunts I want fuck all to do with. What am I supposed to do with this shit?

It will probably be more tolerable if you get another nose bag in. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

It will probably be more tolerable if you get another nose bag in. 

This has occurred to me. It's not so bad if one has fuck all to do, but I've been roped into some shit with my pompous wank of a father in law. And some other shit talking British airways cunts he knows. A long shit 3 hour lunch, these cock smokers droning on about British fuckin airways, followed by some do at his missus' family's house- they are a soppy bunch of wankers. I need help. Powdery, numbing help.

Guest Bill Stickers
7 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

This has occurred to me. It's not so bad if one has fuck all to do, but I've been roped into some shit with my pompous wank of a father in law. And some other shit talking British airways cunts he knows. A long shit 3 hour lunch, these cock smokers droning on about British fuckin airways, followed by some do at his missus' family's house- they are a soppy bunch of wankers. I need help. Powdery, numbing help.

My old man was in BA. He says he hated cunts like this. The type that still insist on being called Captain Smith on all their mail well after retirement, and probably put on their old uniform and fly model aircraft round the back garden crying. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

My old man was in BA. He says he hated cunts like this. The type that still insist on being called Captain Smith on all their mail well after retirement, and probably put on their old uniform and fly model aircraft round the back garden crying. 

Crying and wanking. Was he now? It is not unlikely he knows this cunt vaguely, as he was regional manager of various countries over the years , not England though. I don't know why he thinks this was so awesome. That aside, the lucky cunt copped the last of the ridiculous pensions , plus him and his tart get 6 return first class flights anywhere in the world per annum, free as fuck. 

I hope he dies soon and indirectly sorts me out with cash. 

5 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

5 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Crying and wanking. Was he now? It is not unlikely he knows this cunt vaguely, as he was regional manager of various countries over the years , not England though. I don't know why he thinks this was so awesome. That aside, the lucky cunt copped the last of the ridiculous pensions , plus him and his tart get 6 return first class flights anywhere in the world per annum, free as fuck. 

I hope he dies soon and indirectly sorts me out with cash. 

What a pair of cunts. 

• Like 1