CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Oh. It'll cost you 50 pence more, if you pay by card.

Guest Count Liqueur

7 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Shut up ding. Yould be dropped in the sea so quick.

I've grown quite fond of Ding. It's undeniable that he is a spastic of the highest order, but his unrivalled idiocy has begun to appeal to me, and now I feel quite protective of him. The corner would be poorer without him. Like Star Trek without the Klingons, or E17 without the imbecile who ran himself over.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've grown quite fond of Ding. It's undeniable that he is a spastic of the highest order, but his unrivalled idiocy has begun to appeal to me, and now I feel quite protective of him. The corner would be poorer without him. Like Star Trek without the Klingons, or E17 without the imbecile who ran himself over.

Pretty much like the plate of catfood without the sprig of basil. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
24 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He's not the worst, but very far from the best

Guest luke swarm
37 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ding is like the piracy warnings you get before a DVD goes to the film you want to watch...you can understand its reason for being there, but you still resents its presence and although you do your best to skip over it, it evades all attempts at fast forwarding....so it must just be endured.   

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Trekkie? E17?

I'm not sure which is worse, you fucking fuckbag!!!

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

Ding is like the piracy warnings you get before a DVD goes to the film you want to watch...you can understand its reason for being there, but you still resents its presence and although you do your best to skip over it, it evades all attempts at fast forwarding....so it must just be endured.   

Can you stop with this awful gentlemanly tone that you drag around the site? A monotonous fucking nothing and by far the most disappointing long-standing member.

• Like 2

Guest Alfie Noakes
7 hours ago, Frank said:

Can you stop with this awful gentlemanly tone that you drag around the site? A monotonous fucking nothing and by far the most disappointing long-standing member.

So the experts couldn't differentiate between a clit and a tumour you huge cunt.

Guest luke swarm
10 hours ago, Frank said:

Oh come now dear boy, no need for such vitriol. Take your punishment instead of whining that its all so unfair you big crybaby..  

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 9/23/2016 at 4:25 PM, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Go on. But ensure your response is excellent, tantalising , and fucking awesome. Go.

Quince, it isn't my place to answer for Baws.  But the lad does have a tendency to venture into the realm of the surreal cunt, and you have said in the past that you really don't want to hear the details from anybody....I think the words you used were "fuck off you tedious cunt!  Nobody wants to know."  Or words to that effect.  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 25/09/2016 at 9:33 AM, luke swarm said:

Oh come now dear boy, no need for such vitriol. Take your punishment instead of whining that its all so unfair you big crybaby..  

It's all that semen congealing in his small intestine,sloshing around stinking and promoting a bitter ill humour.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 30/09/2016 at 3:41 AM, Wizardsleeve said:

Quince, it isn't my place to answer for Baws.  But the lad does have a tendency to venture into the realm of the surreal cunt, and you have said in the past that you really don't want to hear the details from anybody....I think the words you used were "fuck off you tedious cunt!  Nobody wants to know."  Or words to that effect.  

Whassat? I said no such thing.

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

It's all that semen congealing in his small intestine,sloshing around stinking and promoting a bitter ill humour.

you are mistaken Quince.....the semen is this case is deposited from the south side so technically it would be the large intestine side......errr I think.  

• 2 years later...
On 24/09/2016 at 20:49, Decimus said:

Decs. I've just perused this in the back-catalogue. In the last sentence, you mention Star Trek, and an imbecile that runs himself over...

..Nostradecimus!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Decs. I've just perused this in the back-catalogue. In the last sentence, you mention Star Trek, and an imbecile that runs himself over...

..Nostradecimus!

I'm hit and miss with my predictions, depending on the amount of coke I've shoved up my hooter. I assume that night I hadn't imbibed the magic amount. I definitely called the queer cunt running over his own faggot head, but I also predicted that the corner would be a poorer place without Ding. 

He's been gone a while, so I'm happy to admit that I was quite clearly wrong.

Hopefully I'll do a bag tomorrow and get one of my visions. Ding and Pen perched precariously on the edge of the cliffs at Filey inside his vile rape-caravan, tipping over the edge to plummet to their deaths as a result of Ding furiously simulating having sex with one of his many fictitious conquests.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

..Nostradecimus!

Less than psychic though, considering Yelchin ran himself over in June 2016, and Dec's post was made in September 2016. That's how urban legends get started, though.

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Less than psychic though, considering Yelchin ran himself over in June 2016, and Dec's post was made in September 2016. That's how urban legends get started, though.

Why do you have to ruin everything with your so called 'facts'?

I thought the poof only died of stupidity about a year ago, and that Decs had developed some, Dr Manhattan-esque ability to see snippets of viable future timeline events.

You're clearly the type of sick fuck that goes round telling people that Father Christmas isn't real.

• Like 1

Guest DrCunt

What boils my piss even more than this scam is when the minimum wage fucktard at the till asks for your email address. Why? "So we can email you your receipt in case you need to return the item". I'm buying grundies because I've followed through after a curry last night that was hotter than the sun, I somehow don't think you're going to let me return them. Fuck off, I don't want junk mail from your select fucking partners. Cunts.