CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Keith lemon

Guest Roger cuntwing

42 minutes ago, Frank said:

Cheeky! Out of likes. 

Usual reaction from Old Webby, I see. He is at his usual tricks again, on personal messenger, no doubt drumming up others in his hate campaign against anybody he can't bully. The sad little cunt has got me into the  position of having to apologise to Bubba.  What a snide he really is.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

clique baiting comes first.

Ruining the site comes first, obviously. Do you think anyone beyond Freak, Faggot or Frank wants to log in and see page after page of your bollocks?

The same goes for their rubbish, you're all absolutely fucking shit beyond words.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ruining the site comes first, obviously. Do you think anyone beyond Freak, Faggot or Frank wants to log in and see page after page of your bollocks?

The same goes for their rubbish, you're all absolutely fucking shit beyond words.

I’ve been playing golf all weekend,drinking,watching ruby and eating roast beef.
Then I read this drivel....

You’re so mundane and soiled.

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

They make the fucking Chuckle Brothers look like high brow entertainers, Decs. All weekend the thalidomide quintet have been backslapping and cajoling each other to the quality punters dismay. Frank thinks he's a phoenix rising from the flames, but in reality he's been just as shit as during the rest of my tenure.

What a shower of cunts...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I’ve been playing golf all weekend,

You’ve been playing Twister with Mr Emtembe, greased up for action with fisting butter and watching Magic Mike DVDs, while a queue of African businessmen pole the life out of you, live streamed on Facebook.

lol

29 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You’ve been playing Twister with Mr Emtembe, greased up for action with fisting butter and watching Magic Mike DVDs, while a queue of African businessmen pole the life out of you, live streamed on Facebook.

lol

Soon you will be annexed by Eire and have a a poof for President...

lol.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

You're gonna be seeing more claret than a fucking blood bank when I track you down. You delusional one trick pony cunt.

1 hour ago, Glowworm said:

They wouldn't allow you in.

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

He probably doesn’t have a jacket and tie...

I’d be careful if I were you Pretend Posh Boy. How many golf clubs can there be in Cheshire? Underestimate Marjorie at your peril...... he has some well ard Millwall mates you know? That’s why i’m always licking his arse. I don’t fuck about with ard bastards like Marje. Too fucking risky mate!

16 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I’d be careful if I were you Pretend Posh Boy. How many golf clubs can there be in Cheshire? Underestimate Marjorie at your peril...... he has some well ard Millwall mates you know? That’s why i’m always licking his arse. I don’t fuck about with ard bastards like Marje. Too fucking risky mate!

Really?

Did you meet him in prison and share a cosy cell?