CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Barclays Life Skills

Bubba C

What a load of PC bollocks these adverts are. Ticking every race and gender box and then delivering such nuggets as "don't call your boss a cunt online" and "don't have dirtyguy69 as your email address". 

Not sure whether these adverts are more of a cunt than the people who require this sage advice.  

I've got some friendly tips for you, get educated, don't be a stupid cunt, and don't take advice from cunts in Barclays fucking Bank, the slimy cunts. 

• Like 1

Guest Donner and chips
Just now, Bubba C said:

What a load of PC bollocks these adverts are. Ticking every race and gender box and then delivering such nuggets as "don't call your boss a cunt online", "don't have dirtyguy69 as your email address". 

Not sure whether these adverts are more of a cunt than the people who require this sage advice.  

I've got some friendly tips for you, get educated, don't be a stupid cunt, and don't take advice from cunts in Barclays fucking Bank, the slimy cunts. 

Have you been trying it on with with bank manager again Bubbaclot?

Guest Donner and chips
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

What a puerile and adolescent nom. Do expect every cunt on here to launch themselves into a tirade against Barclays Bank?

Please fuck off and dissolve yourself in an acid bath.

Fuck off Spunk Gape, you posh wanker.

8 minutes ago, Punkape said:

What a puerile and adolescent nom. Do expect every cunt on here to launch themselves into a tirade against Barclays Bank?

Please fuck off and dissolve yourself in an acid bath.

No. Thicko. Fuck off. 

Edited by Bubba C
Reporting pinky

26 minutes ago, Ape said:

Managed any golf today Punkers?

Yes a great game in wonderful weather( won the money)followed several pints of excellent lager, ( drove home in the Range Rover) then a huge fuck off spagetti bolognese washed down with an excellent Chianti Classico.

bliss 

Hope you are well. Regards to Mrs Ape.

35 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

What a load of PC bollocks these adverts are. Ticking every race and gender box and then delivering such nuggets as "don't call your boss a cunt online", "don't have dirtyguy69 as your email address". 

There's a few on here that should have been given this advice at the age of 5.

Just now, Punkape said:

Yes a great game in wonderful weather( won the money)followed several pints of excellent lager, ( drove home in the Range Rover) then a huge fuck off spagetti bolognese washed down with an excellent Chianti Classico.

bliss 

Sounds absolutely splendid. 

21 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Great nomination.

Shame about the subsequent contributors. It's like a whose who of flid-tastic happy clapping spastics. 

Cheers, Bill, I do what I can. There's an absolute plague of mongs infesting the corner right now. It's embarrassing. 

To save TC and Donna over-exerting their final working synapses, just copy and paste the below for your reply: 

"I know 'your' a mong, bubbly, but go and fucking go away before I get my hammers/shit literacy on you". 

Idiots. 

Guest Alfie Noakes

Life skills from a bank? How to be a model Barclays citizen, what a fucking pile of shit. Shows how shit our schools are if some cunt bank feels it has to step in, all down to Cameron's big society bollocks, handing government responsibility to private institutions so some rich cunt can get richer at the taxpayer's expense. I will not go into the evils of modern banking and the deliberate shifting of wealth away from the poor and needy as it will froth the caddy's jizz in spunkgibbon's mouth. 

Guest luke swarm
14 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

I don't think this applies to us Punkers. Coutts don't really need to teach Her Majesty , you or me life skills, do they. Bubba banks with the Post Office.

quite right...you and Pinky have demonstrated time and time again how sensible and balanced you both are. I am only surprised that one of you has not been invited to join the board of Directors at Coutts as of yet. Perhaps one of you should invite the current board over for a round of golf and do some networking.

On second thoughts you invite them as Pinky cannot be trusted around Men wearing plus fours.  

19 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

quite right...you and Pinky have demonstrated time and time again how sensible and balanced you both are. I am only surprised that one of you has not been invited to join the board of Directors at Coutts as of yet. Perhaps one of you should invite the current board over for a round of golf and do some networking.

On second thoughts you invite them as Pinky cannot be trusted around Men wearing plus fours.  

I wear plus twos.

Cretin.

14 hours ago, Punkape said:

bliss 

I wish I was you.