CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dancing Cunts in Adverts

Cuntybaws

Why in the name of blue holy fuck do advertisers think people will be duped into wanting their shitty fucking products if they employ a parade of uncoordinated spastics jiving around for no apparent reason? I can assure Bartle Bogle Hegarty and their ilk that the sight of that sag-titted witch Lorraine Kelly and her cadre of cunts twitching about in a range of clothing for fat old people is not going to improve sales - unless it's sales of anti-emetics. Nor do I believe that sad lonely housewives with less money than sense actually believe that logging on to an internet bingo site will turn their living room into a Bollywood party. The latest Terpsichorean abomination is an advert for the Happy Egg Company – fucking eggs!

There are undoubtedly bigger and better things to worry about, but still, fuck these fucking cunts, fuck them all to death!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Why in the name of blue holy fuck do advertisers think people will be duped into wanting their shitty fucking products if they employ a parade of uncoordinated spastics jiving around for no apparent reason? I can assure Bartle Bogle Hegarty and their ilk that the sight of that sag-titted witch Lorraine Kelly and her cadre of cunts twitching about in a range of clothing for fat old people is not going to improve sales - unless it's sales of anti-emetics. Nor do I believe that sad lonely housewives with less money than sense actually believe that logging on to an internet bingo site will turn their living room into a Bollywood party. The latest Terpsichorean abomination is an advert for the Happy Egg Company – fucking eggs!

There are undoubtedly bigger and better things to worry about, but still, fuck these fucking cunts, fuck them all to death!

Terpsichorea?  Please don't use big words I don't know. It gives me a headache guy, it gives me a headache.

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's the biggest con Hollywood ever foisted on us. The notion that we are going about our everyday, mundane existence, when, of a sudden, we are compelled to burst into song and start gallivanting about the place like a gored robot.

So you get the fat autistic one off 'The Kids from Fame' going for a shit when suddenly it evolves into something Cecil B De Mille would have rejected as being 'a bit over the top' with Carman Miranda types, body popping hither, thither and yon (particularly 'yon') intoning some number about 'I'm having a dump...hot-diggity...a Trafalgar-Class Number 2!'

....and don't get me started on that Austrian Nun, stinking out the gaff with her' tazered pig' machinations, whittering on about 'The hills being alive with the sound of music' when as we all know they're alive with shotgun blasts of suicidal farmers topping themselves because their EEC subsidies won't be rolling in for much longer.

It's the fucking lies I can't stand.

• Like 2

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Terpsichorea?  Please don't use big words I don't know. It gives me a headache guy, it gives me a headache.

you ignorant uneducated old moo...Terpsichoria...tis a common word used all the time in Wolverhampton, hence the everyday phrase "fucking hell my Terpsichords are fucking being ripped to shreds by this cheap poundland bogroll our kid"

4 minutes ago, Bedbug said:

I would like to advertise the fact that Decimus 'dancing' on the end of a hang man's noose would be the best and very appealing. Does this count?

Withers, put this Bedbuggering business to bed, it's doing nothing for me, or anyone else for that matter.

Bring the dead French cunt back, there's a good lad.

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Withers, put this Bedbuggering business to bed, it's doing nothing for me, or anyone else for that matter.

Bring the dead French cunt back, there's a good lad.

I attended poor old Withers funeral on Friday, it was a very big affair. He had endured so much pain toward the end but retained his dignity and quick wit 'til his last breath. His coffin seemed to glow slightly in the crematorium chapel, and this was put down to all the radiotherapy. At his request only the coffin was burnt, and Withers corpse is powering a discotheque in Lyon.  R.I.P old Scrotey friend, you  selfless soppy sod.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
27 minutes ago, Bedbug said:

I attended poor old Withers funeral on Friday, it was a very big affair. He had endured so much pain toward the end but retained his dignity and quick wit 'til his last breath. His coffin seemed to glow slightly in the crematorium chapel, and this was put down to all the radiotherapy. At his request only the coffin was burnt, and Withers corpse is powering a discotheque in Lyon.  R.I.P old Scrotey friend, you  selfless soppy sod.

His coffin must have resembled a long wooden pipe. 

On ‎27‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 10:51 AM, Cuntybaws said:

A rant from the top shelf, Baws, with which I wholeheartedly concur. Add dystonia and dyskinesia afflicted fuckwits to the copy (no mention of parkinsons) and err...you've sold it to me.

On 27/10/2016 at 2:19 PM, Jiggerycock said:

It's the biggest con Hollywood ever foisted on us. The notion that we are going about our everyday, mundane existence, when, of a sudden, we are compelled to burst into song and start gallivanting about the place like a gored robot.

So you get the fat autistic one off 'The Kids from Fame' going for a shit when suddenly it evolves into something Cecil B De Mille would have rejected as being 'a bit over the top' with Carman Miranda types, body popping hither, thither and yon (particularly 'yon') intoning some number about 'I'm having a dump...hot-diggity...a Trafalgar-Class Number 2!'

....and don't get me started on that Austrian Nun, stinking out the gaff with her' tazered pig' machinations, whittering on about 'The hills being alive with the sound of music' when as we all know they're alive with shotgun blasts of suicidal farmers topping themselves because their EEC subsidies won't be rolling in for much longer.

It's the fucking lies I can't stand.

I fucking hate musicals.

6 hours ago, Bedbug said:

During this weekend I've witnessed what must be the most banal pile of fucking shit the corner has ever seen. I don't know what's worse.. your makeshift tedious bedbug bollocks, or the huge disappointment that is Quincy Cockfingers. Either way, you can consider this my last post until withers is properly reinstated.  

26 minutes ago, Frank said:

During this weekend I've witnessed what must be the most banal pile of fucking shit the corner has ever seen. I don't know what's worse.. your makeshift tedious bedbug bollocks, or the huge disappointment that is Quincy Cockfingers. Either way, you can consider this my last post until withers is properly reinstated.  

Have this one on the house.

32 minutes ago, Frank said:

Stenhousemuir  0   St Johnstone  0

47 minutes ago, Frank said:

We can't all driver a Renault Kadjar Fran. You take all the time you need me old china. Better still, fuckin kill yourself. Minkey