CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

is a cunt.com

Decimus

I guess you could call it a rival site of sorts, and bearing this in mind, you'd expect it to be at least mildly entertaining.

During one of my exiles, I considered joining up to get my cunting fix, that was until I started reading the content. Fuck me, what a load of old fucking shit. For a start, they have got a member who insists on portraying an upper class lord, and never breaks character, which involves him hilariously writing "orf" and "what what". It seems that he's kept this up for a number of years. The rest of their membership appears to be composed of non-entities, even less entertaining than ProfB. 

It's a load of fucking bollocks, and if any of you have got a membership there you should be fucking ashamed of yourselves.

18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I guess you could call it a rival site of sorts, and bearing this in mind, you'd expect it to be at least mildly entertaining.

During one of my exiles, I considered joining up to get my cunting fix, that was until I started reading the content. Fuck me, what a load of old fucking shit. For a start, they have got a member who insists on portraying an upper class lord, and never breaks character, which involves him hilariously writing "orf" and "what what". It seems that he's kept this up for a number of years. The rest of their membership appears to be composed of non-entities, even less entertaining than ProfB. 

It's a load of fucking bollocks, and if any of you have got a membership there you should be fucking ashamed of yourselves.

Well fuck there you loser

15 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

Never heard of it but then again i don't surf the internet looking for such shit like that, you should be ashamed of yourself for even considering joining that mong site.

Better still, fuck off there and take that germ PunkSpunker with you. Have a good day Cuntbrain.

It looks like a reasonable site, no 'likes' board, and no slagging off of other members is tolerated which I wholeheartedly agree with. Just naming cunts of the world, which is what I joined here for. That belligerent Welsh dwarf Bubba wants to take heed, the stupid cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
28 minutes ago, Bedbug said:

It looks like a reasonable site, no 'likes' board, and no slagging off of other members is tolerated which I wholeheartedly agree with. Just naming cunts of the world, which is what I joined here for. That belligerent Welsh dwarf Bubba wants to take heed, the stupid cunt.

It looks like a mound of dog shit. If nobody was sternly cunted for making watery shite noms, the quality would assuredly suffer, it would be bland, insipid gash.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

We should go to war with their arses Deco. A precuntive strike against their prervert bodily fluids is in order. Send Fender to probe their defences. Or Frank to probe their arses. Hussah!!

40 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

It looks like a mound of dog shit. If nobody was sternly cunted for making watery shite noms, the quality would assuredly suffer, it would be bland, insipid gash.

Yes, that is a flaw with it. I noted that there were very few quality noms and posts like ' Fuck Off ', 'drink bleach', 'soppy cunt', 'Shite in mouth' etc. Bubba wouldn't have a thing to say.

1 hour ago, Bedbug said:

I agree with you up to a point, yes to the no likes function and to slagging off members for the sake of it, but i do think that a certain amount of slagging off other members is ok, just as long as it's not too personal and it's just banter.

If your smart enough then you should be able to do this so it's obvious that it is only banter, i have nothing against anyone on here as i don't know any of you, for all i know you all could be really nice people or serial killers, until i know for sure that any of you are proper cunts then it's just banter with me.

Now having said all that, fuck off BB you stack of slash.

Guest Extremecunt

I'm not a member but I sometimes Google certain celebrities with the is a cunt on the end. Most of the time I end up there. There's a funny comment on the mo Farah thread regarding his missed drug test on that site. 

It's the 'Highlander - There can be only One' option for me I'm afraid!

Send in a 'Fifth Column' cohort of Punkers and...well, just Punkers to cosy up to this effete mock aristocrat gadjie of theirs, in a fisting daisy chain.

Whilst they pound each others guts to a frothy brown mess, we'll go in there and get weird on their entire weak, pansy clan and lay waste to the fuckers with some righteous cuntings - their gaff will be like Hiroshima after Enola Gay did its thing.

Guest DingTheRioja

We should just send Billy The Willy over there, he'll soon have them all cowering and curtsying to him like he has on here, what with him being such a top dog and all that shite.

Oh, hang on..... nvm.

Guest Bill Stickers
39 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

We should just send Billy The Willy over there, he'll soon have them all cowering and curtsying to him like he has on here, what with him being such a top dog and all that shite.

Oh, hang on..... nvm.

Billy the Willy...

Close down the forum! We've reached the pinnacle of cunting.

I wish to take nothing away from Roops' achievement of Bill Stupid, which truly was inspired, but this it. This is the peak.

Congrarulations ding, you prize imbecile. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
5 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Billy the Willy...

I wish to take nothing away from Roops' achievement of Bill Stupid, which truly was inspired, but this it. This is the peak.

Congrarulations, you illiterate prize fucking plum.

2 hours ago, Bedbug said:

Yes, that is a flaw with it. I noted that there were very few quality noms and posts like ' Fuck Off ', 'drink bleach', 'soppy cunt', 'Shite in mouth' etc. Bubba wouldn't have a thing to say.

Superb. I've noted that you're a fucking stupid cunt.

Any chance of bringing withers back? He had a modicum of humour in his otherwise unavailing self. 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Billy the Willy...

Did you have a deprived childhood?

Did mummy not buy you a Speak and Spell for Christmas?

Thick cunt.

Guest I know that Cunt
4 hours ago, Agentpeanut said:

The 'Nazi cunt' section looks pretty neat.(No offense RatCum.)

What? Why would they want to hound some poor old soldiers. It's fucking pathetic. Leave them alone.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
8 hours ago, Manky said:

Fuck off you daft cunt.

Wanky  you fucking retarded mong. You'll get this site a bad name slagging other contributers off.

Kill yourself you Northern disabled toilet stain.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
4 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Did you have a deprived childhood?

Did mummy not buy you a Speak and Spell for Christmas?

Thick cunt.

Who wants a 'Speak and Spell'?