CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The average American

Guest Bill Stickers

Just now, Extremecunt said:

Because your half faggot aren't you lol. Just joking

Lol I guess that's true. But it also gives me a more experienced eye when it comes to detecting some of the real closet poofs on here like Punkape. He's clamming for it so hard I'm not surprised he chose a small mammal who’s main source of food is brightly coloured phallus objects as his avatar.

Guest Bill Stickers
27 minutes ago, Extremecunt said:

Most definitely. I was annoyed he didn't let me know that he defecated on your face.

You sad cunt. Did you manage to shift that job lot of iPhone 4 cases then? 

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

I tend to stay away from anyone who actively practices any religion. I'm bi but that's as good as limp wristed faggot in some peoples religious books. All of them, in fact :P

It is in my book. I WO t be hypocritical about it. At work, about 30% of the staff are puffs or dykes and they fucking sicken me with this "we are great and anyone who doesn't agree with us Is a blatant homophobe' type mentality. As for bisexuals, the worst of the lot as they sneakily try to mince under the radar.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

I tend to stay away from anyone who actively practices any religion. I'm bi but that's as good as limp wristed faggot in some peoples religious books. All of them, in fact :P

You like eating hairy pie, eh? Bet you're a fucking ugly cunt. Is your avatar actually a photo of you?

Just now, Gurt said:

You like eating hairy pie, eh? Bet you're a fucking ugly cunt. Is your avatar actually a photo of you?

Just now, Manky said:

It is in my book. I WO t be hypocritical about it. At work, about 30% of the staff are puffs or dykes and they fucking sicken me with this "we are great and anyone who doesn't agree with us Is a blatant homophobe' type mentality. As for bisexuals, the worst of the lot as they sneakily try to mince under the radar.

Fuck, you've figured out our MO. I'll have to head back to head back to Amsterdam and inform the Circle of Pervs.

Just now, Gurt said:

At least you don't dispute your an ugly fucker. Are you some sort of shim?

You'd like that, eh? Sadly the only chance you'd have either way is if I was dying of bowel cancer and no other cunt would go near me because of the colostomy bag. I'd let you jack me off just so I can die saying the monkey spanked me.

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

I'm sorry Britain but this wailing and gnashing of teeth about Trump has got to be nipped in the bud. Cretin? Definitely. Posturing Alpha-male whose 'joke' has got out of hand? Probably. Bumper sticker, unenforceable (non) policies for a divided nation? You betcha!

He is though America's President and America is our biggest ally.

Millions of American's voted for him, and just as with Brexiteers, they are not all, thick, xenophobic rednecks. The Americans I know are (street) smart, hard working, and like the rest of us, want the best for their families. They had a pretty invidious choice and they went the way they did.

It's called Democracy and there's not a damn thing any of us on this side of the pond can do about what America decides. Arguably this is a huge opportunity to forge close (trade) links with a government better disposed to a post-Brexit UK than the previous one. Get busy working with what 'is' not with what 'should be'.

....and anyone who treats a politician - Trump, Corbyn, Farage, Putin - like their favourite rock star needs their head examining. They're all lying power-junkies, who need watching like a hawk and their wings clipping at every opportunity by a well-informed, bullshit-free public.

Us, in other words.

Jiggers, for the most part I agree with you.  But this isn't like the last two elections they've held.  At least their sitting President has worked virtual miracles in reclaiming some of America's lost integrity and worth to other countries, especially us.  Trump's vocalized policies, which have required continuous, 24/7 polishing and back pedalling by numerous campaign managers, will affect everybody.  Ally or not.  Sadly, the vice presidential elect is also an utter fucking disgrace as a human being.  Now, they have the entire government under control and get to nominate Supreme court justices, as many as four or five.  We're going to get anally gaped by this fucktard, left bleeding and raw.  I will not show one ounce of respect to the yanks or their idiotic decisions and leaders.  

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

You'd like that, eh? Sadly the only chance you'd have either way is if I was dying of bowel cancer and no other cunt would go near me because of the colostomy bag. I'd let you jack me off just so I can die saying the monkey spanked me.

You're mistaken ...I'm not interested in a sensible shoe wearing, fat, transvestite. Losing your hair may improve the state of your moustachioed dyke face and that man haircut could do with going too. Let's hope you get cancer, eh?

Just now, Gurt said:

You're mistaken ...I'm not interested in a sensible shoe wearing, fat, transvestite. Losing your hair may improve the state of your moustachioed dyke face and that man haircut could do with going too. Let's hope you get cancer, eh?

Aye a little diva like you is probably more used to those fancy Thai ladyboys. My mistake.

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Aye a little diva like you is probably more used to those fancy Thai ladyboys. My mistake.

I would certainly rather fuck something that at least looks like a women as opposed to a tatooed navi with breath like a north sea trawler

Just now, Gurt said:

I would certainly rather fuck something that at least looks like a women as opposed to a tatooed navi with breath like a north sea trawler

Well it's is the best way to go if you've got a burning desire for cock but aren't man enough to admit you're a fag. I see why you'd chose it.

Just now, Roadkill said:

Well it's is the best way to go if you've got a burning desire for cock but aren't man enough to admit you're a fag. I see why you'd chose it.

I wouldn't know I'm afraid. I bet your getting a massive wide on about this..

17 minutes ago, Gurt said:

Let's hope none of us get cancer eh? When your other half is stage 3 and you have to spend half your life sat in a fucking hospital watching them suffer while they pump taxotere or some other poisonous form of chemo into them trust me it isn't funny. Don't mean to be a killjoy but I come on here as a distraction from thinking about it so lets just rip on poofs with AIDS or something else self inflicted.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Let's hope none of us get cancer eh? When your other half is stage 3 and you have to spend half your life sat in a fucking hospital watching them suffer while they pump taxotere or some other poisonous form of chemo into them trust me it isn't funny. Don't mean to be a killjoy but I come on here as a distraction from thinking about it so lets just rip on poofs with AIDS or something else self inflicted.

Roadkill has AIDS?

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Shit now I feel bad. Sorry man.

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Don't try and dump this on me. You're the one who just gave me a step-by-step guide to what you would consider the ideal pufter to shag.

I was commenting on the fact that you are an ugly, fat, swamp donkey who eats sushi from he barber shop floor. That's all