CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

One-armed weather presenter on regional weather

Earl of Punkape

12 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Isn't she the same spactress who is in ' Silent Witness'. Sorry to ask, but they all look the same to me. Why the fuck don't they use a black one once in a while. It would make life easier for me.

That one in silent witness is more fucked than punkapes sphincter, completely battered.

Guest Alfie Noakes
23 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Mildly or hidiously?

It is quite hard to imagine the deformity mr rat either has or could make up. Quadaplegic amputee with a cleft palate, hair lip and a four cm appendage springs to mind.

Guest DingTheRioja
13 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

It is quite hard to imagine the deformity mr rat either has or could make up. Quadaplegic amputee with a cleft palate, hair lip and a four cm appendage springs to mind.

Is that as in a Royston Vasey style?

Guest Lady Penelope
25 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Perhaps a quadaplegic amputee with a cleft palate and a 12" "member" .. hidious but stangely attractive.

Guest DingTheRioja
40 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Perhaps a quadaplegic amputee with a cleft palate and a 12" "member" .. hidious but stangely attractive.

Only because they can't say no to you and run away Pen.

2 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

In future when I tell you to change your avatar....do it straight away.There's a good chap.

Guest Alfie Noakes
29 minutes ago, Punkape said:

In future when I tell you to change your avatar....do it straight away.There's a good chap.

Go piss up a rope fuckstick. 

Guest DingTheRioja
49 minutes ago, Punkape said:

How about you change your fucking record?

..change as in break it into pieces and stab yourself repeatedly with it...

3 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

You been at my mum again Alflie? You dirty sausage you