CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

One-armed weather presenter on regional weather

Earl of Punkape

When I'm eating my breakfast I do not want to see a uncovered deformed fucking arm poking out from the weather girls dress ! 

Nobody does. So why put the thing on show when there are more presentable and attractive slags to gawp at ? I didn't pay my Tv licence to look at cripples or disabled cunts.What a ghastly fucking sight.How long before a one legged lesbian presenter with a stump is being thrust into the camera ? ..... or a homo with his cock hanging out ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

When I'm eating my breakfast I do not want to see a uncovered deformed fucking arm poking out from the weather girls dress ! 

Nobody does. So why put the thing on show when there are more presentable and attractive slags to gawp at ? I didn't pay my Tv licence to look at cripples or disabled cunts.What a ghastly fucking sight.How long before a one legged lesbian presenter with a stump is thrust into the camera ? ..... or a homo with his cock hanging out ?

I have tried to like you but have failed. Fuck off

18 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Nobody does. So why put the thing on show when there are more presentable and attractive slags to gawp at ? I didn't pay my Tv licence to look at cripples or disabled cunts.What a ghastly fucking sight.How long before a one legged lesbian presenter with a stump is thrust into the camera ? ..... or a homo with his cock hanging out ?

Far to many pickles on the box, the last leg is unwatchable, and that thing in eastenders should be put down.

they should stick to their little blue cars and weekend breaks in butlins and get the fuck off my telly.

Guest Wizardsleeve

I fail to see a problem here.  She still has one good hand and arm.  A fine handie need only one.  Of course, Punky preferring male appendages and limbs would find fault with a bird like this.  

FUCK OFF, Punkape, you miserable fucking cumstain!  

Guest Lady Penelope
23 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Nobody does. So why put the thing on show when there are more presentable and attractive slags to gawp at ? I didn't pay my Tv licence to look at cripples or disabled cunts.What a ghastly fucking sight.How long before a one legged lesbian presenter with a stump is being thrust into the camera ? ..... or a homo with his cock hanging out ?

I think that there is less "arm" in her than there is in you Spunker's

5 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I fail to see a problem here.  She still has one good hand and arm.  A fine handie need only one.  Of course, Punky preferring male appendages and limbs would find fault with a bird like this.  

FUCK OFF, Punkape, you miserable fucking cumstain!  

You would want the disabled arm shoved up your arse...

lol.

40 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Far to many pickles on the box, the last leg is unwatchable, and that thing in eastenders should be put down.

they should stick to their little blue cars and weekend breaks in butlins and get the fuck off my telly.

The blue cars were cool. The plastic children with leg calipers outside shops were ace too

Guest Extremecunt
50 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Can't believe you pay the TV licence. Your funding paedofilia and Phil Mitchell's dogging Escapade's in his campervan. 

Guest Lady Penelope
13 minutes ago, ratcum said:

From a 'share' on Facebook today: "PLEASE VOTE FOR MY FRIEND'S DAUGHTER'S LOVELY POOCH". I haven't replied yet as I don't trust myself.

I would trust you anywhere Ratty .. go for it!

4 hours ago, Punkape said:

That's actually quite funny 

Panzerknacker