CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

One-armed weather presenter on regional weather

Earl of Punkape

55 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Do it Roops. We'll all back you up. We'll just say he slipped and brained himself in an entirely non conspicuous way.

Braining himself would be an improvement.

7 hours ago, neil298 said:

Spunkape loves it,She has her very own butt plug waiting for him and no danger of her nails scratching his ringpiece...a match made in heaven ps i wonder what she stole from that saudi market?

A collection of "likes" from all the boards depraved, pleb perverts.

lol.

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

I look after my niece and nephew. It's a great way of calming the little buggers down 

How the hell did they keep kids in check before telly? If I gave either of my nieces one of those wheel and stick things they had in old times they'd be dead of boredom in five minutes. I suppose the workhouses helped keep the filthy little urchins out of the way, but the rich ones must have been a right pain in the arse.

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

How the hell did they keep kids in check before telly? If I gave either of my nieces one of those wheel and stick things they had in old times they'd be dead of boredom in five minutes. I suppose the workhouses helped keep the filthy little urchins out of the way, but the rich ones must have been a right pain in the arse.

Slapped bare legs kept me in check. God I miss my ex husband sometimes 

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Nah...I don't care for that atall . .I'd not be interested in seeing that on TV . ..I'm with punkmunky 

Panzerknacker 

I'd give her a right stiff one.  She has one good hand to stabilize herself on the business end of my nob.  

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

There's a young woman on Cbeebies who has one arm. Is it her?

No that's Cerrie Burnell, the weather presenter is Lucy Martin. FYI this thread is revolting, both women only have one hand but fortunately more than one functioning brain cell, an attribute seemingly lacking in some of the posters on this thread.

Just now, Rick_B said:

No that's Cerrie Burnell, the weather presenter is Lucy Martin. FYI this thread is revolting, both women only have one hand but fortunately more than one functioning brain cell, an attribute seemingly lacking in some of the posters on this thread.

You're right. I bet if they get together they can pat one of their heads whilst rubbing one of their stomachs at the same time just as well, if not better than any able bodied person. They could possibly even play a piano really well considering Cerrie's background in the entertainment industry. 

6 hours ago, Rick_B said:

They are not that clever, fancy getting caught stealing in Saudi.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 0:04 AM, Rick_B said:

I've had worse with both arms, and I'd rather have either of these two than one or two of my ex's... Both are fit...

The blind are supposed to have better hearing, and vice versa, maybe these two are better at, er, certain things....?