CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

One-armed weather presenter on regional weather

Earl of Punkape

On 10 November 2016 at 8:35 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

There's a young woman on Cbeebies who has one arm. Is it her?

I saw her while babysitting my niece, I said to my niece" look that lady only has one arm" she looked at me and replied " I know, and she can even read!"  Considering she is only 6 she is funnier than half the cunts on here. Is there a junior version of this site that she could join?

• Like 1

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I saw her while babysitting my niece, I said to my niece" look that lady only has one arm" she looked at me and replied " I know, and she can even read!"  Considering she is only 6 she is funnier than half the cunts on here. Is there a junior version of this site that she could join?

Oh god I really hope not...

How do you know I isn't black you Tyneside bamber clart.

How do you know I isn't black you Tyneside bamber clart.

Your colour doesn't matter, but I get a weird KKK vibe from that default avatar. It kinda looks like it's got curly hair too and thats NEVER good.

45 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The maximum IQ for membership to this site is 10 so your niece is I'm afraid, is over qualified.  

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Top nom, and I'm late to the party. The thing cunts forget is that the BBC is a corporation. It wants more of you to pay your TV license. It isn't the pubic sector; have you seen how much those at the top get paid? They market their inoffensive lefty-spun middle-ground wankery to try and get as many viewers as possible. Simple as. They've effectively de-Christian'd Songs of Praise to try and get more viewers, because they know that a lot of their potential audience would be put off by overtly Christian outpourings of faith.They will claim to have ol' stumpy doing the weather in the name of diversity, but how naive do you have to be to think that the quality of life of an amputee would be 100% improved by seeing a hotter and only marginally disabled weather woman wafting her stump in front of a weather chart? Is that honestly all these people need? Nah! The BBC see the disabled as an untapped corner of the market (they sit at home all day doing nothing after all), so why not try and get a few to splurge their bennies on a TV license buy sticking their kinfolk on the box? Same with black folk and angry dykes with short hair. The BBC are perpetually reaching out to inner-city Asian 'yoof' in a similar manner, lest the Islamic community has the temerity to set up their own communications network and not simply line the pockets of Auntie.  

1 hour ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Top nom, and I'm late to the party. The thing cunts forget is that the BBC is a corporation. It wants more of you to pay your TV license. It isn't the pubic sector; have you seen how much those at the top get paid? They market their inoffensive lefty-spun middle-ground wankery to try and get as many viewers as possible. Simple as. They've effectively de-Christian'd Songs of Praise to try and get more viewers, because they know that a lot of their potential audience would be put off by overtly Christian outpourings of faith.They will claim to have ol' stumpy doing the weather in the name of diversity, but how naive do you have to be to think that the quality of life of an amputee would be 100% improved by seeing a hotter and only marginally disabled weather woman wafting her stump in front of a weather chart? Is that honestly all these people need? Nah! The BBC see the disabled as an untapped corner of the market (they sit at home all day doing nothing after all), so why not try and get a few to splurge their bennies on a TV license buy sticking their kinfolk on the box? Same with black folk and angry dykes with short hair. The BBC are perpetually reaching out to inner-city Asian 'yoof' in a similar manner, lest the Islamic community has the temerity to set up their own communications network and not simply line the pockets of Auntie.  

The BBC is full of fucking poofs and dykes and is overtly political.

It should be closed down and all the staff given a good thrashing.