CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vince Cable [again]

Guest I know that Cunt

Guest I know that Cunt

He's as proud as fuck spouting off that he helped our universities double the ethnic intake and our that he actively promoted moving women, gays and ethnics into boardrooms while he was Business Secretary. Fucking compromising the future of our once great country, he should be listen to the mood of the public and remember what happened in other countries when people meddled with ethnic boundaries.

BTW, fuck off

Guest Extremecunt

Regarding these ethnic invaders I'm going to quote the liberal lunatic zbigniew Brzezinski.

It is infinitely easier to kill a million people, than it is to control them.

The future is looking peachy lol.

Nick clegg is a Muslim cunt.

It shouldn't matter if the person is white,black,straight,poof.lezzer etc etc etc. If they do the job properly that's all that matters,be it a President right down to the delivery driver.

Guest Extremecunt
2 minutes ago, Snatch said:

It shouldn't matter if the person is white,black,straight,poof.lezzer etc etc etc. If they do the job properly that's all that matters,be it a President right down to the delivery driver.

Yeah let's just invite all 4 billion Muslims over to take take the few jobs left that lidl are advertising. That the 16 billion Muslims already here won't do. Fuck the white people.

13 minutes ago, Extremecunt said:

Yeah let's just invite all 4 billion Muslims over to take take the few jobs left that lidl are advertising. That the 16 billion Muslims already here won't do. Fuck the white people.

Maybe if there weren't so many lazy British cunts that don't want to work,there wouldn't be any need to let in so many foreigners to do those jobs.

Guest Extremecunt
Just now, Snatch said:

Maybe if there weren't so many lazy British cunts that don't want to work,there wouldn't be any need to let in so many foreigners to do those jobs.

I think me and I know that cunt should join forces and guide this nation to victory.

37 minutes ago, Extremecunt said:

To put your usual bollox into some perspective there are around 3 million Muslims in the UK, about 5% of the population.

Guest Extremecunt
1 minute ago, Rick_B said:

To put your usual bollox into some perspective there are around 3 million Muslims in the UK, about 5% of the population.

I was being sarcastic with the billion figures. 3 million officially, hardly the truth. If our goverent takes Merkel's stance. Well be up to 20 million by march. Again being sarcastic, but you know what I mean.

2 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Well that's only 3 million of the smelly cunts too many. 

Mo farah is a drug cheat who can poke that Quorn shit up his chocolate starfish along with his criminal family.

• Like 1

Guest Extremecunt
55 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Well that's only 3 million of the smelly cunts too many. 

Mo farah is a drug cheat who can poke that Quorn shit up his chocolate starfish along with his criminal family.

Eddie for prime minister.

Guest Extremecunt
Just now, Ape said:

I wish you and IKTC would join forces and fuck off. Pair of fucking spackers.

Would you like to join my movement? There's plenty of room in the toilet lol.

Guest I know that Cunt
11 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Fuck off to EDL website you rancid bunch of wankers.

Thanks, you make my point for me very well. You, apeshit and your liberal PC brigade have stifled debate on immigration to the point where you now see a backlash by the masses that have been fucked over for far too long. Open your eyes you dopey cunts.

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Off topic but, I went to see The Catherine Tate show at the Hammersmith Apollo tonight. What a load of shit! 

Female comic.   Oxymoron

Why pick on Vince. He's only one of many absolute twats.

Guest Alfie Noakes
7 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

Thanks, you make my point for me very well. You, apeshit and your liberal PC brigade have stifled debate on immigration to the point where you now see a backlash by the masses that have been fucked over for far too long. Open your eyes you dopey cunts.

I have never voted liberal in my life you vile creature. I am an anarchist and you have fallen for Murdoch's plan. I have always thought these Islands were overcrowded by at least one, you!

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
19 hours ago, Snatch said:

My gay doctor gives the best prostate examination ever.