CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vince Cable [again]

Guest I know that Cunt

On 11/15/2016 at 9:57 PM, Cuntybaws said:

Now, now, Gurt, it's just a couple of heterodyning newbies in their “50 posts a day” positive feedback bedding in phase. Tedious as all holy fuck for the old hands, but we've all been there. The novelty will wear off eventually.

As Eric approaches simultaneously his second anniversary and his 8000th post, I fear I might have rather underestimated the duration of the honeymoon period.

On the plus side, Ding still appears to be dead.

Guest judgetwi

Now the senile old loony is telling us that Brexit will lead to a shortage of Guinness. Has the wanker been talking to Pansyboy by any chance? Anyway i’m off up the pub before they run out.

Bullshit means Bullshit.

On 10/28/2018 at 1:25 AM, Ollyboro said:

Not being a poof I obviously don't have the same interest in ballroom dancing as your good self, Judith, but is Cable factually incorrect? At the moment any cock sucking European nonentity is allowed to sashay across our tellies, in a skintight set of silk strides  with  some oversized love eggs rammed up their arse. After Brexit surely we'll have to use British prancers? Unless we can reach some kind of reciprocal  agreement concerning the free movement of dancing poofs we are facing the horror of Lionel Blair and Wayne Sleep getting back on the fucking telly. Boris fucking Cunt never warned us about that, did he?

Laffin

Panzbaby