CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vince Cable [again]

Guest I know that Cunt

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You're all cowardly backstabbers who hate our country and helped the Yanks become independent because you're cunts like that?

Goose fucking, rifle dropping, scaredy little greasy rats, would've been more appropriate. 

Have you ever met a Frenchman whose face you didn't want to destroy (with your fists, to be clear)?

7 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Goose fucking, rifle dropping, scaredy little greasy rats, would've been more appropriate. 

Have you ever met a Frenchman whose face you didn't want to destroy (with your fists, to be clear)?

Romain Grosjean is OK... but that's only because he looks a bit like my Uncle Arthur. I think that's about it.

EDIT: My bad he was born Swiss.

7 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

How many men does it take to defend France against invasion?  ............ No one knows, they've never tried.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

See? Sucking up to Manky in a desperate attempt to claim an ally. Typical French tactic that.

And grassing. Withers is renowned for it. A no good, low down, filthy snake in the fucking grass. 

Roadkill, he will now try and bully and humiliate you, then when you're destroying him, he'll pretend he's got cancer to get some sympathy. 

Watch your back. 

20 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You're all cowardly backstabbers who hate our country and helped the Yanks become independent because you're cunts like that?

With the current British trend for all things yank related I.E, high school proms and baby showers etc, how long is it going to be before people here start celebrating the 4th of July? The fucking retards have already started roasting turkeys in November for thanksgiving.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

With the current British trend for all things yank related I.E, high school proms and baby showers etc, how long is it going to be before people here start celebrating the 4th of July? The fucking retards have already started roasting turkeys in November for thanksgiving.

Withers fucks geese in January and December. And every month in between. 

Any ideas what's wrong with him?

1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

Withers fucks geese in January and December. And every month in between. 

Any ideas what's wrong with him?

Repetitive bollocks, I don't care. I have just had a p.m from my mate Roops. Apparently she is using Decimus as a chair in her office. She is sitting on him, he is scribbling his posts on paper and handing them up to her. If she approves, they get posted, if not, she reaches down and pokes them up his arse. I have really got to appreciate her humour of late.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

On your own sonny jim, especially now that bubba's revealed that he fathered me in a farm raping incident in 1943, and if you do indeed pretend to have cancer you are a twisted fuck and I hope you die of monkey AIDS.

@Witheredscrote, it would appear your goose is cooked. Disappointing for you, as I know you like them with a pulse. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Repetitive bollocks, I don't care. I have just had a p.m from my mate Roops. Apparently she is using Decimus as a chair in her office. She is sitting on him, he is scribbling his posts on paper and handing them up to her. If she approves, they get posted, if not, she reaches down and pokes them up his arse. I have really got to appreciate her humour of late.

I don't believe that for a minute, decimal never leaves his bedroom.

47 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

See? Sucking up to Manky in a desperate attempt to claim an ally. Typical French tactic that.

The flag of the French SAS is a white cross on a white background. Motto:-  "who cares who wins" and I have some French assault rifles for sale, never been fired and only dropped once.

Guest I know that Cunt
13 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I have never voted liberal in my life you vile creature. I am an anarchist and you have fallen for Murdoch's plan. I have always thought these Islands were overcrowded by at least one, you!

I don't remember accusing you of voting liberal did I? If I did, please show me where. [You vile creature]

As for being an anarchist, don't make me laugh, you are about as anarchistic as the fucking Guardian, more of a fantasist than an anarchist.

Regards

Guest Alfie Noakes
6 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

I don't remember accusing you of voting liberal did I? If I did, please show me where. [You vile creature]

As for being an anarchist, don't make me laugh, you are about as anarchistic as the fucking Guardian, more of a fantasist than an anarchist.

Regards

Well I would never ever admit my true activism on this site or anywhere else on the internet. You said, or at least insinuated, that I somehow support the liberal elite, I hate elitism, nepotism and most of all fascism, elitist liberals are all fascists anyway.

Yours sincerely

Noakes

Guest I know that Cunt
2 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Well I would never ever admit my true activism on this site or anywhere else on the internet. You said Or insinuated that I somehow support the liberal elite, I hate elitism, nepotism and most of all fascism, elitist liberals are all fascists anyway.

Yours sincerely

Noakes

Another true activist anarchist........

2770999-1766217377-h8peC.gif

1 minute ago, Punkape said:

Where's your avatar imbecile?

On the DVD shelf next to my telly, it's still in the cellophane because I have no interest in watching a cartoon film about lanky smurfs. PM me your home address and I'll pop it round. Glued to the end of a felling axe you insufferable little turd.