CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vince Cable [again]

Guest I know that Cunt

53 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Could somebody set up an ID with the username "EVERYBODY " and then just use it to "like" any post which cunts off punkape.

You'll have to wait until multi-Frank comes back.

An Eric atmos was a really old computer around 1980. It never made it coz of Sinclair rubber key thing and Commodore 64 thing, I never had fuck all to do with any of it, too busy with crossbows and air rifles etc. if I say webley Vulcan I bet that will pull a few nostalgia strings with the over 40's

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

An Eric atmos was a really old computer around 1980. It never made it coz of Sinclair rubber key thing and Commodore 64 thing, I never had fuck all to do with any of it, too busy with crossbows and air rifles etc. if I say webley Vulcan I bet that will pull a few nostalgia strings with the over 40's

I was born December 4th 1989. I was just poor as shit as a kid so when everyone else had Nintendo 64's I was playing text based classic 'The Count' or space invaders. Good times till I broke it by putting my Gorrillaz tape into the deck and fucked it all up...

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh NOW you change your avatar. Now that I've made an amazing piece of art depicting your inability to. Twat.