CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, Eddie said:

Shut it bog trotter,  that man fought and died in the war for mealy mouthed two bob estate agents such as yourself.

Fought with piles of washing up in the TA..... the nobility, the glory... 

I'll bring a war to you, kwikfit

Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Fought with piles of washing up in the TA..... the nobility, the glory... 

I'll bring a war to you, kwikfit

Shut it rubber shoes, I'm selling one of my houses at the moment, thinking of sacking the lying sack of shit estate agent and going modern, purple bricks. Those cunts are the future and your days are numbered quince old pal.

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

So a 'leaked' report claims that Mdm May and her cronies have no strategy for leaving the EU. Well, well, that is a surprise. The suggestion is that another 30,000 civil servants be employed to cope with the process of leaving. That is 30,000   more salaries that you British taxpayers will have to pay these free loading cunts. The U.K. will not leave the EU, the deal has been done behind closed doors weeks ago.  Those of you who voted leave have been conned. A clear cut case of clowns led by clowns.

Marine Le Pen is more shaggable than May anyway. Vivre

Any cunt who thinks the definition of 'referendum' is a constitutionally binding agreement is a fucking idiot. 

The whole show was done simply to gauge the opinion of the general public, and the majority are obviously as thick as fuck.

There was never a plan to leave, as Cameron was so arrogant and pig-headed to believe he had the people in his pocket, and the subsequent government would've only inherited its former leader's Plan A. 

The upshot of it all, is that whatever side of the fence they sit; not a single politician can be trusted (nothing new here), Cameron is a sword-falling pussy (hardly groundbreaking stuff), and most importantly, all French people are disgusting little oiks who smell of garlic and geese (quelle surprise). 

Fuck off. 

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope

All very well but can any of you remoaners say exactly how the uk can integrate and and fuction on a"level eu playing field", when even those at the centre of the EU itself admit that we (and some of the other members are on the fringe? unless we can fill in the English Channel and have a 200 mile long land border with France, with the best will in the world we will always be outsiders. Here in Torbay I am much closer to Cherbourg distamcewise than I am to London or indeed to Birmingham or Manchester, but the reality of trade or a day or jumping in a car or train to visit a friend in Cherbourg means that casual visit is not possible but I could certainly do such a visit to Manchester or London.

Guest Lady Penelope

It is all down to practicallities and ironically the only mainland Europe nations we can have a close relationship with are France and also possibly Holland and Denmark. With France we have a common interest in guarding that narrow sea between us and that co-operation runs deep with im some instances French commanding offices embedded within the British Services and British Officer embeddedwithin the French services and as a 1997 inciddent in Paris confirmed the intelligence services also working together. Commercially we worked successfully with France pior to us jouning the EU and would do so post Brexit and possibly do so better. Having a customs check each side the border actually suits France equally well as it also suits France and France does realise that. Yes there wil be a Brexit, but it will be a Brexit from the EU rather from Europe.

Guest Lady Penelope

As to whether the French are cowards .. I suggest that a few of you Brave Hearts try to have an argument with the French Foreign Legion .. or better still if you are truly brave join the French Foreign Legion.

1 minute ago, Lady Penelope said:

As to whether the Frech are cowards .. I suggest that a few of you Brave Hearts try to have an argument with the French Foreign Legion .. or better still if you are truly brave join the French Foreign Legion.

Manky is a member of the Royal British Legion. Well, he's a cleaner in the Moss Side branch. 

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

Manky is a member of the Royal British Legion. Well, he's a cleaner in the Moss Side branch. 

Some of Manchester is quite rural .. after all there is The "Village" right in the heart of Manchester.

4 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

As to whether the Frech are cowards .. I suggest that a few of you Brave Hearts try to have an argument with the French Foreign Legion .. or better still if you are truly brave join the French Foreign Legion.

Their best ever general was an Italian born on Corsica, Italians also being noteworthy for their cowardice. The fact that their most feared military force is filled with foreigners says it all really. Cowards, to a fucking goose fucking man, the whole stinking lot of them.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Their best ever general was an Italian born on Corsica, Italians also being noteworthy for their cowardice. The fact that their most feared military force is filled with foreigners says it all really. Cowards, to a fucking goose fucking man, the whole stinking lot of them.

Exactly, apart from the Italian bashing.

13 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

The French are not an aggressive people generally, but a few of us came close to it after spending 3 hours trying to remove one of Frank's shit stained wigs from the U bend in my gite. I am still waiting for an apology.

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

The French are not an aggressive people generally, but a few of us came close to it after spending 3 hours trying to remove one of Frank's shit stained wigs from the U bend in my gite. I am still waiting for an apology.

Frank is a Greek apparently.

1 hour ago, neil298 said:

On topic........If any of us fucked up our jobs as much as these cunts we'd all be unemployed,the whole fucking brexit thing has been handled so fucking badly since the calling of a referendum to this current 'what the fuck to do now' scenario.Truth is no cunt knows what or how to do it,as long as us the taxpayer can fund every little wrong turn and fuck up it will carry on until apathy wins out.

As long as we live in a society that will take time to vote in a TV game show but cant be fucked to vote in a general election,we're fucking doomed.Bring on the fucking revolution

Rain man was a cunt

Rain man was a cunt- He bought his shorts from K-mart. He bought his shorts from K-mart. He bought his...........

Guest DingTheRioja
26 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Those Romans were hard as fucking nails though, Edders, despite the majority of them being 5'3.

5'3"..?  They must have had their stilettos then...

FFL was created purely for foreigners to fight for France, since the French can't/won't fight...

2 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Yeah. Central Administration gripes aside, to ditch a bunch of existing trade agreements in favour of starting from scratch is mental. It takes some countries years and years to broker new ones. Blundering English spastics.

As WTO rules apply, the UK will hardly be starting from scratch.

This "leaked memo" story is doing the rounds after being seized on by the Remoaner press. The report's author appears to be an outside consultant working for the cabinet office. The notion that 30,000 extra civil servants will be needed sounds like a pitch for extra work (and fees) for the management consultancy to determine where the extra staff are needed. I would be very surprised if 21 cabinet minister are presently in uniform agreement on how to proceed with Brexit. Once the consultation period ends, the cabinet meets and opinions are expressed. The Prime Minister will summarise the general consensus and the policy decision is made, acted upon and then sold to parliament under collective responsibility.

• Like 1