CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

6 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

As WTO rules apply, the UK will hardly be starting from scratch.

This "leaked memo" story is doing the rounds after being seized on by the Remoaner press. The report's author appears to be an outside consultant working for the cabinet office. The notion that 30,000 extra civil servants will be needed sounds like a pitch for extra work (and fees) for the management consultancy to determine where the extra staff are needed. I would be very surprised if 21 cabinet minister are presently be in uniform agreement on how to proceed with Brexit. Once the consultation period ends, the cabinet meets and opinions are expressed. The Prime Minister will summarise the general consensus and the policy decision is made, acted upon and then sold to parliament under collective responsibility.

Yer, what she said, fuck off quince 

Guest Extremecunt
2 hours ago, neil298 said:

On topic........If any of us fucked up our jobs as much as these cunts we'd all be unemployed,the whole fucking brexit thing has been handled so fucking badly since the calling of a referendum to this current 'what the fuck to do now' scenario.Truth is no cunt knows what or how to do it,as long as us the taxpayer can fund every little wrong turn and fuck up it will carry on until apathy wins out.

As long as we live in a society that will take time to vote in a TV game show but cant be fucked to vote in a general election,we're fucking doomed.Bring on the fucking revolution

Rain man was a cunt

On topic........If any of us fucked up our jobs as much as these cunts we'd all be unemployed,the whole fucking brexit thing has been handled so fucking badly since the calling of a referendum to this current 'what the fuck to do now' scenario.Truth is no cunt knows what or how to do it,as long as us the taxpayer can fund every little wrong turn and fuck up it will carry on until apathy wins out.

As long as we live in a society that will take time to vote in a TV game show but cant be fucked to vote in a general election,we're fucking doomed.Bring on the fucking revolution

Rain man was a cunt

You're comma's are terrorists and your full stop's are faggot's you thick fat cunt.

9 minutes ago, Extremecunt said:

Rain man was a cunt

You're comma's are terrorists and your full stop's are faggot's you thick fat cunt.

Stop posting, you stupid fucking cunt. 

• Like 1

The bastards should be given minimum wage and council houses for their troubles. Nothing else.

If you genuinely have the countries best interests at heart then you won't mind living like the majority of your constituents.

17 minutes ago, Extremecunt said:

Stupid minted fucking cunt, I'll have you know.

Guest Extremecunt
2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

The bastards should be given minimum wage and council houses for their troubles. Nothing else.

If you genuinely have the countries best interests at heart then you won't mind living like the majority of your constituents.

Huh.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, Eddie said:

Shut it rubber shoes, I'm selling one of my houses at the moment, thinking of sacking the lying sack of shit estate agent and going modern, purple bricks. Those cunts are the future and your days are numbered quince old pal.

Who's your current agent ? Lego? I hope you've kept the box. Cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

As WTO rules apply, the UK will hardly be starting from scratch.

This "leaked memo" story is doing the rounds after being seized on by the Remoaner press. The report's author appears to be an outside consultant working for the cabinet office. The notion that 30,000 extra civil servants will be needed sounds like a pitch for extra work (and fees) for the management consultancy to determine where the extra staff are needed. I would be very surprised if 21 cabinet minister are presently in uniform agreement on how to proceed with Brexit. Once the consultation period ends, the cabinet meets and opinions are expressed. The Prime Minister will summarise the general consensus and the policy decision is made, acted upon and then sold to parliament under collective responsibility.

Boring.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, Eddie said:

Shut it rubber shoes, I'm selling one of my houses at the moment, thinking of sacking the lying sack of shit estate agent and going modern, purple bricks. Those cunts are the future and your days are numbered quince old pal.

I'm not an estate agent any more, I'm semi glad to say, you disgusting little grease monkey, I'm a developer. I'm certainly developing a profound revulsion for your chat, you fucking slag.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Manky is a member of the Royal British Legion. Well, he's a cleaner in the Moss Side branch. 

I hate the legion. They fucked me on a scheme in Dunfermline. Car park blocking old faggots.

14 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I'm not an estate agent any more, I'm semi glad to say, you disgusting little grease monkey, I'm a developer. I'm certainly developing a profound revulsion for your chat, you fucking slag.

I found out the name of that vile piece of shit who dealt with the Edinburgh tenancy dispute I told you about before. Every single review was absolutely fucking diabolical, I doubt a greasier, disgusting creature has ever darkened the already disreputable profession of estate agents in all of known history. I hope it's you, because if it is I take my hat off to you. I was pissing myself laughing reading about his antics.

14 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Everyone's a fucking developer these days quince, even the postman. The desperate scramble for the ever decreasing plots, the self build cunts pushing the prices up, gone are the days of 33% land,33% build and 33% profit, it's the end of the line quince. I can offer you a job in the warehouse as fatty's assistant, your main duties will be cleaning the toilet after a fatty special, work hard and I will eventually buy you a bog brush.

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I found out the name of that vile piece of shit who dealt with the Edinburgh tenancy dispute I told you about before. Every single review was absolutely fucking diabolical, I doubt a greasier, disgusting creature has ever darkened the already disreputable profession of estate agents in all of known history. I hope it's you, because if it is I take my hat off to you. I was pissing myself laughing reading about his antics.

I bet it is him.

Can you imagine his sort? Pigeon chested, pin-stripe suit, garish yellow tie, despicable cunt. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He sounds awesome, but I doubt I can take credit. Was mostly sales, and farmed management out. Who was it? Prob know him. About 1/3 are fucking diabolical here.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, Panzerknacker said:

What's up quink baby . .ya missing yer board of winners . .goin home to dig the head offa de missus cos ya cant be king of the shite heep in the real world or this place . .I pity you

Panzerknacker 

Ok good. Would you like a bag of animal biscuits? mr tumble is on.