CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Whilst not wishing to further reduce my rapidly diminishing band of admirers, my Welsh lilt has all but disappeared and I am in fact naturally raven haired.

This is a genuine question, and not meant to be a crude pisstake...

If you're naturally black haired, how come all the eyewitnesses to your exhibitionist phase, recall seeing a ginger minge?

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Whilst not wishing to further reduce my rapidly diminishing band of admirers, my Welsh lilt has all but disappeared and I am in fact naturally raven haired.

So you’ve moved on from sticking your cock up innocent sheep to doing the same thing to compliant Welsh rugby players. 

My congratulations.

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Im sure with a couple of irish coffees in ya yer natural accent would return with gusto roops baby..as for the other matter the bottle of dye is not too hard to master ...see ya in the brazen head  on yer next biznizz trip .

Panzermurphybaby 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you're naturally black haired, how come all the eyewitnesses to your exhibitionist phase, recall seeing a ginger minge?

Eric can you refrain from talking about big foots hairy please, although I was surprised to discover what great nick it was in, between me and you I think she has had it relined with the inside of a donkeys earhole.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Eric can you refrain from talking about big foots hairy please, although I was surprised to discover what great nick it was in, between me and you I think she has had it relined with the inside of a donkeys earhole.

Just when ya thought there wasnt another giggle to be wrung outa this thread...bam..in comes the eddie n effortlessly finds one

Panzermurphybaby 

• 3 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I can't see this turd that Alexander Johnson has polished will come up smelling of roses.

The pertinent question is when will these cuckolds in opposition possess a set of cobblers to have an election?  

TBH I think that Jezza realises that they would get hammered but that if he plays the long game the LibDems will vanish up their own arseholes. He actually wants out of the EU anyway and it will be very convenient for him regardless of whether BoJo succeeds in pulling the UK out of the EU but even more convenient if BoJo does pull it off.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I can't see this turd that Alexander Johnson has polished will come up smelling of roses.

The pertinent question is when will these cuckolds in opposition possess a set of cobblers to have an election?  

The swivelleyes are still portraying Jezza as a traitor .. but the real fruitcakes and traitors are Jo Swinson and the cunts who have gone over to her party.

Guest DrCunt
On 17/09/2019 at 00:00, Eric Cuntman said:

Nicotine stains.

3 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

At 67 years of age and not in good health I have to be realistic. The world as we know it is collapsing around us .. the lunatics are in control of the asylum is there any good reason for remaining?

I was nice to you yesterday.  Don’t you want to hang around to see what happens next? At least don’t top yourself until the weekend. The mortuaries are still full from the last one.

On 02/10/2019 at 22:58, The Beast said:

Jason J. Hunter wrote this (a bit of a remainer cunt), but worthy of thought.

"Post Brexit the UK will be the first nation on earth to ever deliberately try to negotiate worse trade conditions with its customer countries than it had previously. Think about that"

6 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

"Post Brexit the UK will be the first nation on earth to ever deliberately try to negotiate worse trade conditions with its customer countries than it had previously. Think about that"

Think about it yourself. 

Wanker

6 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

And there is the reason I responded to the Beast, and not you. Fucking wankrat.

Jason J Hunter should be eliminated. Go out to your well. Fetch up a bucket of water, wash the foi gras from under your foreskin and forget about Brexit. It’s none of your business. Don’t worry we will still help you lot of snivelling cowards next time your ‘best friends’ the squareheads decide to annex your pathetic excuse for a country. Until then don’t bother us with your whining and bleating. Don’t you fucking gormless euro-spastics get the message? Brexit is not a purely economic thing. It’s more about shaking ourselves free from all of you Euro-sheep and deciding our own way forward as a country. We know you europeans don’t countenance those sort of ideas and that is exactly why we have to break away on our own. You stick to your frogs legs and fucking snails in garlic. I’m more of a tub of beef with all the trimmings guy.

Anyway au revoir and Fuck right off!

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Wind your fucking neck in, I won't tell you again.

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Jason J Hunter describes himself as an "international trade negotiator" of "the highest level" who has represented "such parties as the government of Hong Hong". Hmm, I'm sure he does a fine job as well.

Anyway, forget arguments about the erosion  of national sovereignty and democratic accountability, lets look at his take on the UK's trade position with the EU.

The UK buys more from the EU than it buys from us. Essentially that means Germany, France & Italy. There are other EU states but they seem more interested in being propped up by our money.

The EU accounts for 40% of UK world trade. That's 40% in a stagnant mature market that has recorded the lowest growth of all the world's economic areas. The rest of the world accounts for the remaining 60% of UK foreign trade. That's 60% represents tremendous growth potential as the rest of the world includes emerging markets. As a member of the EU, the UK is prohibited by law to negotiate unilateral trade deals.

The EU is about protectionism. To give just one example; in the event the UK leaving the EU on hard Brexit terms without a trade deal then we will incur a 10% WTO tariff on Irish beef but will not have to pay a 40% EU imposed import tariff on beef from outside the EU. Also, our exports and imports will be considerably cheaper with countries outside the EU where the UK has negotiated trade deals.

30 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Jason J Hunter describes himself as an "international trade negotiator" of "the highest level" who has represented "such parties as the government of Hong Hong". Hmm, I'm sure he does a fine job as well.

Anyway, forget arguments about the erosion  of national sovereignty and democratic accountability, lets look at his take on the UK's trade position with the EU.

The UK buys more from the EU than it buys from us. Essentially that means Germany, France & Italy. There are other EU states but they seem more interested in being propped up by our money.

The EU accounts for 40% of UK world trade. That's 40% in a stagnant mature market that has recorded the lowest growth of all the world's economic areas. The rest of the world accounts for the remaining 60% of UK foreign trade. That's 60% represents tremendous growth potential as the rest of the world includes emerging markets. As a member of the EU, the UK is prohibited by law to negotiate unilateral trade deals.

The EU is about protectionism. To give just one example; in the event the UK leaving the EU on hard Brexit terms without a trade deal then we will incur a 10% WTO tariff on Irish beef but will not have to pay a 40% EU imposed import tariff on beef from outside the EU. Also, our exports and imports will be considerably cheaper with countries outside the EU where the UK has negotiated trade deals.

He also has a "Go Fund Me"  account

33624320_1554966880493127_r.jpeg

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-me-stop-brexit-we-can-do-it