CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

17 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I don't share your optimism.

Everything thus far since 24th June 2016 has had a whiff of stitch-up. Article 50 not invoked immediately as promised. The new conservative leader, a remainer, appointed after the main Brexiteers were fucked off out of it. Vested interests using the courts to stall the whole process. Talk of a transition period, which brings in a grey area, where there will be opportunities to keep the UK plc some aspects of the EU via the back door. Negotiations that are at the predilection of the EU, costing big money. 

I get the picture that our masters don't want this, so we are not going to get it.

If voting made any difference, the cunts would ban it.

Bo Jo, Gove (the rubber lipped evil fucking, backstabbing, shit eating little cunt stain....not a fan), Davis, and Skeletor (Duncan smith) are all still prominent in the government so I'd say there's a battle royal going on in the Tories in a hard vs soft (or none at all) brexit case. At the end of the day, it's these motherfuckers who've got to make it work by taking what the EU say we've got to take- elbow deep, no lube

10 hours ago, The Beast said:

I don't share your optimism.

Everything thus far since 24th June 2016 has had a whiff of stitch-up. Article 50 not invoked immediately as promised. The new conservative leader, a remainer, appointed after the main Brexiteers were fucked off out of it. Vested interests using the courts to stall the whole process. Talk of a transition period, which brings in a grey area, where there will be opportunities to keep the UK plc some aspects of the EU via the back door. Negotiations that are at the predilection of the EU, costing big money. 

I get the picture that our masters don't want this, so we are not going to get it.

If voting made any difference, the cunts would ban it.

Oh I agree - and sorry for coming across as optimistic as that definitely wasn't intended.

Like I said, by trying to please everybody they're pleasing nobody. Throw in their inability to negotiate a turd round a U-bend and there you have the whole sorry she-bang.

6 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Oh I agree - and sorry for coming across as optimistic as that definitely wasn't intended.

Like I said, by trying to please everybody they're pleasing nobody. Throw in their inability to negotiate a turd round a U-bend and there you have the whole sorry she-bang.

There are no negotiations. .it's Brussels way or the highway. .stop deluding yerselves. .two years of paying yer subs and subject to any new laws that come out of Europe without a seat at the table 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Lady Penelope
On 15/11/2016 at 10:05 AM, Decimus said:

I can see Manky in my minds eye. Sat in a threadbare armchair in some dank hovel, all four chins quivering with rage that his dream of an Aryan utopia is slowly slipping away. He's got Churchill's Fight Them on The Beaches speech on his gramophone playing on repeat, and he's getting teary eyed looking at old pictures of his regiment, The Lancaster Potato Peelers Brigade. Filled with patriotic bloodlust, he's preparing a two page Land of Hope and Glory spectacular for us, but will end up delivering his usual material, complete and utter fucking racist bollocks.

Actually he has copied Churchill's speech to digital, If you want to see Mancunians fighting on the beaches just pop down to Blackpool .. the Scousers will be fighting at Bae Colwyn.

On ‎08‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 9:26 AM, Panzerknacker said:

There are no negotiations. .it's Brussels way or the highway. .stop deluding yerselves. .two years of paying yer subs and subject to any new laws that come out of Europe without a seat at the table 

Panzerknacker 

In the end what we saw on Friday morning was a discussion document, a masterclass of Euro-fudge. Nothing has been agreed until its agreed. In the meantime both sides have their own interpretations on the outcome thus far. This is never so apparent than with the Irish border question. "Alignment" is the new Eurospeak buzz-word. There will be "alignment" but no-one is sure what that means. Arelene, for all her noise was told to shut up and she complied. Witness her meek response to her supposedly steadfast position, "we ran out of time". The reality of course was that having made her pact with the Conservatives she knew that she could not pull the government down 'cos her own leverage would disappear.

30 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

In the end what we saw on Friday morning was a discussion document, a masterclass of Euro-fudge. Nothing has been agreed until its agreed. In the meantime both sides have their own interpretations on the outcome thus far. This is never so apparent than with the Irish border question. "Alignment" is the new Eurospeak buzz-word. There will be "alignment" but no-one is sure what that means. Arelene, for all her noise was told to shut up and she complied. Witness her meek response to her supposedly steadfast position, "we ran out of time". The reality of course was that having made her pact with the Conservatives she knew that she could not pull the government down 'cos her own leverage would disappear.

Arleen is concerned her 400 million pound taxpayer funded cash fer ash skeem is resurrected... what you'll end up with is the UK is in ..out..and alongside the European union payin into the pot but no say in what comes down the pipe only the words will be different izall 

Panzerknacker 

• 1 month later...

So there are comments from various sources that Mrs Fucking May has stitched up the UK plc with a Norway style transition deal. One assumes this will have to be voted on in the UK parliament and it will be given the nod. 

Dirty fucking cunts making it highly unlikely that UK plc will leave in reality at any point in my lifetime.

Guest White van man
56 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Considering the most bespoke deal the UK had it's the best that can be expected ...prepare to be regularly bled for cash 

Panzerknacker 

Isn't going to happen. A free trade deal involving payment isn't a free trade deal. That's a tariff. As the profits from trade favour the EU, you can pay us.

Whilst your at it, we demand that all 27 countries continue to learn the queens english in their schools.

1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Considering the most bespoke deal the UK had it's the best that can be expected ...prepare to be regularly bled for cash 

Panzerknacker 

I've been reading your recent Brexit comments with interest, Pansy. I believe you're jealous of what the UK is trying to achieve and worried about the effects this may have on Ireland, which continues to offer its arse to the European Parliament, such is its degree of debt and limited scope for trade deals placed upon it by not just the UK but also Germany and France.

I am delighted my country (and let's remind ourselves this was a democratic referendum – the first of its kind in Europe) has been presented with a path, no matter how narrow and uncertain, to continue to find its way through many grey areas to reach a compromise. Historically the UK has been a guinea pig of sorts and has always risked pushing boundaries where others have remained neutral, or have been unable to move. We continue to evolve opportunities. I don't like May any more than you, and the process was always going to ebb and flow – which is hardly surprising with a fractious Cabinet divided by the vote.

Back in the 90s Brussels told us not opting for its Euro currency would be a 'disaster' for the UK. It wasn't. This is the same authority telling the UK opting out of Europe will also be a 'disaster'. Is Europe going to prohibit itself from doing business with the world's fifth strongest economy, out of spite and punishment? Of course not. Presently, no firm trade deal for the UK is better than being forced into a bad one. Ireland would love to be in this position.

• Like 2

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 minutes ago, White van man said:

Isn't going to happen. A free trade deal involving payment isn't a free trade deal. That's a tariff. As the profits from trade favour the EU, you can pay us.

Whilst your at it, we demand that all 27 countries continue to learn the queens english in their schools.

Shame you don't write in the Queen's English.

What you'll end up with is a Norway deal. .payment to trade ..no seat at the table and abide by the rules of the EU. .and considering the bespoke deal you already had I think it's a huge step back for the UK and Ireland. .that's just my opinion as a regular guy on the street. .but we'll just have to wait n see

Panzerknacker 

Guest White van man
43 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

Shame you don't write in the Queen's English.

Whilst you've had to live with the "don't worry it will grow" lie, the midwife told at your birth. I don't need to sweat the small stuff.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)

Please elaborate, as at the time of my birth I didn't understand what the midwife said, and now even at my advanced age I still don't understand.

Guest White van man
7 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

Please elaborate, as at the time of my birth I didn't understand what the midwife said, and now even at my advanced age I still don't understand.

I'm on the bog after a dodgy curry and can only deal with one shit at a time. You'll have to figure it out yourself.

52 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

You are Snatch are you not?

Now listen here, you French cunt. It's Drewsday, and banal, pointlessly shit comments are entirely the responsibility of Drew tonight. 

If you haven't got anything else to offer, I suggest you fuck off for the rest of the evening until normal proceedings commence on Wednesday. Whilst you're at it, seriously consider your material, it's frightfully dull.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Now listen here, you French cunt. It's Drewsday, and banal, pointlessly shit comments are entirely the responsibility of Drew tonight. 

If you haven't got anything else to offer, I suggest you fuck off for the rest of the evening until normal proceedings commence on Wednesday. Whilst you're at it, seriously consider your material, it's frightfully dull.

The faux French prick has just accused me of low posting standards in the Open Corner. Pretty rich coming from a tiresome wanker such as he, wouldn’t you say?

4 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Europe has been steadfast in its position on trade and services from the outset UK will not be allowed to cherry pick from the menu. .Norway pays handsomely for access to the union and so will the UK 

Panzerknacker 

Not for the first time, you misunderstand on the subject of Brexit

'Prepare' implies 'in future'

Europe's been bleeding us dry for years.

• Like 1