CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nitrogen

Ape™️

I've noticed that all tyre dealers are now offering nitrogen as a wonder alternative to air (already 78% nitrogen) that they can shove in your tyres at great expense. They claim reduced rate of deflation and reduced fuel consumption amongst the supposed benefits. It's utter fucking bollocks, and anyone stupid enough to pay £5 a corner for it is indeed a stupid fucking cunt.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ape said:

I've noticed that all tyre dealers are now offering nitrogen as a wonder alternative to air (already 78% nitrogen) that they can shove in your tyres at great expense. They claim reduced rate of deflation and reduced fuel consumption amongst the supposed benefits. It's utter fucking bollocks, and anyone stupid enough to pay £5 a corner for it is indeed a stupid fucking cunt.

Too true Ape. I'd only trust this cuntery if M & S did it, or if Tesco's Finest Nitrogen appeared at the pumps

4 minutes ago, ratcum said:

This is also a good nom because the workshy scrounger that is gaseous nitrogen has been a burden for millennia. It's makes up 79% of the air around us but contributes nothing by way of health, culture or the arts 

Ratters,you really aren't all there are you. Keep it up.

2 hours ago, Ape said:

It's the new must have accessory for those cunts who bleat on about avoiding a proper gear stick and paying an extra £1500 quid to have flimsy Mickey Mouse ears superglued to their steering column instead.

• Like 2

Guest I know that Cunt
8 hours ago, Ape said:

Wonderful nom, brilliant, thanks.

Guest I know that Cunt
1 minute ago, Ape said:

I wondered how long it would be before one of the flids commented. 

Lol, lol. Fucking brilliant. Kaboooom. Oh, lol, lol.

Flid nom, flid comment.

Guest Extremecunt
4 minutes ago, Ape said:

I wondered how long it would be before one of the flids commented. 

Lol, lol. Fucking brilliant. Kaboooom. Oh, lol, lol.

And a lol for good luck. Lol.

Boring cunt.

5 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Some Nissan GTRs have nitrogen in their tyres but I think that's something to do with Japanese being smaller in stature than westerners

That'll be the reason for it Ratters.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Aren't Nissans made by sheep shaggers in Swansea? 

BOT. Why nitrogen? You only need a medium to fill a void under pressure. Best use something that is readily available, in plentiful supply and cheap as fresh air, a bit like......air.

This nom. should be the cunts who have actually fallen for this gimmickry and purchased a Pirelli full of nitrogen.

Just now, Drew P Pissflaps said:

BOT. Why nitrogen? You only need a medium to fill a void under pressure. Best use something that is readily available, in plentiful supply and cheap as fresh air, a bit like......air.

This nom. should be the cunts who have actually fallen for this gimmickry and purchased a Pirelli full of nitrogen.

Sheep shaggers in Sunderland, actually.

3 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

If you read to the end of the nom, you'll see it directly cunts those who have fallen for this marketing scam.

6 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Nitrogen itself is a versatile little bugger, the key component of both ammonia and nitric acid. No wonder it's so often used in honour crimes.

33 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Some Nissan GTRs have nitrogen in their tyres but I think that's something to do with Japanese being smaller in stature than westerners

And concentric knurling on the tyre beads and mating face of rim. They claim this is because in tests the car corners so fast that the tyres were coming off the rims, I imagine this is most handy when pulling maximum G on the mini roundabouts in Cheshire.

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Nitrogen has larger molecules than the oxygen component in compressed air so reduced pressure loss ensues and tyres remain efficient.

You and I were both paying attention to Jeremy Clarkson weren't we? I'm tipping him as a future PM. When you look at Americas recent election it's not inconceivable.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And concentric knurling on the tyre beads and mating face of rim. They claim this is because in tests the car corners so fast that the tyres were coming off the rims, I imagine this is most handy when pulling maximum G on the mini roundabouts in Cheshire.

Yeah we know all about concentric knurling on tyre beads Eric.