CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nitrogen

Ape™️

9 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Nitrogen has larger molecules than the oxygen component in compressed air so reduced pressure loss ensues and tyres remain efficient.

Do you know how much bigger a nitrogen molecule is than an oxygen molecule? A nitrogen molecule is roughly 300 picometres across whereas an oxygen molecule is around 292 picometers - a difference of about 2.7%. Considering air already consists of 78% nitrogen the benefits of supposed reduced permeation are total fucking contrived bollocks. Stick that in your smart arse admin pipe. Don't tell me you've fallen for it? 

34 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And concentric knurling on the tyre beads and mating face of rim. They claim this is because in tests the car corners so fast that the tyres were coming off the rims, I imagine this is most handy when pulling maximum G on the mini roundabouts in Cheshire.

you pan galactic homo Eric

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ape said:

Do you know how much bigger a nitrogen molecule is than an oxygen molecule? A nitrogen molecule is roughly 300 picometres across whereas an oxygen molecule is around 292 picometers - a difference of about 2.7%. Considering air already consists of 78% nitrogen the benefits of supposed reduced permeation are total fucking contrived bollocks. Stick that in your smart arse admin pipe. Don't tell me you've fallen for it? 

I try to avoid going full smart-arse mode to avoid people like you experiencing feelings of inadequacy. Cop this.

40 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Nitrogen itself is a versatile little bugger, the key component of both ammonia and nitric acid. No wonder it's so often used in honour crimes.

Fuck have you been duped by this bastard's media campaign CB. It only appears in ammonia and Nitric acid due to the efforts of others. It's the same with nitrates used by all plants. Fucking bacteria have to either snatch it out the cunting sky or from rotting dead stuff. The whole so called 'Nitrofuckingen bicycle is a con.

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I try to avoid going full smart-arse mode to avoid people like you experiencing feelings of inadequacy. Cop this.

"Effusion" calculations .. I'm not sure I would feel safe whilst an effusion calculation was taking place.

3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Fucking hell! Graham was in my class at school and he was as thick as pigshit! If he had presented that as his science project rather than the "pass the metal loop over the bendy wire" contraption I'm sure he would have done better than "ungraded" in his CDT exam.

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

Don't flatter yourself. It's well documented that there are no benefits whatsoever to road car drivers using nitrogen in their tyres. So you hyperlinked a text from the Internet - fucking clever old you. Get it through your thick head that the air we put in our tyres is already 78% nitrogen. Christ you are a fucking dreadful, self satisfied pseudo know it all. I bet you've got special little valve caps on your car wheels with a pretty N on them. Have a look at what the motoring organisations have to say about it. 

Oh, and while you're at it - fuck off.

7 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Fuck have you been duped by this bastard's media campaign CB. It only appears in ammonia and Nitric acid due to the efforts of others. It's the same with nitrates used by all plants. Fucking bacteria have to either snatch it out the cunting sky or from rotting dead stuff. The whole so called 'Nitrofuckingen bicycle is a con.

For fucks sake pen, you know that only occurs when the four carbons  are bunched in live vegetation leading to reduced photoreceptivity in oxygen rich environments!

BBC website has an item on downward mobility and lack of employment opportunities for graduates. Their sob story examples? Two teenage pregger types, who then went on to get Degrees in (1) Media and Cultural Studies and (2) Criminology, you know the one that isn't Law, Psychology or any of the useful forensic subjects like Molecular Chemistry or Etymology.  FUCK 'EM I SAY. FUCKING USELESS CUNTS

16 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Fucksake. 

You could always just get your bloke to put some air in your tyres every few months, maybe when he fills your motor up with petrol. Tell him to check the screenwash at the same time. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ratcum said:

And I know this was lady P hacking ratcum to try and avoid looking a dunce after her last post.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

For fucks sake pen, you know that only occurs when the four carbons  are bunched in live vegetation leading to reduced photoreceptivity in oxygen rich environments!

RIGHT THAT'S IT! This is so far into the homo spectrum, it's practically Match of The Day. FUCK OFF ERIC

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, ratcum said:

BBC website has an item on downward mobility and lack of employment opportunities for graduates. Their sob story examples? Two teenage pregger types, who then went on to get Degrees in (1) Media and Cultural Studies and (2) Criminology, you know the one that isn't Law, Psychology or any of the useful forensic subjects like Molecular Chemistry or Etymology.  FUCK 'EM I SAY. FUCKING USELESS CUNTS

I've got a Decree Nisi .. is that any good?

6 minutes ago, scotty said:

Fucksake. 

You could always just get your bloke to put some air in your tyres every few months, maybe when he fills your motor up with petrol. Tell him to check the screenwash at the same time. 

Scotty's right, peephole bras for senior girl guides makes perfect sense. In fact Brownies should only make fudge brownies, and guides should show us where they've hidden them

32 minutes ago, Ape said:

Don't flatter yourself. It's well documented that there are no benefits whatsoever to road car drivers using nitrogen in their tyres. So you hyperlinked a text from the Internet - fucking clever old you. Get it through your thick head that the air we put in our tyres is already 78% nitrogen. Christ you are a fucking dreadful, self satisfied pseudo know it all. I bet you've got special little valve caps on your car wheels with a pretty N on them. Have a look at what the motoring organisations have to say about it. 

Oh, and while you're at it - fuck off.

Well a tyre with 22% oxygen will deflate at a greater rate than a 100% nitrogen filled tyre! I haven't advocated anything. I just gave the reasoning behind the idea. It only became an issue for you when you made an abusive counter point.

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well a tyre with 22% oxygen will deflate at a greater rate than a 100% nitrogen filled tyre! I haven't advocated anything. I just gave the reasoning behind the idea. It only became an issue for you when you made an abusive counter point.

There was a similar issue with the suspension "sphere" on citroen cars that had the rise and fall suspension where the  fluid/gas whatever actually slowly "leaked" through the metal of the sphere.

8 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

It's way more likely to lose pressure due to poor bead seating or valve leakage. What do you do? Check your tyres once every six months, secure in the knowledge they're full of white dot nitrogen? Like I originally said, there are no benefits to road tyre users - only to road tyre retailers. And what you did wasn't giving the reasoning behind the idea, it was you being your usual, smug, clever clogs self now, isn't it. 

Oh, and fuck off.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And concentric knurling on the tyre beads and mating face of rim. They claim this is because in tests the car corners so fast that the tyres were coming off the rims, I imagine this is most handy when pulling maximum G on the mini roundabouts in Cheshire.

800cc Daewoo Matiz' are the main fucking culprits... speedy little bastards they are..

You and I were both paying attention to Jeremy Clarkson weren't we? I'm tipping him as a future PM. When you look at Americas recent election it's not inconceivable.

I'd vote for him purely on the basis that he is much less of a lying cuntbag than any real politician. And he once punched Piers Morgan so he is a role model to all of us.

Anyone who smacks  Morgan should be installed as New World Leader For Life... fuck it, I'd vote Ken Livingstone and Corbyn for PM &  Deputy if either smacked Morgan across the chops a couple of times

47 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Scotty's right, peephole bras for senior girl guides makes perfect sense. In fact Brownies should only make fudge brownies, and guides should show us where they've hidden them

Oh no... quick, someone distract him...

21 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Here's the other side of the argument... what the fuck is the cost both in terms of materials, machinery, environment, time, labour etc in making all the shit to fill tyres with  a little bit more nitrogen compared to the miniscule possible saving of petrol?

Half the reason this has come about is because the Kevins at Kwit Fit can't fit a sealed tyre properly anymore and therefore your brand new fucking tyres go down 5 psi over a month, when 10 years ago I had tyres I wouldn't need to pump up even once every 6 months...

Complete pseudo-bollocks this one.

1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

800cc Daewoo Matiz' are the main fucking culprits... speedy little bastards they are..

Anyone who smacks  Morgan should be installed as New World Leader For Life... fuck it, I'd vote Ken Livingstone and Corbyn for PM &  Deputy if either smacked Morgan across the chops a couple of times

Oh no... quick, someone distract him...

Here's the other side of the argument... what the fuck is the cost both in terms of materials, machinery, environment, time, labour etc in making all the shit to fill tyres with  a little bit more nitrogen compared to the miniscule possible saving of petrol?

Half the reason this has come about is because the Kevins at Kwit Fit can't fit a sealed tyre properly anymore and therefore your brand new fucking tyres go down 5 psi over a month, when 10 years ago I had tyres I wouldn't need to pump up even once every 6 months...

Complete pseudo-bollocks this one.

A-fucking-men. Good work Ding, you cunt :)